Articles on this Page
- 09/20/15--17:06: _The UK Prime Minist...
- 09/20/15--18:34: _Tyler Posey Cares A...
- 09/20/15--19:07: _Selena Gomez Looks ...
- 09/20/15--19:07: _Patti LaBelle Skewe...
- 09/20/15--19:57: _ontd fave couple ar...
- 09/20/15--20:15: _Leessang's Gary rel...
- 09/20/15--20:15: _.@ViolaDavis just m...
- 09/20/15--20:37: _The Strain 2x12 "Fa...
- 09/20/15--20:38: _Game of Thrones Cas...
- 09/20/15--20:43: _ONTD Original: Top ...
- 09/20/15--21:35: _CHVRCHES New EP is ...
- 09/20/15--22:00: _Fear the Walking De...
- 09/20/15--23:01: _Did Taylor Swift fo...
- 09/20/15--23:02: _Richard Dawkins Cal...
- 09/20/15--23:43: _Bitter soap actress...
- 09/20/15--23:53: _Blac Chyna to Tyga:...
- 09/21/15--15:20: _Father John Lou Ree...
- 09/21/15--16:09: _Jared Leto, Chris E...
- 09/21/15--16:09: _X factor contestant...
- 09/21/15--16:10: _Kate Upton covers W...
- 09/20/15--17:06: The UK Prime Minister ladies and gents..
- 09/20/15--19:57: ontd fave couple are back together
- 09/20/15--20:15: Leessang's Gary release MV for "Get Some Air" (FEAT. MIWOO)
- 09/20/15--20:37: The Strain 2x12 "Fallen Light" Promo
- 09/20/15--20:38: Game of Thrones Cast at the Emmy's roundup
- 09/20/15--20:43: ONTD Original: Top 4 Cutest Paparazzi Pics
- 09/20/15--21:35: CHVRCHES New EP is Now Streaming...
- 09/20/15--22:00: Fear the Walking Dead- Promo and Sneak Peak for 1x05 "Cobalt"
- 09/20/15--23:02: Richard Dawkins Calls Ahmed Mohamed's Clock "A Fraud"
- 09/21/15--15:20: Father John Lou Reed Adams Swift?
- 09/21/15--16:09: Jared Leto, Chris Evans Circling 'The Girl on the Train'
- 09/21/15--16:09: X factor contestants draw a blank [space] on swift lyrics
- 09/21/15--16:10: Kate Upton covers W Magazine Korea
So basically our PM apparently put his penis in a dead pigs mouth. If you're a fan of the TV show Black Mirror you may remember an episode in which the PM is asked the have sex with a pig. The episode, written by show creator Charlie Brooker aired in 2011.
Shit. Turns out Black Mirror is a documentary series.— Charlie Brooker (@charltonbrooker) September 20, 2015
Eternal ball of sunshine Tyler Posey is taking his bike on the road for a good cause! The Teen Wolf thanked his devoted Alphas on Twitter for helping sponsor his ride in the 2015 Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride. The charity ride benefits prostate cancer research, and according to the skateboard legend's "Ride Blog" aims to raise "$US3 million to fund research...because 1,300 men a day die of prostate cancer worldwide."
What the hell! You guys already exceeded how much I wanted to donate. You are seriously the best. I owe you so much! https://t.co/Zx4sqM2zge— tyler posey (@tylergposey) September 20, 2015
Paraphrased from @TylerPosey, @GentlemansRide. TPose's Ride Blog.
Photo from TPose on Instagram.
Reminder to check each other's prostates, ONTD!
- Ms. Patti was performing in Vancouver yesterday when she invited fans to dance on stage to Lady Marmalade. Things got heated when one guy started to unbutton his shirt.
- She yelled, “Don’t you dare - not on my stage. No baby! Let me say. I got this, I got this. Did I say I was 71 years young? I am not Nicki Minaj or that little Miley.”
- When he continued to try to strip, she laid into him. “Oh no! Get off my god-darn stage, b**h, and stay off!”
- Afterwards she apologized to the crowd for cursing.
Part of me finds it ironic though considering the song choice.
Katy Perry and John Mayer 'back together' AGAIN
- ontd fave couple john and katy looked happy. they held hands and sat next to each other during allison william's wedding ceremony.
- a source said the couple are "definitely back together" following the nuptials, even though they arrived on separate planes
do you love yourself??
i love this,i love gary and leessang.
do you know leessang ONTD? what's your fav song?
‘I see a line and over that line I see green fields and lovely flowers and beautiful white women with their arms stretched out to me over that line. But can't seem to get there no how. I can't seem to get over that line.’ That was Harriet Tubman in the 1800s and let me tell you something the only thing that separates women of color from anyone else is opportunity. You cannot win an Emmy for roles that are simply not there.
So here's to all the writers, the awesome people that are Ben Sherwood, Paul Lee, Peter Nowalk, Shonda Rhimes, people who have redefined what it means to be beautiful, to be sexy, to be a leading woman, to be black. And to the Taraji P. Hensons, the Kerry Washingtons, the Halle Berrys, the Nicole Beharies, the Meagan Goods, to Gabrielle Union, thank you for taking us over that line.
source: television academy (1, 2)
almost felt sorry for Eichorst during his flashback until he became a Nazi. did not need to see the sexual assault on Dutch. good to see Gus getting some but slow episode since nothing really happened.
Lena "I just had a baby two months ago" Headey
With Maisie Williams
Carice Van Houten
Alfie Allen, Conleth Hill, and John Bradley
Gwendoline Christie and Nikolaj Coster Waldau
fave look ONTD?
Walking posts and celebrity candids are part of the ONTD culture, whatever it's Hilary Duff or Taylor Swift. In Taylor Swift's case, it's full of ugly shoes. You can say so many bad things about the paparazzi and yes, they are horrible. But sometimes they can capture cute moments like this.
4. Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson
They met on the set of The OC and broke up in 2006. Adam Brody is married to Leighton Meester and Rachel Bilson is with Hayden Christensen and they have one child.
3. Hugh Dancy carrying pumpkins
It was so cute that even his wife, Claire Danes, took a photo of it.
2. Cam Gigandet with his daughter
I'm just going to link you to original post with 483 comment for nostalgia.
1. Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend
Another set romance, they met on the set of Pride and Prejudice. Sadly for us, happily for them, they broke up in 2011. Keira Knightley married with James Righton of Klaxons and Rupert Friend engaged to Aimee Mullins.
NPRMusic Article Summary:
- Something about misogynist trolls bothering the lead singer. They're from Glasgow I guess.
- Here is a quote from whoever at NPR Music reviewed this: "Every Open Eye offers no apologies, no caveats, no halfway measures. Chvrches' disco ball is tiled with galvanized steel."
Album is out on Friday.
Listen @ the Source.
ONTD has no tag for Scots? The HORRAAAAR.
-The original post can still be viewed using Google's cache of the page.
-When you try to view the ONTD post, you get this message:
This entry has been suspended and is not available for reading.
For confidentiality reasons we can not discuss the reasons for which the entry was frozen, with someone else other than the account holder.
-The post at the original source for the story also got deleted.
-The Defamer post is still up, but they published a story hours after the first one went up, showing that the massage parlor is legit and NOT a happy hour massage spot.
Sources:ONTD + Google cache + YouTube + Radar Online + Defamer 1 + Defamer 2
thank you to nightsurfing for tipping me off!
Richard Dawkins, biologist, author, sexist, and the same guy who said that women whose fetuses show signs of Down's syndrome should abort and "try again," recently voiced his opinion regarding 14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed's arrest.
In a series of tweets, he criticized Ahmed for bringing the clock to school and claiming it was his invention, linking a video that calls Ahmed's clock a "fraud". Yes, really.
Assembling clock from bought components is fine. Taking clock out of its case to make it look as if he built it is not fine. Which is true?— Richard Dawkins (@RichardDawkins) September 20, 2015
Yes, there are other reasons why a boy might take a clock out of its casing & pretend he'd made it. Trying to impress teachers, for instance— Richard Dawkins (@RichardDawkins) September 20, 2015
If the reassembled components did something more than the original clock, that’s creative. If not, it looks like hoax http://t.co/bBcaWoJpbd— Richard Dawkins (@RichardDawkins) September 20, 2015
It's not relevant to the undoubted wrongfulness of his arrest. It is relevant to the mistaken adulation he received. https://t.co/oO2dg17QHD— Richard Dawkins (@RichardDawkins) September 20, 2015
People rightfully called him out for missing the point, and he was quick to try and backtrack:
I'm not putting down the child. I'm putting down myself & the rest of us for being fooled. And the police for arresting him for nothing.— Richard Dawkins (@RichardDawkins) September 20, 2015
My mistake. He was arrested on (v implausible) suspicion of a bomb HOAX. Like people at airports arrested for making jokes about bombs.— Richard Dawkins (@RichardDawkins) September 20, 2015
Have you ever tried to accuse a 14-year-old boy of making a fradulent clock, ONTD?
Im a fucking actress for 40 yrs. None of us get respect or opportunity we deserve. Emmys not venue 4 racial opportunity. ALL women belittled— Nancy Lee Grahn (@NancyLeeGrahn) September 21, 2015
@JanvierNoir Harriet Tubman not equivalent to great roles Viola Davis hired 2play. She's made millions. It is unfair comparison. .— Nancy Lee Grahn (@NancyLeeGrahn) September 21, 2015
@nxssy I do 2. I think she's the bees knees but she's elite of TV performers. Brilliant as she is. She has never been discriminated against— Nancy Lee Grahn (@NancyLeeGrahn) September 21, 2015
source - her twitter
FUCK THIS SALTY BITCH
In a brand new and 100% exclusive interview with a reputable anonymous source, respected celebrity news website Hollywood Life reveals the true! reason for Blac Chyna's beef with Kylie Jenner.
“They talked a lot about King’s well being, and that’s when Blac dropped a bombshell on him — she told him she wants another baby with him! She told him another child would bring them back together as a family and how King would love a baby brother or sister," said a source, who may or may not be the same person who gave the first quote.
Ryan Adams has, as of late, released his reinterpretation of Taylor Swift's 1989. Following this indie-musician-does-inspired-version-of-pop-hits craze good ol' Father John Misty has jumped on the bus in a totally sincere manner and done some covers of as he refers to it "my reinterpreation of the classic Ryan Adams album 1989," in the style of none other than the dearly missed Lou Reed.
Seminal Moment: The 'woOOo' following the lyrics I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
See Also: FJM's Ryan Adams cover of Taylor Swift's Welcome to New York!
Papa John added the Welcome to New York cover a bit after Blank Space, so keep an eye on these if you're interested.
source(s): 1, 2, 3,
ONTD, how do you think Taylor Swift will respond? Is Papa John Misty the next hit on Taylor Swift's legal team's agenda? Is this better than Ryan Adams cover? Have you ever mockingly covered an artist who is doing an uninspired ploy to make money?
- Evans would play Tom, Rachel's ex-husband and Leto the guy Rachel watches from the train
- their "busy schedules" are kind of a problem but the producers are working on it
- already cast are: Emily Blunt, Rebecca Ferguson and Haley Bennett
Some of the contestants on X Factor UK were set to perform Blank Space by Taylor Swift this week and um, they won't be making the #squad
(skip to 40 secs in for performance)
Fav lyric mistakes:
- “Magic, massin, fing”
- "Oh my god, look at her face / You look like a big disgrace”
- “Oh my god, look at your face / There is some, and you come place”
- [silence where the lyrics were supposed to be]