Articles on this Page
- 10/27/15--12:55: _ONTD Original: Top ...
- 10/28/15--11:01: _Michelle Rodriguez ...
- 10/28/15--11:01: _ Dirty Grandpa Offi...
- 10/28/15--11:01: _Pentatonix got a sa...
- 10/28/15--11:05: _ONTD Roundup
- 10/28/15--11:28: _On Adele's To Do Li...
- 10/28/15--11:28: _'The Girl on the Tr...
- 10/28/15--11:29: _Gymnastics: USA win...
- 10/28/15--11:29: _Captain America: Ci...
- 10/28/15--11:30: _Farrah Abraham Got ...
- 10/28/15--11:30: _Raven Symone says s...
- 10/28/15--11:59: _Lionsgate buys 'Dir...
- 10/28/15--11:59: _Tayvin is unbroken:...
- 10/28/15--12:58: _Marc Jacobs address...
- 10/28/15--12:58: _Kendrick Drops Vide...
- 10/28/15--13:09: _Adele shares her gu...
- 10/28/15--13:09: _Queen Celine Joins ...
- 10/28/15--13:42: _Alber Elbaz Exits L...
- 10/28/15--13:42: _Amber Heard Gets Pr...
- 10/28/15--13:43: _alessia cara perfor...
- 10/27/15--12:55: ONTD Original: Top 15 Messiest Scorpios
- 10/28/15--11:01: Michelle Rodriguez to Star in Gender-Reassigmment Thriller Tomboy
- 10/28/15--11:05: ONTD Roundup
- Amber Rose is the Worst Guest on Watch What Happens Live
- BuzzFeed Pulls Support from SXSW Over Cancelled Gaming Panels + Vox, As Well
- Ariana Grande is New Face of MAC Viva Glam
- Halle Berry and Oliver Martinez Are Getting Divorced
- Kylie Kardashian Talks Being One of TIMES' Most Influential Teens
- Katy Perry Celebrates Her Birthday At Olive Garden
- New Barbie Campaign Shows Confident Girls Acting Out Dream Jobs
- Leah Remini Collapses After Getting Scared By Clown on Dancing With the Stars
- Adele Breaks Miley Cyrus' VEVO Record
- Taylor Swift Shares Special Performance to Celebrate 1989's Birthday
- ONTD Original: Top 15 Messiest Scorpios
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 10/28/15--11:28: On Adele's To Do List? See Britney Spears in Vegas! + Brit responds
- 10/28/15--11:29: Captain America: Civil War Trailer Might Premiere Next Week
- 10/28/15--11:30: Farrah Abraham Got Her Third Breast Augmentation
- 10/28/15--11:59: Tayvin is unbroken: Calvin shows up to Taylor's Miami Concert.
- 10/28/15--12:58: Marc Jacobs addresses NY Post takedown with scathing open letter
- 10/28/15--12:58: Kendrick Drops Video for "These Walls"
- 10/28/15--13:09: Adele shares her guilty-pleasure TV shows
- 10/28/15--13:09: Queen Celine Joins Instagram! + Works On French Record
- 10/28/15--13:42: Alber Elbaz Exits Lanvin, Wishing House ‘the Future It Deserves’
- 10/28/15--13:42: Amber Heard Gets Pranked By Johnny Depp and Her Dad on 'Overhaulin'!
- 10/28/15--13:43: alessia cara performs "here" on the ellen show
So you may have been wondering dangerbuffalo where are all my scorpio faves? Well this is the post you have been waiting for. The truth is that it was really hard to find non messy Scorpio faves!! Scorpios are passionate and notorious, so that's why this list is so stacked. I hope you enjoy!
#15. Leo DiCaprio (November 11th)
Oh Leo! His undeniable thirst for an Academy Award and a forever-24 year old girlfriend are messy as hell. He’s also a huge part in popularizing the dad bod & man bun. But somehow we can’t help but love you...
#14. Whoopi Goldberg (November 13th)
This funny lady is constantly putting her foot in her mouth on the View. Please Whoopi, tell us more about the difference between rape and rape-rape.
#13. Jenny McCarthy (November 1st)
Anti Vaxxer Jenny McCarthy (and cousin of Melissa McCarthy) is a full blown mess and brought the vaccines cause autism cry to the mainstream. No thanks, Jenny.
#12. Drake (October 24th)
October’s Very Own Drake is having quite a a year. After getting cozy with Serena and destroying Meek Mill in back to back diss songs, Hotline Bling is climbing the charts. At the end of the day, Drake is still a scrub in sheeps clothing.
#11. Katy Perry (October 25th)
Enemy of my enemy is my friend Katy Perry has built a career on leveraging cultures/sexualities to sell records, mediocre singing/dancing, and an undeniable roster of pop hits.
#10. Diplo (November 10th)
I think it’s sweet Katy and Diplo are reunited on this list, they seem to have a lot in common.
#9. Ryan Murphy (November 30th)
Oh my god three Ryan Murphy shows in one season? Ugh give us a break.
#8. Prince Charles (November 14th)
Famously known for being born famous as well as a high-profile philanderer, no one wants him to succeed the throne anyway. MESS!
#7. RuPaul (November 17th)
Ru is a dinosaur, he refuses to change and alter his bigoted language for anyone. This double scorpio is not to be messed with.
#6. Tracy Morgan (November 10th)
Tracy Morgan’s Tracy Jordan was an exaggeration of his over the top personality. He’s also made some incredible violent & homophobic remarks in his "comedy".
#5. Hillary Clinton (October 26th)
"Cool mom" Hillary Clinton is a politician through and through, using causes and agendas to her personal gain throughout her long career.
#4 & 3. Kris and Caitlyn Jenner (November 5th & October 28th)
Parents of the Year Kris and Caitlyn have unleashed their families on the world and I have to wonder if we aren’t the worse for it.
#2. Tyga (November 19th)
We all know why he’s here. To spare you his face, please enjoy this gif instead of an actual tiger.
#1. Charles Manson (November 12th)
Charles Mason was an erratic and seductive cult leader who had a temper and bevy of famous friends. He's the only serial killer to not have actually killed someone (that we know of) by his own hand. Let's hope this scorpio remains locked up for a very long time!
Ike Turner, Kelly Osbourne, Kathy Griffin, John Boehner, Picasso & Tara Reid are also Scorpio Messes!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OUR SCORPIO FRIENDS ON ONTD. Hope this is your best year yet!
help from biography.com's famous scorpios list
Right before his wedding, an uptight guy is tricked into driving his grandfather, a perverted former Army general, to Florida for spring break.
-Pentatonix were able to beat Demi Lovato on the Billboard 200 thanks to their Cracker Barrel deal.
-The race to #1 was very tight: Pentatonix sold around 300 more albums than Demi Lovato did.
-Their deal with the Cracker Barrel chain snagged them 2.6k in sales of their album "Pentatonix."
-The final tally for "Pentatonix" was 98.4k while "Confident" scored a total of 98.1k units.
For Tuesday, October 27, 2015:
Adele when asked what's next?
"I'd like to tour properly. I'd like to see Britney [Spears] in Vegas. Dunno about more kids. Maybe after what Xavier said, I'll go into acting. I'd like to make another record. I'd like to be able to stand the test of time and the speed and the speed that the world is moving. I'd like to make records forever with the time I've been given for this one. If I can do that I'll be really fucking happy."
Of course Britney caught wind and responded as she is a huge fan of Adele as well!
Some recent professional shots of Britney performing @ her Vegas Piece of me show with some new costumes:
Professional pics of Britney during piece of me pic.twitter.com/mEXBkEDbMN— Joanna (@PieceofBritney) October 27, 2015
Professional pics of Britney during piece of me pic.twitter.com/apiRTBnPKB— Joanna (@PieceofBritney) October 27, 2015
Have you been to Vegas yet?
wow The biggest music star in the world
Just in case there weren't enough comparisons. (Gone Girl premiered on October 3, 2014).
- The Girl on the Train and future mess Gambit are set to premiere on October 7, 2016 (When, in recent memory, has a superhero film been released in October???)
- Tbf, this particular release weekend has served adult-skewing films well. The author cites The Martian and Gravity, in addition to Gone Girl, as examples of strong performers.
- Article mentions Jared Leto as officially being a member of The Girl on the Train cast. Prayer circle that this is not true.
I had no idea Disney was distributing this. Bets on when 'Gambit' will be pushed back because lol @ it premiering in less than a year when a new director hasn't even been announced yet. 'Ant-Man' didn't even cut it this close.
WORLD CHAMPIONS 🇺🇸🎉 pic.twitter.com/h66xIA6FvJ— Simone Biles (@Simone_Biles) October 27, 2015
Faultless USA grab gymnastics gold and set the standard for Rio
- The Americans put together a total of 181.338, well clear of China and far ahead of surprising Great Britain during two hours that felt like little more than a two-hour exhibition of US dominance.
- Led by 2-time Worlds AA champion Simone Biles, with Olympic AA Champion Gabby Douglas, and Olympic FX Champ Aly Raisman, Maggie Nichols (the only gymnast to do full AA today), and Madison Kocian (Brenna Dowell and Mykayla Skinner alternates).
- China was bad at qualifying but got better (they're actually getting stronger on vault and floor!) and their only mistake was a fall on beam.
- Komova fell off the bars and then she and Paseka and Spiridonova fell off the beam.
- GB overtook Russia in dramatic fashion, after Ellie Downie drilled her vault and then the whole stadium lost its mind.
- What is a Romania, even.
Simone Biles, FX
Gabby Douglas, VT
Aly Raisman, BB
Ellie Downie's vault, and Team GB celebrating (if there's a longer version, please post!)
Says that the Americans are only winning because of steroids and that China and GB were lucky (lucky that you fell TWICE smh).
Dear friends! I want to apologize for my statements about American girls, about drugs, all my words were spoken on emotions. Of course I haven't any proof and didn't really mean it and so on, I am so sorry. I want to apologize for my character to all of you (Still hasn't apologised to the Chinese and GB girls btw).
Simone Biles, Guardian, ciciginastica: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, wogymnast
Komova ain't shit tbh. Aliya Mustafina put the Russian program on her back for the past four years and always guaranteed them at least 1-2 medala despite not having a proper coach and having the Rodienkos breathing down her back, and the only slightly negative thing she's had to say about the Americans is her criticism of the COP and the FIG. She's never made it personal. Anyway it's Simone vs. Gabby for the AA!
According to a Russian theater's social media page the trailer will be attached to the new James Bond movie 'Spectre' by next week.
I personally won't believe anything until Alberta gives the trailer a rating. But I do find it weird that we even haven't gotten an official still yet, let alone a trailer.
- She did it get rid of horrible burning and pain
- Went from 650 CC to 800 CC
- Tweeted thanks for trending on Facebook ("thanks for all the love")
- NSFW pictures under the cut & @ Source
- Acknowledges officer's history of excessive force
- Says student is also at fault for being on her phone: “The girl was told multiple times to get off the phone”
- ICYMI a police officer assaulted a teenage student in her classroom for being "verbally disruptive" and refusing to leave the room
- Stars YouTubers Grace Helbig, Mamrie Hart and Hannah Hart (they also Executive Produce)
- About a birthday party that goes off the rails.
- Mamrie Hart also co-wrote the script, alongside Molly Prather
- Comes out in 2016.
Her guest performers for the night were Ricky Martin & Pitbull. D-Wade also came out to give her a lucky #13 Heat jersey.
Marc Jacobs has been no stranger to negative press over the course of his career. Recently, though, it seems as though the media has it out for the once-wunderkind fashion designer. In particular, the New York Post has seemingly been having a little too much fun painting Jacobs in a none too flattering light--on Saturday, they published Maureen Callahan's smear piece What’s wrong with Marc Jacobs? Mystery of business struggles, bizarre behavior, which relied heavily on recycled bits of old articles to highlight Jacobs' history of addiction, critical denouncement, and business blunders, and imply that history was repeating itself for the former Louis Vuitton creative director. Then there was Sunday's Page Six piece, in which an insider gave lurid details of an alleged 10-person orgy of twenty-somethings selected via Grindr and hosted by Jacobs.
Never one to play coy about his sexual escapades, Jacobs responded to the orgy exposé with his trademark mix of candor and humor via Instagram, writing, "Wild? I'd say 'mild'," and wishing the blabbermouth guest "good health, happiness, and a long life to enjoy taking advantage of the kindness of strangers and talking shit about others."
Jacobs took far less kindly to Callahan's takedown, however. In another Instagram post, he penned a scathing open letter to the journalist, before linking to a far more sensitive piece about himself published to another blog.
An open letter to MAUREEN CALLAHAN
Girl, I think I understand your pain. You're a sick woman. It must be such a sad, unfulfilling and lonely existence to get paid for "writing" (I use the term loosely) an article put together from out of context information "written" by other journalists over a period of time, for different periodicals, in different countries. I can't even imagine your suffering having made a life and name working for what has to be the worlds worst, trashiest, and most irresponsible of "newspapers" (LOL)! I can imagine the powerful and fulfilling feeling you must feel with each piece you "write" that helps yourself and your readers feel better about their lives by putting down others who are so fortunate as to have been blessed with a genuine passion for creation. Those creative individuals who like everyone else has feelings, a sexual appetite, "issues", character defects, and professional ups and downs. If you were a real writer and not the parasite feeding off of the successes and failures of others I wouldn't bother writing my thoughts here. I do feel sorry for you. Please know you are in my prayers. I hope you will someday find something, somewhere that gives you pleasure...and not at another's expense. Should that moment happen for you, please don't thank me. I only wish the best for everyone. Even you.
Sincerely and disrespectfully,
falkdjfkaldjf @ terry crews and kendrick dancing
Adele shares her guilty-pleasure TV shows https://t.co/U3pR2FVwVO— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) October 28, 2015
- Adele's guilty-pleasure TV shows are MTV’s Teen Mom, The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story.
what's your guilty pleasure shows?
celinedion Hello Instagram! / Bonjour Instagram! #firstselfie
Celine joined instagram yesterday!
She's currently working on her french album which is supposed to be released next year. She's also going to record an English album which is supposed to be released in 2017.
What's your favorite instagram account ONTD?!
allegedly he got fired by the majority shareholder Shaw-Lan Wang
he's going to Dior y/y?