Articles on this Page
- 09/18/15--23:38: _Creator of Duggar h...
- 09/18/15--23:38: _What Did Zoey (101)...
- 09/18/15--23:39: _Which Oscar Winner ...
- 09/18/15--23:40: _Feminist before it ...
- 09/18/15--23:49: _Paris Hilton & DJ P...
- 09/18/15--23:49: _The Killers / BFlow...
- 09/19/15--13:06: _Lupita Nyong'o hula...
- 09/19/15--13:53: _How Ya Gonna Fix It...
- 09/19/15--14:05: _Gregg Sulkin & Bell...
- 09/19/15--14:53: _Naughty Boy talks B...
- 09/19/15--15:40: _ONTD Semi-Original:...
- 09/19/15--16:27: _Jessica Alba stays ...
- 09/19/15--16:27: _Kylie Jenner refers...
- 09/19/15--17:12: _Britney Spears danc...
- 09/19/15--17:22: _10(5) Worst Emmy Wi...
- 09/19/15--17:29: _hashtagfreethedingd...
- 09/19/15--17:30: _The Real Whitey Bul...
- 09/19/15--17:34: _Christina Aguilera'...
- 09/19/15--18:13: _Jackie Collins Has ...
- 09/19/15--19:40: _Doctor Who - 9x02 -...
- 09/18/15--23:38: What Did Zoey (101) Say in the Time Capsule to Chase?
- 09/18/15--23:39: Which Oscar Winner is Making fun of Leonardo DiCaprio?
- 09/18/15--23:49: Paris Hilton & DJ Poet - Crazy (JGomez Minimal House Fuse)
- 09/18/15--23:49: The Killers / BFlow Round Up Post!
- 09/19/15--13:53: How Ya Gonna Fix It (Again)?: Aubrey O'Day vs Dawn Richard
- 09/19/15--14:05: Gregg Sulkin & Bella Thorne use the N Word on SnapChat
- 09/19/15--14:53: Naughty Boy talks Beyoncé, Zayn and immigration
- 09/19/15--16:27: Jessica Alba stays earning that friendship cheque
- 09/19/15--16:27: Kylie Jenner refers to Caitlyn as 'Him'
- 09/19/15--17:22: 10(5) Worst Emmy Winners of the Past 10 Years
- 09/19/15--17:29: hashtagfreethedingdongs
- 09/19/15--18:13: Jackie Collins Has Died of Breast Cancer at 77
- 09/19/15--19:40: Doctor Who - 9x02 - The Witch's Familiar Promo
An old ass photo of the four oldest Duggar sisters with Bill Gothard.
Bill Gothard, BFF of Jim Bob Duggar and the fucked up mind behind his family's Christian homeschool curriculum (which places blame on sexual assault victims, just FYI), might deactivate his Facebook soon because people have flooded it with disturbing sexual assault accusations.
Already the center of controversy for multiple levels of sexual perversion against 34 women (the number before today, anyway), Gothard spoke out on his Facebook for the first time since the accusations came rolling a year and a half ago and, well, people surprisingly didn't take well to it. After calling those months "the greatest trials" of his life, whoever runs the account sprung into action by deleting more than 200 negative comments on his most recent update. While some put him on the spot for molesting minors, molesting a then 17-year-old male's girlfriend as he opened up to Gothard about his sexual desires, and raping many women, others made sure he knew that God will not be too happy when he shows up outside the gates of heaven.
The organization Gothard was the founder and CEO of before the first set of accusations against him surfaced 18 months ago, the Institute in Basic Life Principles, stated on its Facebook that it still has nothing to do with the guy.
Read some of the comments before they were deleted at the SOURCE.
To be continued... in another 10 years?
There's hundreds of Oscar winners and one of them decided to join in on making fun of Leo's lack of an Oscar. Under the "clever" Imgur username of iHasanOscar, he posted pictures of his actual Oscar next to pictures of Leo from Wolf of Wall Street and Revolutionary Road.
Some imgur users thought it was stop-motion animation writer, director and producer Adam Elliott because of the watch in the picture, but iHasanOscar denied it and would not come forward with their identity claiming they were shy and for people to stop asking. They did say they had met Elliott though, but that doesn't really limit it down.
who do you wish it was?
-Demi is asked about her comments on Nicki and Rihanna and her stance on feminism
-Nicki and Rih are role models to her because they exude confidence and are females who aren't the "norm"/ dominate hip hop and rock (???, last time I checked rock was one of the only things Rih didn't experiment with for #R8).
-She is a feminist who loves men and isn't anti-men; believes in equality and equal pay
-On point about depression and anxiety being caused by school, bullying/cyber bullying, and pressure to look/be a certain way
DJ Poet (of celestial trance anthem Never Be Alone fame) uploaded a remix of an unreleased song he did with pulchritudinous dear delight Paris Hilton.
Paris has made no mention of new music since the release of this years High Off My Love. 2016 will celebrate the 10 year anniversary of her debut, and sole album.
idk somewhere under the mess of production is a good song imo. best part is the caption "oh yeah Paris I havent heard from you since my # changed so I think your texting someone else , or a hacker is doing something funny, get at me asap some how jk but not really lol."
Brandon was interviewed by AMPIllinois before performing at LouFest 2015 a few days ago. Check out the interview above!
-Thinks "Lonely Town" is the best song to come out of album of the year, "The Desired Effect."(this OP see no lies!)
-Says we’re on the cusp of rock bands being popular again.
In other Killers news, Dave Keuning, the guitarist in The Killers was interviewed by The San Diego Union-Tribune about the bands break from recording/touring, performing at KAABOO, and album no. #5 from the Killers! Check out the interview behind the cut.
SDUT: In 2013, you said you were sick of touring. Now, The Killers are only doing six shows in a year. Have you gone from one extreme to another?
DK: Well, there are a variety of reasons for the touring schedule we have now. But it was more to have break by design, and also to let people (in the band) do whatever they wanted to do, whether it was to make a solo album or have time off. We’ve had a year where we didn’t play shows, for one reason or another. Last year we did a Final Four appearance; that was one of a handful of shows we did. This year, I couldn’t turn KAABOO down. It’s right in my backyard! And we were kind of overdue for a San Diego show. The last time we played here, it was part of a radio concert, so it wasn’t our own show. Neither is this festival, but it’s a longer set we’ll be playing.
SDUT: Could you elaborate about getting ready for the next Killers’ album?
DK: We’re in the very beginning stages of sharing ideas with each other, and we’ve gotten together for a few days when our schedules work out. In my opinion, it’s already begun, and it’s just a matter getting together and making and creating it.
SDUT: Do you think The Killers are due to make a left turn, like U2 did with “Achtung Baby” and The Police did with “Synchronicity?”
DK: Ah, it’s possible. It’s possible we’ll make a left turn. We’re kind of always looking at the success of the last (album), but also dong what feels right in the present at the same time, and always evolving. It’s kind of a natural evolution, I guess. I can’t say what the next album will sound like; it’s a little too early. But we still have the same ambitions.
SDUT: How similar or different are those ambitions today than when The Killers was a young new band?
DK: Well, that’s a fair question, because you may not ever be able to match the ambition of when you’re trying to quit your day job and quit eating Ramen noodles. But we feel like we’re constantly having to try to prove ourselves and have a friendly competition with all the other artists on the radio and get our song on the radio. Making music is not enough. We want our songs to see the light of day and get on pop or modern-rock radio. So, I don’t know. I’m not going to say it (the band’s ambitions) is less than what it was.
Read the full interview at the source!
The Killers’ "Hot Fuss" and "Mr. Brightside" return to the Billboard charts for the week of September 26, 2015.
"Mr. Brightside" re-entered the Rock Digital Songs chart at no. 8 and "Hot Fuss" re-entered the Billboard 200 at no. 178! A decade later and still slaying.
And finally, a remix to Brandon's "I Can Change" was added to his VEVO page. Check it out and listen to it as you get ready to go out this weekend.
Make sure to stream the 2015 iHeart Radio Music Festival tonight and watch the Killers take the stage! This OP will be there both nights and maybe I'll be on camera again drunk dancing with beer in hand receiving my life like when I did to "Moves Like Jagger" in 2013 tbh.
Are you looking forward to album no. 5 from The Killers, ONTD?
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Can you hula hoop (in heels!) ONTD?
@4:10 Aubrey says Dawn sucker punched her and she ran out of the room to call the cops. Shannon says there wasn't a brawl, there was only one person acting erratic & cussing. There was manipulation and lying, Dawn was pushing her solo project over the group.
HOLD UP: @7:42 Aubrey found out that back when Danity Kane was poppin', Dawn was (allegedly) on their biggest fansite calling D Woods a "fat n****r" and started the rumor that Aubrey slept with Diddy. Dawn always had beef with D. Woods and they almost fought.
Gregg Sulkin, from the MTV show Faking It, decided to snap this.
saw this on twitter smh
Summary, courtesy of spiral_mystik
- He met Beyonce in January. Then she heard the demo and wanted to be in it. He is proud because it rarely happens to british producers, especially of asian descent.
- He has tons of respect for his father who came from Pakistan(?) and worked hard as a taxi driver. - Refugees didn't come in Europe for fun. They run away from war or because they can't support their families. This is our duty, as priviledged people, to help them.
- He doesn't really want to talk about Zayn and just want to focus on his music. It's a difficult industry for young artists, especially when they come from manufactured things like boybands. He doesn't know if they will work again together or if they will release the music they did.
Bonus pic that came up in my search <3
damn her nose job was well worth the $$$
Jessica Alba Talks Taylor Swift’s Squad, Kylie Jenner’s Bodyguards On ‘Watch What Happens Live’ http://t.co/FmGHzl0fAd via Chanel Adams— All Trends IT (@All_Trends_IT) September 17, 2015
- Oscar-deserving actress and lifestyle guru Jessica Alba was recently asked about Taylor Swift and the #squad and, like everyone else, she had nothing but great things to say!
- "She’s so nice. That’s what’s weird. She’s actually very, very nice. I don’t know. I just didn’t expect that. She’s literally the nicest person, and kind and fun and all of that.”
- she loves how Taylor is so vibrant
- she loves the squad
- she loves Lena Dunham the most
See the article at the SOURCE
ONTD, is Lena your fave member of the #squad?
They asked me to go to Iheartradio and I wanted to but I promised my dad I would spend some time w him this weekend. Who's there is it fun?— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) September 19, 2015
@KylieJenner your dad is a she this is annoying— cholula sauce (@eeeerrrin) September 19, 2015
@KylieJenner learn the correct pronouns. She's your dad ffs— Selena Gomez (@handoverheartt) September 19, 2015
@KylieJenner dumb ass bitch it's a *her— Louis Updates™ (@godlwt) September 19, 2015
Modern Family - Best Comedy Series (2014)
Kevin Costner - Hatfields & McCoys, Outstanding Lead Actor in a Movie or Miniseries (2012)
Jim Parsons - The Big Bang Theory, Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series (2011)
Jeff Daniels - The Newsroom, Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama (2013)
Patricia Arquette - Medium, Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series (2005)
Apparently the Emmy's are tomorrow… Have they even advertised them?
Comedian Eric Andre is fighting the good fight against censorship...
He posted the nudes on his Instagram but they were all deleted.
Hank Brennan, Whitey Bulger's defense attorney, told the following to People magazine.
"Johnny Depp might as well have been playing the Mad Hatter all over again as far as James Bulger is concerned. Hollywood greed is behind the rush to portray my client, and the movie missed the real scourge created in my client's case, the real menace to Boston during that time and in other mob cases around the country – the federal government's complicity in each and every one of those murders with the top echelon informant program."
Whitey Bulger himself turned town an interview request from Depp and has no plans in seeing the film.
In a recent podcast with actor Pauly Shore (yes, him), Irving Azoff, Christina Aguilera's manager when asked about Christina Aguilera heading to Las Vegas for a residency:
"Just not time yet. No disrespect to Britney. Or to Jennifer Lopez who's doing one. Or to Shania who did one. Or any of them. You know, Christina's not peaked yet. She's in the prime of her career. "
Christina Aguilera last attempted to tour in 2010 but it was cancelled with rumors of low ticket sales. Her last solo top 10 hit was 2008's Keeps Getting Better.
Listen here @ 29:32 minutes in:
Do you believe Xtina is still in the prime of her career, ontd?
"It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the death of our beautiful, dynamic and one of a kind mother, Jackie Collins, who died of breast cancer today."
"She lived a wonderfully full life and was adored by her family, friends and the millions of readers who she has been entertaining for over 4 decades. She was a true inspiration, a trail blazer for women in fiction and a creative force. She will live on through her characters but we already miss her beyond words."
Collins was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer most than 6 years ago. She has sold more than 500 million copies of her novels since her first novel, The World Is Full of Married Men, was published in 1968.
"I did it my way, as Frank Sinatra would say. I've written five books since the diagnosis, I've lived my life, I've travelled all over the world, I have not turned down book tours and no one has ever known until now when I feel as though I should come out with it," said Collins in her latest interview.
R.I.P. in Book Heaven, Ms. Collins.
I did not expect that old villain to return.