Articles on this Page
- 08/22/15--15:14: _Cate Blanchett give...
- 08/22/15--16:20: _Oliva Munn + Aaron ...
- 08/22/15--16:20: _GOTHAM | Villains R...
- 08/22/15--16:20: _Paul Thomas Anderso...
- 08/22/15--16:21: _New Legend Trailer
- 08/22/15--16:28: _Shondaland sells co...
- 08/22/15--17:19: _How #MrRobot’s @Its...
- 08/22/15--17:19: _Richard Madden: "I ...
- 08/22/15--18:40: _Celebrity Big Broth...
- 08/22/15--19:23: _subway denies forek...
- 08/22/15--19:32: _Joe Dempsie to star...
- 08/22/15--21:59: _Liam Payne bought w...
- 08/22/15--21:59: _Mariah Carey has no...
- 08/22/15--21:59: _Hannibal: You Owe M...
- 08/22/15--22:01: _In Irony Today: Owe...
- 08/22/15--22:01: _YouTube Personality...
- 08/23/15--16:35: _Jeremy Renner CONFI...
- 08/23/15--16:35: _Catelynn and Tyler ...
- 08/23/15--17:18: _Why Marvel Should N...
- 08/23/15--17:33: _Breathe a sigh of r...
- 08/22/15--15:14: Cate Blanchett gives interview while climbing a bridge
- 08/22/15--16:20: GOTHAM | Villains Rising
- 08/22/15--16:21: New Legend Trailer
- 08/22/15--16:28: Shondaland sells comedy pilot written by Trophy Wife creators to ABC
- 08/22/15--17:19: How #MrRobot’s @ItsRamiMalek films his voice-overs
- 08/22/15--17:19: Richard Madden: "I don't think I'm handsome."
- 08/22/15--18:40: Celebrity Big Brother Lineup "Leaked"
- 08/22/15--19:32: Joe Dempsie to star in a BBC series 'One of Us'
- 08/22/15--21:59: Mariah Carey has no time for reality TV
- 08/22/15--21:59: Hannibal: You Owe Me Awe - A Mashup For Your Lip-biting Pleasure
- 08/22/15--22:01: YouTube Personality Philip DeFranco Goes In on Sam from Sam and Nia
- 08/23/15--16:35: Jeremy Renner CONFIRMS His Side In Captain America: Civil War
- 08/23/15--16:35: Catelynn and Tyler are Married!
- 08/23/15--17:33: Breathe a sigh of relief (maybe), One Direction not going on hiatus
- She was climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge and probably looked amazing in a baggy blue and gray flight suit;
- Loves to climbs things;
- Probably watches/d House of Cards;
- “I learned to not feel responsible to other people’s perceptions of who you are” - she doesn’t care what you think of her for being in a Woody Allen movie, ontd
- Hollywood actress = “That’s what they say about you when they want to insult you”;
- Advises younger actresses not to go on social media;
- This winter she will be playing the title part in Todd Haynes’s beautiful new film “Carol.” (She is also starring in “Truth,” as the CBS producer who approved the “Sixty Minutes” investigation into George W. Bush’s National Guard service.) “Carol” is adapted from “The Price of Salt,” the 1952 Patricia Highsmith novel widely regarded as the first lesbian novel with a happy ending (i.e., nobody dies).
Two more pics and full interview at the source.
Posted from Olivia's Instagram earlier today. Jamming to Hero and quoting TPB.
The Princess Bride
Too cute lollll <3
FOOTBALL IS BACK SOON GUYS!!
The villains will rise in season 2 of GOTHAM. Season Premiere MON SEPT 21 on FOX!
-It's about Radiohead's guitarist's travel to India with Israeli musician Shye Ben Tzur to record a new album.
-It's going to premiere at the New York Film Festival.
What's your favorite Radiohead song, ONTD?
- Show is called "Splitsville" - it's about the "aftermath of divorce. After a wave of divorces plagues a neighborhood, the single parents all join forces to raise their kids together and move on as one big happy suburban family."
Just rename ABC to Shondaland.
-Rami explanied how he films his voice-overs for the icoinc show. Mr. Robot“I just zone out,” he said playfully.
“I have an earwig, but for the pilot, I memorized all of the voice-over,” Rami continued. “I’d never been in this situation before so I thought I better know it backward and forward.”
“We tried [creator] Sam [Esmail] delivering the VO in my ear, and I remember looking dumbfounded, because this voice that was already omnipresent was now in my ear. I thought, This could be perfect but right now, it sucks. I look at the camera and he’s watching the monitor at the same time and I was like, This isn’t gonna work. That was the first Elliot moment where he addresses the audience and it came out of sheer duress,”
In a interview, Game of Thrones actor, who's going to be in Lady Chatterley's Lover soon, talked about his looks.
"I don't think I'm handsome. I have friends who are really handsome and they don't get certain parts because they are too good looking. I've never had that problem. I look different in every role, which I suppose is quite handy." 29 years old actor said.
"My job is like being an athlete, as lots of roles require you to take your top off. It's not just actresses who get scrutinised for their looks." added.
The Sun "leaked" the supposed lineup for the US vs UK themed season.
The summer series of Celebrity Big Brother 2015 begins on Channel 5 next Thursday, August 27, at 9 PM.
Janice Dickinson - World's "First" Supermodel
Daniel Baldwin - Second Eldest Baldwin Brother
Austin Armacost - The A-List: New York Star
Jenna Jameson - Porn Star
Farrah Abraham - Teen Mom Porn Star
Fatman Scoop - Hip Hop Artist
Tila Tequila - MySpace Porn Star
Sherrie Hewson - Loose Women Panelist
Chris Ellison - The Bill Actor
Bobby Davro - Comedian
Gail Porter - TV Presenter & Sex Addict
James Hill - The Apprentice Star
Stevi Ritchie and Chloe Jasmine - Engaged X Factor Couple
Natasha Hamilton - Former Atomic Kitten Singer
- subway has issueda statement claiming that they did not know of fogle's crimes until recently
- this is in direct conflict with previous claims that they knew as early as 2008
- "I’m numb, I’m shocked, I’m relieved most of all."
- was expecting a different outcome, but is unsurprised at him being made to register as a sex offender
- says that fogle is a monster
SOURCE&SOURCE have more details
Joe Dempsie, Adrian Edmondson and Juliet Stevenson are cast in gripping BBC One murder mystery One Of Us http://t.co/qxaxVkLIXf— DS Breaking News (@digitalspybrk) August 20, 2015
-He's joining Joanna Vanderham, Laura Fraser, John Lynch, Georgina Campbell, Gary Lewis and Julie Graham.
-Same team who writed The Missing is behind this.
-"Living side by side in isolated rural Scotland, the Elliot and Douglas families know each other inside out. However when two of them are horrifically murdered their lives are shattered and their relationships, both between and within the grieving families, are tested to the limit."
Liam Payne buys pizza for fans http://t.co/SLJKYt7J1i— CelebMix (@CelebMix) August 23, 2015
Hi everyone outside sorry we haven't been out today hope u enjoy your pizzas :)— Liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) August 23, 2015
Pop diva Mariah Carey has revealed she is not a big fan of reality show and its stars.
When asked in a press conference whether fame actually makes people happy, Carey said people’s goal is to be famous, not to have a craft or an art that they’re famous for.
“Today, you can be famous just from being on a reality… Well, doing… You don’t really have to do much, but you kinda gotta do a lot. And then your whole life is just about being a celebrity and that’s what some people aspire to, because it’s easy and because then everybody knows them and all they see is the bright side of fame.”
Carey, 45, added, “I couldn’t handle being on a reality show, I couldn’t handle having people with cameras on me all the time. It’s already like that, it’s too much.”
The star has a busy period coming up.
She is reuniting with writer-director Lee Daniels for a guest role on his Fox series “Empire”, and will be on the small screen this December for a Hallmark Channel holiday movie, which doubles as her directorial debut.
ONTD - have you ever wanted to be famous for the sake of being famous?
Some pretty incredible actors have played Francis Dolarhyde and uttered the iconic line, "You owe me awe." We've assembled a mash-up for your lip-biting pleasure.
Owen Wilson’s new movie almost landed him in a Thai prison http://t.co/gbjlkXwome— New York Post (@nypost) August 22, 2015
While shooting this TERRIBLE TURDFEST OF A RACIST film, Owen Wilson was in Thailand and on his last day there he posed with fans in a picture that depicted him in anti-government protestor paraphernalia. This landed him in some hot waters. Obviously nothing came of it but he can laugh about it now. RME.
The Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts has banned No Escape starring Owen Wilson, Lake Bell and Pierce Brosnan from distribution in Cambodia. In the film, a US businessman and his family get caught in the crossfire of a violent uprising in an unnamed Southeast Asian country (because they all look the same obviously) and with the help of others must find a way out. The reason it was banned? Because its apparent in the trailer in one scene that riot police clashing with a mob are holding shields emblazoned with Khmer script.
Quote from the article linked through the tweet:
"Thailand-based photographer Roland Neveu, who shot the stills for No Escape, said the film wasn’t meant to portray any specific country and that the plot was more important than the setting." Ofcourse!
Tired of people doing bad shit and saying, "God forgives me" and people just gobble it up. Bullshit you manipulative sociopath.— Philip DeFranco (@PhillyD) August 22, 2015
.@SamAndNia Nia never trust him again. He literally dropped almost $200 to just TRY to cheat on you.— Philip DeFranco (@PhillyD) August 22, 2015
.@SamAndNia everyone is super sorry when they get caught. You did this to the mother of your children... Your words are forever empty.— Philip DeFranco (@PhillyD) August 22, 2015
Source: 1, 2, 3
Hawkeye is Team Cap
which makes Nat Team Tony. since they are fighting in the trailer
- Wed in front of 154 guests.
- Carly and her adoptive parents, Brandon and Teresa, were there.
- Teen Mom cast-mates that attended; Amber Portwood, who attended with her fiancé, and Maci Bookout and fiancé Taylor McKinney, along with her son Bentley and the couple’s new baby girl, Jayde. Also, Kailyn Lowry and her husband, Javi Marroquin.
congrats, good luck, great.
-Even though there are a lot people thirsty as fuck for Spider-Man in Cap 3, Steve Rogers should be front and center for the marketing of the movie to avoid the general audience seeing it as Avengers 3.
-If there is anybody they should be boosting in the marketing it should be T'Challa aka Black Panther since it will be the character's cinematic debut as compared to Spider-Man 6th time.
-By hiding his scenes it would attract the necessary buzz and excitement to see how he would interact with the other MCU characters like Iron Man, Captain America, and Black Widow.
I agree with this article but I could see Marvel fucking this up.
I wouldn't buy into any One Direction breakup rumors - source told me that it's all tabloid BS— Jason Lipshutz (@jasonlipshutz) August 23, 2015
- Jason Lipshutz is an associate editor of Billboard and it was previously reported in June by the same source that any rumors of a hiatus are pure speculation