Articles on this Page
- 09/21/15--22:32: _Big Brother PM (Mex...
- 09/22/15--16:10: _Executive At Rihann...
- 09/22/15--16:11: _Ariana Grande Didn'...
- 09/22/15--16:11: _1d radio interview ...
- 09/22/15--16:14: _Lou Reed Appears to...
- 09/22/15--16:16: _Sports post!!! Quee...
- 09/22/15--16:35: _Maisie Williams fro...
- 09/22/15--16:36: _One Million Idiots ...
- 09/22/15--16:46: _CBB's BOTS Ends Abr...
- 09/22/15--16:50: _New poster for 'Ame...
- 09/22/15--16:50: _Jamie Lee Curtis Ta...
- 09/22/15--17:17: _ Morena Baccarin an...
- 09/22/15--18:10: _Cara Delevingne Goe...
- 09/22/15--18:12: _Britney Spears on N...
- 09/22/15--18:13: _Robert De Niro and ...
- 09/22/15--18:24: _Scott Gimple on 'Th...
- 09/22/15--18:32: _emmy winning produc...
- 09/22/15--18:37: _King Kylie allegedl...
- 09/22/15--19:05: _Federal judge rules...
- 09/22/15--19:33: _Game of Thrones sho...
- 09/21/15--22:32: Big Brother PM (Mexico) Day 1: Meet The First 7 Housemates
- Doesn't have a nickname
- 27 years old
- Stylist and make-up artist
- El Rudo
- 28 years old
- DJ Sexy Devil
- 27 years old
- Shira Casar
- 27 years old
- Ciudad Victoria
- El Sargento Rap
- 24 years old
- Lili Musi
- 28 years old
- Mexico City
- Business Administrator
- Dan Villarreal/El Dandy
- 31 years old
- Graphic Designer
- Everything about Dan is fake. He's actually an actor that was hired to start drama inside the house.
- 09/22/15--16:11: 1d radio interview + itunes music festival
- 09/22/15--16:36: One Million Idiots Want The Muppets Cancelled Because It's Perverted
- Farrah and Aisleyne clashed earlier in the show with Aisleyne telling her to "get on the plane and fuck off".
- While Farrah was speaking, Aisleyne attempted to over talk her with Farrah replying "Hag, be quiet"
- According to audience reports, Aisleyne threw her drink at/on Farrah, with Farrah retailating by throwing a chair at her.
- Fellow panelist Vicky Michelle is said to have been injured in the brawl.
- The panel was removed and the episode ended 10 minutes early.
- 09/22/15--16:50: New poster for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 09/22/15--16:50: Jamie Lee Curtis Talks "Scream Queens"! Viewing Post!
- 09/22/15--17:17: Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie Are Dating
- 09/22/15--18:10: Cara Delevingne Goes Off On Twitter About The Paparazzi
- 09/22/15--18:13: Robert De Niro and Anne Hattaway Acting Weird in Some Interviews
- Tyga is NEVER going back to Blac Chyna, but if he even looks at her, White Chyna is going to dump him!
- White Chyna would "completely freak out" if Tyga cheated and slept with Blac Chyna
- If Tyga actually got Blac pregnant, he should go into the witness protection program because White would want to kill him
- White makes sure she is always a presence when Tyga and Blac meet up to hand off their first kid, King [Cairo]
- White is not giving Blac any type of leash with which to seduce or manipulate Tyga
- White knows Blac is "scandalous" and "would do anything to ruin her relationship"
- White is "very territorial" and she's "marking her spot on Tyga"
- 09/22/15--19:33: Game of Thrones showrunners: "we never set out to offend anyone"
With the name Big Brother PM, the reality show is back in Mexico after airing its last edition 10 years ago. Tonight, the first 7 housemates were introduced, so let's meet them.
SANDRA C. DEL CARMEN
LUÍS C. SÁNCHEZ
WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT?
The first housemates had to look for some paper that was gonna make them the Head of Household, and obviously Dan “found it.” He had to decided between destroying his suitcase or the ones of the other 6 housemates, and of course he picked his suitcase because he isn't stupid.
Tomorrow they will introduce the other 7 housemates.
The first nomination night is on Thursday, and the same day they will introduce the 15th and last housemate, which will be voted in by the audience.
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 + my tv
#TeamSargento because we're from the same city + went to the same school + he's hot, and also #TeamDan because I'm here for the drama. Tomorrow night I'm going to a soccer match, but I will try to make a post once I get home if you want me to keep making these/if people are gonna actually watch this mess.
Exec at celebrity finance firm that represents Rihanna said she's 'hot' because she's 'not too dark' http://t.co/KHyhkgjWPx— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) September 22, 2015
-The firm that manages Rihanna's finances is currently in the middle of a wrongful termination suit filed by a former employee who objected to racist and sexist comments often made by one of the firm's partners.
-The New York Post was able to access the court papers and saw that Rihanna was brought up in the suit.
-The ex-employee says that FFO partner Alan Kufeld remarked that the singer was, "hot because she's 'not too dark.'"
-The firm's CEO has said that this isn't true.
- "You know, people found out (about the break up) quite a while after it actually happened. By the time I was writing the new album, I had kind of moved on. It’s not going to be captured on the album too much. I’m in a happy place. There aren’t any breakup anthems because I had moved on. I was like, alright. Well, fuck it."
Her new album, Moonlight, is "the most personal music I’ve made, by far. I’m very proud of it and I’m very excited. It’s scary…it’s vulnerable and kind of terrifying."
- About the high pony:
"Honestly, I wasn’t expecting it to become a thing. I wasn’t expecting to ever have a signature look. But it became one. It’s just what I’m comfortable with and what works for me. I had to dye my hair red for a TV show when I was younger, but before that I always had my hair half-up and half-down in a ponytail. It’s how I’ve been comfortable since I was 12 years old."
- About gay rights/ gay marriage:
"It’s like, how small and spiritually unenlightened and dumb as fuck can a person be? How much further can your head get up your ass that you’re actually judging someone as a person based on their sexuality before you even have a conversation with them?
- Scream Queens, blah blah blah
Lots more at the source (V Magazine), you should go read it!
Are you over your ex, ONTD?
- they talk about the new album and say it's their favorite so far
- liam says the song harry wrote for the album made him cry
- "i live for you, i long for you" are lyrics to another song on the album
- they joke about professions they could have over the break: niall will be a dj, harry will be a real estate agent, liam says he'll be tattooed and unemployed
"We have lost another one. We are dropping like flies" - Harry after Niall went backstage.— 1D UPDATES (@1DUpdatesOnline) September 22, 2015
basically harry looked like minnie mouse and almost died in the beginning but recovered, liam looked and sounded great, niall sounded good as well, louis was there
here's harry being cute to tyfyt
Father John Misty covered Velvet Underground inspired covers of Ryan Adams' covers of Taylor Swift songs.
Reigning NBA MVP and champion Steph Curry appeared on Late Night
-discussed his mom's unique coaching strategy, his charity, and playing golf with President Obama
-played hamper basketball for the right to be Google's #1 result for "Stephen"
Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2015 rookies! pic.twitter.com/7mZlL5gl4C— Hunter Pence (@hunterpence) September 21, 2015
Too funny not to share pic.twitter.com/N1pkSz1jpT— Nelson Cruz (@ncboomstick23) September 21, 2015
-During an USWNT Victory Tour game against Haiti, Lloyd scored three goals in the first half
-This was her fifth career hat trick
Enjoy some dancing Currys
In Mary's world there are simple truths. The Sisterhood always knows best. The Guardians will protect and serve. The Unconsecrated will never relent. And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village; the fence that protects the village from the Forest of Hands and Teeth. But, slowly, Mary’s truths are failing her. She’s learning things she never wanted to know about the Sisterhood and its secrets, and the Guardians and their power, and about the Unconsecrated and their relentlessness. When the fence is breached and her world is thrown into chaos, she must choose between her village and her future—between the one she loves and the one who loves her. And she must face the truth about the Forest of Hands and Teeth. Could there be life outside a world surrounded by so much death?
source: z budget blogger
One Million Moms Group Slams New Muppets Show as ‘Perverted’: While many nostalgic Americans are looking forwa... http://t.co/qt2iSyK2aI— US Magazine Links (@dlusmagazine) September 22, 2015
Who was evicted?
Video of altercation before producers cut the fight is below:
Bless Farrah for bringing it even after her eviction! I died at her calling Nicola a dumb bitch on her birthday
Queen Jamie Lee Curtis talks how Ryan Murphy convinced her to do Scream Queens and teases an homage to her mother!
Lazy viewing post tbh! 2-hour premiere stars at 8 et
The paparazzi only get worse! I am not complaining but I just find it sad that I can't live in my own city because for that reason— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
Also to the guys in Milan! I only cover my face when you are rude to me, please do not make me feel like a zoo animal— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
If only I could make you feel the way you make me feel, I just hope that outside of this, you are able to feel empathy for others.— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
If not then I feel truly sorry for you— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
One day when I have time, I will find out where you live and camp outside your house with my friends armed with cameras— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
Then let's see who is laughing— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
Sorry guys, rant over. I hope you all had a great day. If I wasn't able to vent to you guys, these situations would probably end in violence— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
I refuse to let these grown men treat people like objects with no feelings and get away with it, I will never be silent.— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
Some of you are definitely worse than others and I promise that it will come back around to bite you, if not, I CERTAINLY WILL!— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
I am definitely stopping now, I am not trying to moan, just being honest about how I feel. Sleep well, sweet dreams x— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
I know and I accept that. It's part of my job but there should be a line. No one should be made to feel like that https://t.co/LF0VqHsBhY— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
The silly thing is this will probably only make it worse, oopsie! I think they push me so far cause they want me to be violent— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
Well f**k it, what will be, will be. You just have to laugh sometimes. The world is a crazy place, I wish I could pore molten cheese on them— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
Mwhahahaha! I think the flashes are getting to my head 😋— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
Ha! Who needs privacy anyway?— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
Sarcasm strikes again— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) September 22, 2015
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Credit to just444 for seeing these tweets.
ONTD, do you think you could handle the paparazzi following you?
NPH's show looks awful but tune in tonight at 10/9c on NBC
Gina Rodriguez on Britney Spears' Jane the Virgin guest spot
- She's super excited
- It's gonna be epic
- They might sing together?
+ what do Amy Poehler, John Oliver and Britney Spears have in common
Britney took part in Amy Poehler's #SmartGirlsAsk during the Emmy's and asked:
Interviewing a celebrity sometimes is like walking into a mined land, you don't know which of yours questions or comments will going to make your interviewee to pops up out of his chair, to start pacing madly and to say he’s cutting short the interview because of 'negative interference' of what you said to him.
At least that was exactly what happened in the latest interview Robert De Niro had with Radio Times reporter Emma Brockes, after being asked how he resists the temptation to go into “autopilot” mode on set, together with a comment about New York’s Tribeca district having been taken over by bankers.
In De Niro's defense (...sort of), Brockes said he already appeared “depressed”. When she asked about it, De Niro reportedly said: “All the way through. Negative inference. The whole way through, and I’m not doing it, darling. You’re not probably not even aware that you're doing it, the negative inference.”
And what about Anne, you ask? Well she...started crying at a roundtable discussion when describing the honor of working with De Niro and his response was looking “baffled and vaguely appalled.” D=
The Intern, written and directed by Nancy Meyers, features De Niro as the 70-year-old apprentice to Hathaway's online fashion retailer CEO. Warner Bros. is releasing the movie in U.S. theaters on Friday.
Let's wait and hear for the other side of the story first but this is so odd. Also, De Niro isn't the greatest interviewee ever but this is the first time I hear/read about this behavior. Get well, Bobby! Fighting!
Would you cry if you worked with De Niro, ONTD?
Many critics have wondered why black characters keep on getting killed off in The Walking Dead. Showrunner Scott Gimple offered his views, saying many of the characters were not black in the script and were set to die before they were cast. The best actors just happened to be black and it's not an intentional case of killing them off.
"You know, I was aware of who was going to die last year. Even before last year for some of those characters. And at the beginning of the year, some of those characters weren't cast. It was always about casting the best person. It's very difficult.
"Bob wasn't a black character in the comics, but I wouldn't wanna miss out on Lawrence Gillard. And Noah, when we were casting him, Tyler was the best actor. I loved what he did and what he brought to the show. All sorts of people came in, from all sorts of different backgrounds and ethnicities. It's tough because I also want to be sensitive to how people feel. Two of those characters were destined to die, and they could've been cast in any direction, and I just cast the best people - or at least the people I just felt were best and I loved what they did with the role. It's weird to imagine not using them. But I did know those characters were dying, and I did cast those people.
"It's about representing the world that's there. In this case it really was about the best actor for the gig. I would've loved people to have seen Lawrence's auditions - which were totally fake sides - and he was amazing. Tyler's audition was amazing. It's a very, very difficult issue, and I honor anybody who felt hurt. It's very tricky. I would've hated to have not seen those actors on the show, because they were fantastic and are part of the family now. It's tough."
- the actor was his roommate, clayton haynes, and the suspect is andre salaman bautista
- allegedly stabbed the actor over an argument about whether or not one day he would win an oscar or not
- the incident happened on sept. 8th, and he was just awarded a daytime emmy for his show
- he has now been charged with attempted murder.
ONTD, would you stab someone over the oscars? what are your oscar predictions?
In two brand-new exclusives, legendary and reputable publication Hollywood Life reveals White Chyna's over-the-top reactions to the revelation that her predecessor, Blac Chyna, wants to get back with underground rapper Tyga and have another kid by him.
White Chyna to Tyga: if you so much as look at Blac, we're done!
White isn't here for any funny business on Tyga's part, according to the first report, allegedly telling the amateur rapper that she will dump him if he so much as looks at Chyna in a lustful manner.
As divulged by the exclusive source:
A mere day earlier, Hollywood Life reported that Blac Chyna admitted the only reason she ever attacked White Chyna was her heartbreak over her ended relationship with Tyga. Furthermore, she told Tyga she loves and misses him, and congratulated him on the "success" of his concerts and video game.
White will flip out if Blac bears another of Tyga's progeny
As for the possibility of Tyga actually having sex with Blac and knocking her up, Hollywood Life reports that White has told the aspiring rapper there would be hell to pay.
-A federal judge ruled that Warner/Chappell Music doesn't own copyright "Happy Birthday To You"
-Warner/Chappell Music was making $2 million each year from royalties of the song
-The judge ruled that Warner/Chappell Music only owned rights to specific arrangements, not the song
-This now means that people will no longer have to pay Warner/Chappell Music to license the song
Copyright on the 'Happy Birthday' song is not valid, judge rules http://t.co/IwWCeGDJUs— L.A. Times: L.A. Now (@LANow) September 23, 2015
What's your favorite birthday song?
Showrunners D&D say about the controversial season 5:
“We never set out to offend anyone,” Benioff says. “To try to offend anyone would be juvenile, but to be afraid to offend people would be cowardly. There were people saying they were never going to watch again. We’re just trying to tell the story the best we can. This means a lot, it’s a very nice feeling.”
Were you offended by GOT Season 5 ONTD?