Articles on this Page
- 09/14/15--19:13: _Craig David remixes...
- 09/14/15--19:24: _New Scion Ad with M...
- 09/14/15--19:57: _Maze Runner Dylan O...
- 09/14/15--20:04: _Kylie Jenner is Num...
- 09/14/15--20:08: _switched at birth 4...
- 09/14/15--20:14: _ Saoirse Ronan on ‘...
- 09/15/15--17:50: _Filming pics and hu...
- 09/15/15--17:58: _Who was evicted fro...
- 09/15/15--18:01: _7 (3) things you ne...
- 09/15/15--18:12: _BB17 Surprise Evict...
- 09/15/15--18:18: _Ariana Grande Fails...
- 09/15/15--18:44: _New trailer for 'SOMA'
- 09/15/15--19:39: _Mick wants Harry.
- 09/15/15--19:40: _Lady GaGa at New Yo...
- 09/15/15--19:40: _Someone went throug...
- 09/15/15--20:05: _Kanye West Reported...
- 09/15/15--20:06: _Elton John says Put...
- 09/15/15--20:30: _katy perry making o...
- 09/15/15--20:31: _Rita Ora at Vera Wa...
- 09/15/15--20:31: _3 Days 'til Maze Ru...
- 09/14/15--19:13: Craig David remixes "Fill me in"
- 09/14/15--19:24: New Scion Ad with Male Supermodel James Franco
- 09/14/15--20:04: Kylie Jenner is Number 1 in the App Store
- 09/14/15--20:08: switched at birth 4x15 promo
- 09/15/15--17:50: Filming pics and huge spoilers for Game of Thrones Season 6 leaked
- 09/15/15--17:58: Who was evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house?
- 09/15/15--18:01: 7 (3) things you never knew about the fashion in Almost Famous
- 09/15/15--18:12: BB17 Surprise Eviction Results!
- 09/15/15--18:18: Ariana Grande Fails to Apologize over Doughnut Gate... Again
- 09/15/15--18:44: New trailer for 'SOMA'
- 09/15/15--19:39: Mick wants Harry.
- 09/15/15--19:40: Lady GaGa at New York Fashion Week #NYFW & out and about in NYC
- 09/15/15--19:40: Someone went through the trouble of hacking Ian Somerhalder
- 09/15/15--20:30: katy perry making of the super bowl halftime show - trailer
- 09/15/15--20:31: Rita Ora at Vera Wang Show for NYFW
- Didn't expect to look so sexy in his running scenes; "you don't consider yourself an action person I guess, you just think badass people get to do that, but it's fun, it makes me feel like a little kid again, makes that 12-year old Dylan side of me excited"
- People say he can't say he's from Jersey anymore but he does b/c east coast (best coast) always in his heart
- Hopes there's a third film soon because "it means a job"
- Genuinely had an amazing time with the cast, one big family
- You all need to buy your tickets this Friday ty god bless have a good night
ONTD, what's your favorite throwback song?
what kind of car do you drive, ontd?
Doing more promo for The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials out IN FOUR DAYS on September 18th(!!!!), Dylan O'Brien tells MTV that in the sequel the team is up against (spoilers?) zombies, or "Cranks" which are similar to the brain eating dead peeps in The Walking Dead. When the whole cast was asked which character from TWD their characters would bring with them to a zombie apocalypse/scorch, a fave answer was...Daryl.
ONTD who would you want with you in a zombie apocalypse
Ok update: there's a lot of people on the app so I'm sorry if it's freezing for some of u guys! It's being fixed and it will only get better— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) September 15, 2015
Here comes Bay and Travis.
On her character in Brooklyn and feminism:
"To see a character like her, set in that time and not have it be solely about the men that are in her life, that’s quite feminist in itself. Actually, all the women in this film are very independent and strong. I think feminism couldn’t flourish then as much as it does now. In a way, it’s become sort of unpopular now for us to be treated as equal citizens. Some people treat feminism as taboo--and if they shave their arm pits then they’re not feminist. To me, feminism is just that we’re equal to men."
"Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, the African author who wrote “We Should All Be Feminists”--and Beyoncé quoted her TedTalk in “Flawless”--this is the thing that I hope will change--and certainly in our industry it is a bit already--that the competition between women isn’t becoming so much about men anymore. That we are trying to support each other more, that we’re trying to stick by each other instead of being against each other. It’s about thinking in a different way."
On her upcoming productions Anton Chekov’s The Seagull, adapted for the screen, and a film about Vincent Van Gogh:
"The Van Gogh story is more experimental. They’re getting painters in to hand-paint every frame in the film. I was based on a portrait of a woman he painted at a piano. They suspect she had a relationship with Van Gogh before he was killed, or killed himself, who knows. Visually, it’s going to look so different. And Chekov, we only finished a month-and-a-half ago. We shot in Monroe [New York]. It’s really pretty, but you know those two convicts that went missing? They were found in Monroe. An Amber Alert went off on my phone the first night I was there on my own. It was very exciting, thought I was going to get murdered every day."
Her favorite movies this year:
"I loved Inside Out so much. It was so beautiful, really was so amazing. Trainwreck was great, and Spy was great too."
Huge spoilers for this King's Landing that will take place in Season 6 episode 6.
"It begins with the High Sparrow going down the Sept’s stairs while the people applaud him. He explains that Queen Margaery has joined them in accepting the power of the Faith. Just then, Jaime Lannister bursts into the scene, on horseback and leading an army of a hundred and forty Tyrell soldiers, and demands that the High Sparrow free Queen Margaery.
Suddenly, the gates of the Great Sept open —it is Tommen Baratheon, followed by Queen Margaery and the Kingsguards, who are bearing the Faith Militant’s sigil instead of the Royal sigil. The king and queen have accepted the High Sparrow’s reformed faith, and they are acclaimed by the people.
It is emphasized that this is only the first part of the scene and it is expected to be a trascendental scene in which the two factions come to blows."
Confirming 4 things:
1) The High Sparrow is a genius, solidifying the hold of the Faith on the Crown. In practice, he is a Pope-King now.
2) The King basically answers to the High Sparrow from now on.
3) The Tyrells are back as major players, although they respond to the Faith as well.
4) Cersei is cornered by everything and everyone in King's Landing.
I think we all know how Cersei is going to react to this🔥🔥🔥🔥
filming pics from this SOURCE
spoilers translated and summarized from this SOURCE
Are you pleased with the eviction? Surprised? Still not able to process anything that went on but clapping anyway?
In the words of Betsy Heimann, the film's costume designer who was originally trained as a seamstress and "designed every single costume in it except the jeans".
1. Joel Bernstein, famous rock photographer, provided inspiration - Betsy had access to the photos he took of Neil Young's 1973 tour & Led Zeppelin, among others.
2. Penny Lane's coat was her armor - basically something that helped her appear strong on the outside when she was actually quite vulnerable on the inside.
3. Penny Lane's outfits give clues to her state of mind - thus the choice of the sheer white blouse in this scene, to symbolize Penny's authenticity and fragility.
full article @ the source (it's def worth reading in full btw)
i adore this film and its fashion, if someone gave me the wardrobe i'd wear nothing else for the rest of my life.
ONTD, which films inspire your fashion choices?
Head of Household
He obviously used the veto on himself
Liz voted to evict Steve
JMac voted to evict Austin
Vanessa broke the tie....
by a vote of 2-1, Austin's barefoot ass was finally sent packing.
She was not pleased.
New HOH who has guaranteed a spot in the final 3 and in charge of tomorrow's eviction:
Source: My TV
"My behavior was very offensive and I apologized. There's no excuse, or there's nothing to justify it, but I think that as human beings we all say and do things that we don't mean at all sometimes, and we have to learn from it. I mean that's part of our process. We have to learn from our mistakes – that's how we grow. I think one of the biggest things I learned from that was what it feels like to disappoint so many people who love and believe in you, and that's an excruciating feeling."
She fails to actually apologize to the owner and employee of the donut shop... again. At least she didn't start talking about how she did this because donuts aren't healthy, especially since there's footage of her vegan self eagarly eating non-vegan donuts that she didn't spit on. Oh and those spit donuts were sold to other customers.
Even though she scams fans with fake autographs on tour she was cute with them at GMA.
ONTD, do you think doughnut gate is still relevant to the GP? Last week, we were discussing a spoiled, selfish character who stole things for fun in English class. My teacher compared her to Ari by saying, "I don't know why they do these things. Why did Ariana Grande lick that donut?"
Source: 1, 2, 3
- Mick's said to be after Harry for a role playing a rock star 'battling through the temptations of time' for the second season of the show.
<333 the hell is this look <333
<333 and for all the new, thirsty Harry stans on ONTD <333
At Nicola Formichetti’s fashion show at NYFW.
Leaving ha apartment S14
At Alexander Wang's
At Brandon Maxwell's
Are y'all ready to take back the queen?
hacked by @clou9nin3— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
follow @clou9nin3 and fav this tweet for a follow— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
who even is ian somerhalder— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
no @CUSPINATMZ— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
can someone get me in contact with ian please— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
Mr Robot is a fantastic tv series— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
i lOVE U @ninadobrev— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
before i get locked out i just wanna say this has been a great experience— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
did you know that when your account is verified you get a special notifications tab for verified users— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
I am so sorry— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
-Vampire Diaries actor Ian Somerhalder got hacked by some person called clou9nin3 on twitter.
-They're surprisingly tame about the whole thing, his team have yet to do anything about it.
If you could hack any one celeb, who'd you choose ONTD?
- The models had to sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Apparently the agreement bans all Yeezy Season 2 models from discussing him, his wife Kim, or any other member of the Kardashian family.
-Elton visited Ukraine where he talked to its president Petro Poroshenko about equality
-While there, he blasted Russia and said that he wanted to talk to Vladimir Putin about their current stance on lgbtq rights
-Elton later made a post on instagram claiming that he had a lovely talk with Putin on the phone and looked forward to meeting him in person.
eltonjohn Thank-you to President Vladimir Putin for reaching out and speaking via telephone with me today. I look to forward to meeting with you face-to-face to discuss LGBT equality in Russia. @president_vladimir_putin @ejaf #lgbt #lgbtrights #ShareTheLove
-Today, Putin's spokesman denied that the conversation had ever taken place, saying "“This does not correspond to reality. There was no conversation."
-They have however said that Putin would be willing to speak with Elton if contacted
-Elton has yet to respond to the dismissal
Source // Source // Source
Surprised no one had posted this yet.
It wouldn't quite be New York Fashion Week without on the rise Queen Rita Ora! Unforunately for Ora, she was seated next to original sock Chanteuse and ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian's little sister Kylie Jenner. Serayah McNeill (of FOX's Empire and member of TSwifts #GirlSquad) sat in between the two thankfully. Check out some photos straight from Rita's Instagram behind the cut!
Thinking about earlier today whilst sitting in Washington getting ready for the show tonight! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 @verawanggang #BodyOnMe
Meeting you for the first time after all you and your team have done for me. Thank you. And For telling me the secret behind everything LOL #muse ❤️ @verawanggang
Vera THANK YOU for My fresh off the runway look had to change backstage ASAP style! #Obsessed SS16LK20 😈😈 @verawanggang #nyfw
ONTD, have you ever had to sit next to your ex's siblings?
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6