Articles on this Page
- 08/25/15--20:45: _Brandi Carlile - Wh...
- 08/25/15--20:45: _Dan Auerbach of The...
- 08/25/15--20:46: _Snooki denies her h...
- 08/25/15--21:00: _Tila Tequila Finall...
- 08/25/15--22:12: _Calvin earns more t...
- 08/25/15--22:13: _Henry Cavill & Armi...
- 08/25/15--22:13: _Billboard Music Exe...
- 08/25/15--22:23: _Taylor performs wit...
- 08/25/15--22:40: _Benedict Cumberbatc...
- 08/26/15--05:09: _Godfrey Gao post - ...
- 08/26/15--05:09: _Warner Bros. Puttin...
- 08/26/15--16:38: _Pierce Brosnan on a...
- 08/26/15--16:54: _Gay porn star @Conn...
- 08/26/15--16:59: _Justin Bieber Look-...
- 08/26/15--17:21: _Canada's future exp...
- 08/26/15--17:31: _Nobody White Rapper...
- 08/26/15--17:40: _OITNB's Diane Guerr...
- 08/26/15--17:50: _ONTD Original "Star...
- 08/26/15--18:01: _Fuse TV's 35 (5) mo...
- 08/26/15--18:20: _Fetty Wap Shares Al...
- 08/25/15--20:45: Brandi Carlile - Wherever Is Your Heart (Official Video)
- 08/25/15--20:45: Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys new project, The Arcs
- 08/25/15--21:00: Tila Tequila Finally Returns To Twitter
- 08/25/15--22:12: Calvin earns more than JLaw?
- 08/25/15--22:13: Billboard Music Executive Survey: First Results Are In
- 08/25/15--22:23: Taylor performs with Beck and St. Vincent; Edward Droste is seething
- 08/25/15--22:40: Benedict Cumberbatch 'magnificent' as Hamlet
- 08/26/15--05:09: Godfrey Gao post - Cowboy Edition
- 08/26/15--05:09: Warner Bros. Putting 'Man of Steel 2' on "Permanent Hold?"
- 08/26/15--16:38: Pierce Brosnan on a gay James Bond and other things
- 08/26/15--16:59: Justin Bieber Look-Alike Found Dead
- 08/26/15--17:21: Canada's future export is HERE.
- 08/26/15--17:31: Nobody White Rapper Yelawolf Defends the Confederate Flag
- 08/26/15--17:50: ONTD Original "Stars and Their Fucked Up Moms"
- 08/26/15--18:01: Fuse TV's 35 (5) most anticipated fall 2015 albums
- 08/26/15--18:20: Fetty Wap Shares Album Artwork And Trailer
Follow-up to this post.
"This morning when I got a call from my publicist that a story was going to be printed on my husband 'allegedly' signing up on Ashley Madison, I laughed- and said lets not even comment and give the story any juice, because it couldn't be any further from the truth. But now seeing how it's the 'news of the day' and everyone is wondering what I think about it- here it is. Jionni is the the most humble, respectful, and most loyal souls I know. I mean hello, that's why I married him. He's a stand up guy who loves his family more than anything in this world. The fact that the tabloids can deliberately make stories up and print things like 'Jionni LaValle ALLEGEDLY and MAY HAVE signed up on Ashley Madison' is absurd. I can see if there is proof in the story to make it legitimate, but to accuse my husband of something he had no idea about... HOW IS THAT LEGAL? I really didn't even want to acknowledge this absurd story, but when my family is being bashed for no reason- mama bear is gonna say what's up. So no, my husband didn't sign up on that website to cheat on me. Honestly, if he wanted to cheat- he would go out and do it. Not sign up on a website and pay for it. Jionni is a good guy and doesn't need his name being tarnished. Nor does our family. We did nothing wrong to deserve this. So with all of this said, I love you babe. And even though I'm a pain in your ass, I know you would never cheat on me. Especially on a lame ass website. @jlavalle5 💕 #myfamilyrocks"
Apparently, she also called out Anna Duggar for sticking with Josh: "And his wife is still standing by him! It's like, 'What the f--k is wrong with you? Like, what are you doing?' Yep, screw it."
Sources: her instagram, Us Weekly
- Tila previously deleted her Twitter account in 2010 to focus on her "pregnancy", and moved to Facebook: "What's the point of having a Twitter when everyone twists things I say around?" She later made secret accounts.
- She made a new verified account (@TilaTequilaCBB) in preparation for Celebrity Big Brother (where she is being paid $175,000).
Back in twitter 😜 #follow me— Tila Tequila (@TilaTequilaCBB) August 26, 2015
More at her Twitter&Source 2
DJ Calvin Harris earns more than the highest-paid actress in the world Jennifer Lawrence http://t.co/gTltx6ofJa— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) sierpień 25, 2015
He is worth $66million, compared to Lawrence's $52million
On Instagram Armie Hammer writes, "And with that... C'est Fini. It's been 5 countries, countless drinks, and so many new friends. I feel blessed to have been a part of #TheManfromUNCLE."
Check out some photos from the premiere on Monday night (August 24th) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Jesus Christ. Henry, why are you not inside me? Choke me with those thunder thighs of yours until I black out. I will not take no for a damn answer!
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3
Billboard has published the first round of results from their infamous executive questionnaires.
Billboard Music Executive Survey: Top brass weigh in on the artists they covet most, Taylor Swift and more http://t.co/HpABJqjT12— billboard (@billboard) August 25, 2015
Billboard executives questionaires were recently made famous by asking recently whether or not executives believed Kesha or Dr. Luke in their legal battle made shocking in Kesha's reveal of Dr. Luke's [alledged] abuse.
*Industry has the most faith in the careers of Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa and Adele
*70% of execs root for Taylor
*They want Mariah Carey to have a comeback
*71% believe Tidal will not survive more than a year
The Kesha vs Dr. Luke question has not made an apperance yet. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for future results from this questionnaire.
Taylor is singing with Beck and St. Vincent! #1989TourLA— Taylor Swift Updates (@TSwiftOnTour) August 26, 2015
Total aside from this chill show I'm at: I've lost a lot of respect for a shit ton of thirsty celebs this week #1978 bitch !— Edward Droste (@edwarddroste) August 26, 2015
John Legend is also there!
Source; 1 / 2 / 3
Who was the person who predicted beck would perform? looks like you were right.
Cumberbatch 'magnificent' as Hamlet http://t.co/oFTWcN3GuI— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) sierpień 25, 2015
He received an enthusiastic reception from a celebrity-packed audience on the official opening night of Hamlet in London.
Critics give it mixed reviews.
Godfrey is currently the ambassor for Canada Tourism in the asian market, so he went to a canadian derby thingy, who cares. he rides a mechnical bull and looks hot doing so.
mods i have no idea how to embed instagram pics/vids so i just printscreen them and cropped it.
-Man of Steel 2 isn't a high priority for Warner Bros.
-Studio feels Henry Cavill's time between Batman VS Superman and Justice League films will suffice for now
-Warner Bros. probably would rather focus on launching a new trilogy in Batman with Batffleck since those films have been highly successful in the past
-In his interview with Details for his upcoming role in No Escape, he was asked about the possibility of a gay James Bond.
“Sure. Why not? Actually, I don’t know how it would work,” he said. “I don’t think Barbarawould allow a gay Bond to happen in her lifetime. But it would certainly make for interesting viewing. Let’s start with a great black actor being James Bond. Idris Elba certainly has the physicality, the charisma, the presence. But I think Daniel will be there for a while yet.”
-Also notes that he's not a gun owner as "it feels ugly" and that he's going to give back the handgun that was pushed on him.
-Very happy about the legalization of gay marriage in Ireland. "I never thought in a million years, but hallelujah! Enough of the shaming. It's a great indication of the forward-thinking of a nation that's been so mangled by religion"
more things @source
who's your favorite Bond actor?
Gay porn star Conner Habib took to Twitter today to voice his opinion on the Rentboy.com raid. Yesterday, the NYPD and DHS raided Rentboy.com's NYC office, arresting the CEO of the company along with 6 employees for allegedly facilitating illegal prostitution. In a tweet, Conner Habib said that Lena Dunham, Meryl Streep, and Gloria Steinem were to blame for "helping to create a culture where gay men are arrested by the govt." Conner's tweet is referring to Lena Dunham's recent signing of a petition condemning Amnesty International’s decriminalization of sex work.
If you're a rentboy with powerful and open clients, have them chip in to fight this nonsense.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
Fed raid on rentboy intersects w male privilege& current climate of LGBT rights. It will mark the beginning of decriminalization in the U.S.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
When you feel our culture is moving backwards, act! That feeling is the language our culture uses to ask you to push things ahead.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
Hey Obama supporters: where was your liberal administration yesterday? Oh that's right: arresting gay people & demonizing gay sex. WAKE UP— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
Listen gays: You can consent to killing people in the military. You can consent to monogamous misery. You CANNOT consent to sex. - Feds— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
If you are a gay porn producer and you remain silent about the #rentboyraid, you are silently supporting bigotry. PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
Women and gay sex workers, now is the time to interact. Many gay men depended on rentboy bc they don't know other avenues that women might.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
Hey rentboys, raise your hand if you've ever had sex with a closeted politician, judge, high-powered attorney, etc. Hear that swoosh, world?— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
This isn't the first time that Conner Habib has criticized Lena Dunham: he has been tweeting Lena since she signed the petition in order to tell her why opposing the decriminalization of sex work would have damaging effects on the lives of women, gay youth, and trans individuals.
1 @lenadunham Your anti-sex worker actions will hurt women, gay youth, and trans ppl. They invalidate all your feminist work.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) July 29, 2015
2 @lenadunham My hope is you merely misunderstand, that you are willing to listen to the voices of sex workers and retract your signature.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) July 29, 2015
3 @lenadunham out of all the signatories, your retraction would do the most to bring a more complex understanding to the issue of sex work.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) July 29, 2015
4 @lenadunham with hopes that you are willing to listen to the people you're advocating for, I ask that you retract your signature.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) July 29, 2015
No, Lena. It's an issue requiring feminists who are NOT sex workers to listen carefully to voices of those who ARE. https://t.co/Fb1pJE2w17— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 7, 2015
Source: Twitter 123456789101112131415
Justin Bieber Lookalike -- Toby Sheldon Found Dead http://t.co/VzyRDf5ZHA— TMZ (@TMZ) August 26, 2015
His body was found in a Motel 6 in the San Fernando Valley on August 21. Police reports say drugs were found in the room but it's still unclear whether he overdosed or not. He first disappeared on the 18th after breaking up with his boyfriend, apparently.
If you still don't know who she is, a primer can be found here. Taylor's Impact is here.
Her EP is a digital download and out on Friday. But the songs are here!
Since the Fallon performance won't embed, it can be found here or here.
But enjoy her being cute here:
Tweet.Video 18.104.22.168.5.Alternate Video 5.Video 6.
You still get to keep Bieber, you're welcome 'Murrica!
- Diane is currently working on a book that relates to her childhood difficulties
- The book will cover her personal struggle with the American immigration system and how she overcame obstacles
- She thinks it will be a good read for people detached from the subject matter and looking for an understanding
- And for the people dealing with this issue, it will help you feel less alone
- Thinks Hollywood can do better by being more inclusive, not only with Latino roles, but having more Latino actors play non-Latino roles.
- Says "The lack of representation has left many of us feeling marginalized and disassociated, which can turn into feelings of shame."
- Believes "change is inevitable"
- Says there needs to be a push for more Latino roles "We need more roles that reflect how diverse our community really is. We're doctors, lawyers, politicians, civil rights activists, and leaders. We also need more Latino actors in leading roles. The media is so influential in public attitudes and perceptions; it's all the more important to portray our communities as multidimensional as we really are."
Note: Jane the Virgin comes back Monday, October 12th
Everyone knows hollytrash is the water hole for shitty stage moms. Here are some of the worst in my opinion to have graced us with there presence.
Lynn Patridge mother of the famous Audrina Patridge showing that mother's will defend there children to the death. Especially agaist the evil monster that is Lauren Conrad and her Kohls line.
Dina Lohan is known well amoung hollywood elite to be one of the most messy parental figures. From her antics on Dr.Phil to partying all night with her daughter.
Dianna Hart aka Demi Lovatos mom has been another maternal figure that has been seen as to enable her daughters problems. From having substance abuse issues to being in udder denial about Demi's problems for years makes her a real winner.
Pattie Mallette aka Justin Biebers mom I mean not much to say here. From her releasing a book profiting off her sons life to being anti-sematic. She definatlly makes it on the list.
Who else do you think desearves a spot on the list?
Artist: Lana del Rey
Release Date: September 18
Release Date: September 25
Artist: Selena Gomez
Release Date: October 9
This is not the official album cover.
Artist: Little Mix
Album: Get Weird
Release Date: November 6
Artist: Frank Ocean
Album: Boys Don't Cry
Release Date: TBA
This is not the official album cover.
Others on the list are: Prince, Justin Bieber, BIGBANG, Drake, Janet Jackson, and Demi Lovato.
ONTD, which album are you more excited about? Don't forget to pre-order “Get Weird” on iTunes!
His self-titled record hits stores September 25th.
S E P T E M B E R 2 5 pic.twitter.com/33EwwlhsBs— ZooVier (@fettywap) August 27, 2015