Articles on this Page
- 09/17/15--22:25: _Tinashe's new buzz ...
- 09/18/15--19:26: _ONTD Original: Cele...
- 09/18/15--19:38: _Vanderpump Rules Re...
- 09/18/15--19:50: _Arrow post: The cre...
- 09/18/15--19:51: _Tom Hardy: "I ought...
- 09/18/15--19:54: _Madonna's one TRUE ...
- 09/18/15--19:54: _Survivor Cambodia -...
- 09/18/15--20:00: _Stephen King's 'The...
- 09/18/15--20:07: _Music Video: Tamar ...
- 09/18/15--20:07: _Urban Decay x Gwen ...
- 09/18/15--20:08: _'Se7en' turns 20
- 09/18/15--20:09: _Rapper CL confesses...
- 09/18/15--20:10: _Amanda Seyfried Lan...
- 09/18/15--20:19: _Tomb Raider Movie R...
- 09/18/15--20:33: _The re-branding of ...
- 09/18/15--20:33: _Stana Katic Throws ...
- 09/18/15--20:39: _DC gearing up to gi...
- 09/18/15--20:42: _American Horror Sto...
- 09/18/15--20:54: _Wax Idols' Hether F...
- 09/18/15--20:58: _iHeartRadio Music F...
- 09/18/15--19:38: Vanderpump Rules Returns: season 4 trailer
- 09/18/15--19:50: Arrow post: The creation of Black Canary + Season 4 stills
- 09/18/15--19:51: Tom Hardy: "I ought to come out of the closet"
- 09/18/15--19:54: Madonna's one TRUE LOVE went to see her at Concert
- 09/18/15--19:54: Survivor Cambodia - Official Opening!
- 09/18/15--20:00: Stephen King's 'The Mist' Will Get a TV Series
- The Weinstein Company’s Dimension Television is developing a TV series based on The Mist, a Stephen King novella and a 2007 MGM film directed by Frank Darabont.
- The project is from writer Christian Torpe.
- 09/18/15--20:07: Music Video: Tamar Braxton - Angels & Demons
- 09/18/15--20:07: Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Collection Coming Soon!
- 09/18/15--20:08: 'Se7en' turns 20
- She will be playing a new, pivotal character.
- Will be on mutiple episodes.
- The author wonders if she will be Coop and Annie's daughter.
- This will be her biggest TV gig since "Big Love", "Veronica Mars', etc.
- 09/18/15--20:19: Tomb Raider Movie Reboot Directors Shortlisted
- 09/18/15--20:33: The re-branding of "Tiger Beat"
- Justin Bieber is on the first-ever "solo" "Tiger Beat" cover
- The new owner of the mag wants Lena Dunham to be the CEO (dream big, lmfao)
- The magazine "isn’t going to get into the political side" of feminism or queerness, but will openly feature LGBT people, like Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley (because they're "hotties"), if they're popular enough (lol)
- The owner of the publication thinks the magazine has been suffering because "there’s no big star right now"
- A team of new investors, including Nick Cannon and Scooter Braun, hopes to cultivate new stars for mutually-beneficial promo
- Though the magazine wants to "age up" somewhat, the EIC admits there is something special about "a 13-year-old girl coming to her own and developing nonsexual feelings towards boys." Says, "There’s an attachment to the boys, of course, but there’s also a feeling of having possession of your own desires and your own interests and feeling like this is the time you get to make some decisions in your life."
- 09/18/15--20:33: Stana Katic Throws the First Pitch at the Dodgers vs Pirates Game
- In the Batman v. Superman universe
- The "comic sensibility" will be part of the movie(seems counterproductive to the first point)
- Eyeing Zac Penn to write
- Article brings up Nathan Fillion because of course it does.
- Probably not gay
- 09/18/15--20:42: American Horror Story: Hotel - "Fright Idea"& Some tweets
- 09/18/15--20:54: Wax Idols' Hether Fortune doesn't want a friendship cheque
- 09/18/15--20:58: iHeartRadio Music Festival Viewing Party
source 1, 2
come on guys help this not to flop
You never get into a relationship anticipating it to end. What better way to show that love is eternal than by permanently tattooing a reminder of that love on your body?
Let's look at a few celebrities foolish enough to think that their relationships would outlast their tattoos.
Former One Direction member, Zayn Malik began dating the Little Mix singer, Perrie Edwards, in 2012. Zayn got his tattoo of cartoon Perrie in January of 2013, later that year the couple announced their engagement. In early 2015 Zayn left One Direction, presumably to focus on his relationship with Perrie. That didn't seem to work out well as he broke up with her via text message in August.
Johnny and Winona are Tumblr's favorite couple. The pair began dating in August of 1989. Johnny got "Winona Forever" tattooed on his bicep in January of 1990. They were engaged the following July. Their engagement lasted for 3 years. After the break-up, Depp opened up to GQ about the now infamous tattoo, "To have it [the tattoo] removed, or erase it, is to try and say it never happened. If I alter it in some way, make it funny—put her next boyfriend’s name on top of it, say—it would still be honest."
To stay true to his honesty, Depp altered the tatoo to read, "Wino Forever."
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom met in August of 2009 and were married one month later. They celebrated their love by getting matching "KO" and "LO" on their hands, for each other's initials. With cheating allegations and drug use rumors circulating their marriage, Khloe filed for divorce in December 2015. They both still have this tattoo.
Actress Eva Longoria and San Antonio Spur point guard Tony Parker met in November 2004, but did not begin dating until January 2005. By November 2006, Tony had popped the question. Over the course of their marriage, Eva got 3 tattoos in honor of Parker. Their wedding date on her wrist, his basketball jersey number 9 on her neck, and another hidden private tattoo. Parker had their wedding date tattooed on his left ring finger. Since their divorce, Eva has removed the tattoos, but Tony still has his (probably because it will fade on it's own anyways).
Singer Katy Perry and actor-comedian Russell Brand first met when he hosted the MTV VMAs in 2008. However, Katy had a boyfriend. It wasn't until the following year, when Brand hosted the show for a second time, that the pair started dating. Brand proposed to Perry in India 4 months later on New Year's Eve. Shortly after their engagement, the pair got matching Sanskrit tattoos meaning, "Go with the Flow." When the pair finalized their divorce in 2012, Brand had his tattoo removed. Katy still has hers.
Woo boy. Let's just chalk these THREE tattoos to being young, and stupid in love. This pair began dating on the set of their movie, "The Last Song" in 2009. By 2011, they had gotten their first matching tattoo, a single sugar skull on their ankles. In 2012, the both got Michael Jackson's "Bad" tattooed on their fingers as well as quotes from President Theodore Roosevelt's 1910 "Citizen in a Republic" speech. Liam's line, "If he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly." Which immediately preceeds Miley's "So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
The couple split up at the end of 2013, and both still have all 3 tattoos.
Angelina got her dragon and "Billy Bob" on her bicep for her second husband Billy Bob Thorton during their short lived 3 year marriage. Initially, she just removed Billy Bob's name from the tattoo. Eventually, she had 5 removal sessions to remove the tattoo entirely. Remnants of the tattoo remained, and Jolie-Pitt covered it up with the geographical coordinates of all her children's birth places.
The abstract line design was a co-design done by her and Billy Bob. She had it covered up with "Determination" in Arabic.
The fact that Justin got a tattoo to profess his love for Selena Gomez shouldn't embarrass him, it's the offensive artistry that should. Beiber and Gomez began their on again-off again romance in 2010 and officially called it quits in 2014. Beiber got this horrendous tattoo at the beginning of 2013.
Aspiring model Rihanna and human piece of shit, Chris Brown started dating in 2008 and got both their matching tattoos the same year. The pair got a matching, but not identical set of stars on the back/side of their necks. When they traveled to New Zealand in November, Rihanna got a Maori tattoo symbolizing aroha (love) and mana (strength). Chris got one to match. We all know how this couple ended up, and I'd rather not talk about it.
Both still have these tattoos, although Rih extended her stars to go further down her back.
Melanie and Antonio were married in 1996 and had an 18 year marriage (which is impressive by Hollywood standards), in the 90s, Melanie got her "Antonio" Heart tattoo. Upon announcing their divorce, she began to cover up Antonio's name with make up and band-aids. She still has not gotten the tattoo professionally removed.
This felt like the worlds longest break-up because Adrienne would NOT let anyone forget how Rob had cheated on her (rightfully so, but no one cared). The couple dated from 2007 to 2009 and got each other's FULL names on their bodies. Rob got "Adrienne Bailon" tattooed on his chest and Adreienne got "Robert Kardashian" tattooed on her ass.
No word if Rob's removed his, but Adrienne had hers removed in 2014 very publicly.
We knew from the start that this marriage was not going to last. That didn't stop Nick Cannon from making the biggest, literally, tattoo mistake. 6 years and two kids later the pair called it quits. It took Cannon 30 hours to cover up his "Mariah" tattoo with a giant ass crucifix. Mariah's "Mrs. Cannon" butterfly tattoo was an easy fix, she just colored in the words for the a full butterfly body.
Vanderpump Rules is back for season 4 Monday, November 2nd at 9. Check out the trailer for all the ridiculous nonsense this group of people in a state of arrested development.
Video at SOURCE
Tom Hardy continued his
piss off as many ONTD members as possible Legend press tour this week, and spoke again about that sexuality question to Entertainment Weekly:
"Now I’m happy to have a conversation, a discussion, at a reasonable time about anything. I’m confident in my own sexuality, and I’m also confident in my own being and talking about any issue you want to talk about it. But there is a time and a place for that.”
"I’m quite sensitive and I feel like I’ve let people down for something that I actually didn’t ask for, for something that’s important to a lot of people. Should I come out of the closet when I’m not in one? I ought to maybe come out of the closet, even though that’s a lie, to do the right thing. Or, if I say no, then I’m homophobic?"
full interview at le source.
Do you think celebrities have a responsibility to be open about their sexuality in order to help destigmatize it ONTD?
Ha! Just joking! Let's argue.
Human piece of shit and renown abuser, Sean Penn, went to the concert of his
The Kardashian! Entertainment Channel is reporting that D-Penn introduced Daughter Dylan to Madonner after the concert. For more info about this meeting go to the source!
SOURCE 1& 2
Have you ever been in a selfdestructive on and off relationship for more than 20 years, ONTD?
Sources: 1 | 2
Survivor Cambodia premieres on Wednesday, September 23rd!
If you want to talk about boot-list spoilers, please put it behind an LJ spoiler cut!
“The terror and drama in Stephen King’s novella are so vast that we felt serialized television is the best place to explore them in greater depth. With this show, Christian has created a fascinating band of characters and a story with infinite scares.”
The book was so good. I hope it has better CGI effects.
What horror book you want to see adapted on the big or small screen, ONTD?
The video is probably her best and the song is such a great reggae pop-R&B bop, she deserves a lot of props for challenging herself with new sounds and vocal styles. Calling All Lovers is out Oct 2nd!
Wende Zomnir, founder of Urban Decay Cosmetics, posted the above picture today and announced an upcoming collection with No Doubt singer/Queen of Appropriation Gwen Stefani. Wende writes "I've been a fan of Gwen's since we met in the early days of No Doubt and I'm so excited to announce our collaboration! We've created some amazing makeup together and I can't wait to share it with you. #UDxGwen @gwenstefani"
I want this tbh. I hope they do some fun colors/finishes! ONTD Beauty post!
Warning: 20-year-old spoilers below
WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
He starred in indie and lesser known productions such as: Ocean's 11, Inglourious Basterds, Fight Club, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, World War Z and 12 Years a Slave.
He is now married to a Oscar-winning actress and UNHCR goodwill ambassador.
After getting tired of attending Bryan Singer's parties (allegedly), he ellaborated a plot to take down the President of the United States and then took office.
Became America's Most Hated Celebrity by Star Magazine in 2013.
HitFix scientifically ranked nine of Gwyneth Paltrows biggest controversies. Just to name three:
Gwyneth sells bikinis for little girls
Gwyneth was accused of contributing to the sexualization of young girls by selling $45 string bikinis aimed at the 4-10 set on Goop
Gwyneth uses the N-word
Gwyneth "consciously uncouples" from Chris Martin
(why not the other way around tho?)
In an interview with Marie Claire Australia she said: "OK, you can make fun of the term or whatever. I didn't invent it."
He became god. That's all.
Andrew Kevin Walker (writer)
After Se7en he wrote "8MM", "Sleepy Hollow", "The Wolfman" and supposedely was/is going to write "The Girl Who Played with Fire".
David Fincher❤ (director)
After Se7en he directed Fight Club, Zodiac, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Social Network, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Gone Girl, etc. And, like Leo, he has never won an Oscar.
20 Years Later: David Fincher's 'Se7en' Remains One of the Scariest Thrillers of All Time
The movie was released Sept. 22, 1995
What makes Se7en such a terryfying film:
- serial killer is an idealist who kills according to the seven deadly sins;
- he bellieves there’s a higher power telling to kill;
- so there’s no scarier villain then one who believes he’s killing in the name of god.
- The movie, its lighting is really dark until John Doe turns himself in.
- John Doe only appears 90 minutes in, but Spacey’s performance is what makes the movie.
'Seven' Turns 20: A Look Back on How That Killer Twist Ending Came Together
The "what's in the box" ending almost didn’t happen:
- Fincher learned of the scene’s existence by accident - his agent inadvertently gave him Walker’s first draft of the script and not the later draft, with a more conventional, studio-approved finale that would have had Tracy drawing a bath as Doe lurked;
- He says that producer, Arnold Kopelson, told him, “Look me right in the eye, because this movie will never end with a head in the box.”
- No one says 'no' to Fincher when it comes to a movie. Especially Fincher + Freeman + Pitt. So the 'head-in-the-box movie' happened;
- Spacey did the film on the condition he wouldn’t get billing. He did promote it, didn't appear in any marketing materials and wasn’t included in the opening credits.
- Pitt said he found inspiration for that final scene in Sean Penn’s performance in the 1986 crime drama At Close Range.
- The movie was supposed to end when the cop in the helicopter says “Somebody call somebody”, but after a test screening and a few women saying ‘The people who made that movie should be killed’, Fincher changed it.
Sloth Speaks! Our Interview With the 'Seven' Actor Who Freaked Everyone Out
- During the audition for the part, the actor was instructed to lie down on the floor and remain completely still, then very slowly turn his face toward the camera;
- Makeup process took 14 hours;
- “David Fincher said to the SWAT team, ‘Okay, you guys — when you come into this room, it’s a terrible smell. It’s dark and dank. And you see this corpse, and you see it’s really, really creepy. So I want you to portray all of that,’” says MacKay. What Fincher strategically neglected to mention was that the corpse was an actual actor — so when MacKay started coughing, the other actors jumped back in very real shock.
30 (5) FACTS ABOUT SE7EN
- Cinematographer Darius Khondji used US reality show Cops as his inspiration for his camerawork, with the camera peering over the shoulder in the backseat.
- Brad Pitt's role was turned down by Denzel Washington who called the script "too dark and evil". Washington later starred in the similarly themed thriller The Bone Collector.
- The F-word is used 74 times throughout the film.
- Pan's Labyrinth director Guillermo Del Toro turned down the film as he sees himself as a romantic who doesn't subscribe to the film's dark vision of the world.
- David Cronenberg turned down a chance to direct the film.
Sources 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Blonde bombshell CL stopped by 99.7 NOW! in San Francisco to dish on her new album, her solo set at the Mad Decent block party set, being stalked by Scooter Braun and designer Jeremy Scott, and how she came to work with Diplo.
ONTD, what is your favorite 2NE1 song?
- The project is a collaboration between four companies--GK Films, Warner Bros, MGM, and games publisher Eidos Interactive.
- Kathryn Bigelow is the biggest name on the list. The other filmmakers being discussed are Catherine Hardwicke and Mimi Leder.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles writer Evan Daugherty had been hired to write the script.
BuzzFeed recently did an in-depth report on Tiger Beat's recent re-branding. Some highlights:
Nostalgia post!! ONTD, what was your fave tween tabloid? What was your life like at 13 y/o?
I don't know if I want to vomit, cry, bury myself alive or be cautiously optimistic.
Also, Gaga confirms what a lot already assumed.
SOURCE 1, 2& 3
Are you ready to hate watch AHS for your Fav Miss Lady Gagalupe of the perpetual Artpop, ONTD?
Papermag recently interviewed Hether Fortune, leadwoman of post-punk band Wax Idols and the subject of Taylor's #squad came up
- She respects that Taylor is self-made
- on the squad: "I think it's totally phony, I don't buy it. It's all for show...She's on Planet Taylor where everything revolves around her"
- on Taylor's feminism: "I personally don't find it empowering or genuine. She's acting like she's making some grand political statement, but it's a daily reality to have friends that are women. "
- on the Taylor/Nicki feud: "Taylor just came in on her white horse, like her literal white horse, and completely dominated the discussion...Why is she involved in that? It had nothing to do with her, but she had to insert herself. "
Also makes good points on the commercialization of feminism and how deeply sexism is rooted in the industry
Read the interview at the SOURCE
Come watch Day 1 of the iHeartRadio Music Festival livestreaming on Yahoo!
Lineup in order is:
SAM SMITH (Played Already) COLDPLAY (Played Already) KENNY CHESNEY (Played Already) JASON DERULO (Played Already) LIL WAYNE (Played Already) THE WHO (Pre-recorded Set) DEMI LOVATO (Played Already) THE KILLERS (Played Already) SHAGGY (Playing Now) DURAN DURAN DAVID GUETTA DISCLOSURE KANYE WEST