Articles on this Page
- 08/11/15--13:23: _American Horror Sto...
- 08/11/15--13:47: _More tidbits from N...
- 08/11/15--14:12: _Another Day Another...
- 08/11/15--14:12: _Taylor denies rumou...
- 08/11/15--14:12: _In 2015 career resu...
- 08/11/15--14:13: _Britney Spears is c...
- 08/11/15--14:32: _Ex-Unpaid Intern Su...
- 08/11/15--14:33: _Apple confirms that...
- 08/11/15--14:34: _Too Gay to Function...
- 08/11/15--14:52: _Guess who's coming ...
- 08/11/15--14:52: _Honest Trailer - 8 ...
- 08/11/15--15:21: _Matt Leblanc didn't...
- 08/11/15--15:46: _Bradley Cooper & Ir...
- 08/11/15--16:08: _Halsey - Everything...
- 08/11/15--16:09: _Lana Del Rey unveil...
- 08/11/15--16:09: _Details on Aniston-...
- 08/11/15--16:39: _Pretty Little Liars...
- 08/11/15--16:39: _Annabeth Gish repri...
- 08/11/15--17:01: _Wiz, Amber, and Som...
- 08/11/15--17:01: _Ben's ex-nanny rack...
- 08/11/15--13:23: American Horror Story: Lily Rabe to play Aileen Wuornos
- 08/11/15--14:12: Taylor denies rumours that she's buying a house in Scotland!
- 08/11/15--14:12: In 2015 career resurrection news - Jojo's back!
- 08/11/15--14:13: Britney Spears is checking into the Marbella Hotel!
- 08/11/15--14:32: Ex-Unpaid Intern Sues Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Company
- 08/11/15--14:33: Apple confirms that Taylor Swift single-handed changed music forever
- 08/11/15--14:52: Guess who's coming to Arrow?
- 08/11/15--14:52: Honest Trailer - 8 Mile
- 08/11/15--15:46: Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk pictured getting steamy in Italy
- 08/11/15--16:08: Halsey - Everything You Need To Know
- 08/11/15--16:09: Lana Del Rey unveils High By The Beach video teaser
- 08/11/15--16:39: Pretty Little Liars Summer Finale Viewing Post
- 08/11/15--16:39: Annabeth Gish reprising her role on the X-Files
- 08/11/15--17:01: Wiz, Amber, and Some Other Guy Take a Picture Together!
- 08/11/15--17:01: Ben's ex-nanny racks up $12,100 hotel bill on his dime
'American Horror Story': Lily Rabe to play Aileen Wuornos; Lady Gaga's role revealed http://t.co/NXmtcvV5b1— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) August 8, 2015
Ryan Murphy revealed that Lily Rabe will be playing Aileen Wuornos in the two-part Halloween episode.
"We're doing a two-part, well, we always do a two-part Halloween episode, but our Halloween episode this year is called 'Devil's Night.' I'm directing it because I love the script so much, when we finished it I said, 'I can't give this to anybody else.' Lily Rabe is coming to that episode. And she's playing Aileen Wuornos, which is really fun and bizarre. I don't want to give too much away but I will tell you that she's at the centerpiece of that, and that's who she's playing."
Says that Maggie Gyllenhall is "bitching" about her career by talking about sexism and aegism in Hollywood and that Emma Thompson "never stops does she?" (this was when she said that "men are just as objectified as women")
So more interviews reveal that Natalie's comment about men being objectified as women was actually a response to the interviewer asking her about THIS Emma Thompson interview in which spoke in depth about ageism and sexism in Hollywood. This was her full quote dismissing Emma Thompson:
"Good old Emma. She never stops, does she? But my personal experience has been to work on phenomenal jobs in which the men are objectified as much as the women. Actors suffer from it, too. Wasn't there a thing about Aidan Turner in Poldark?
She also kind of dismissed THIS this Maggie Gylenhall interview by saying that she believes sexism doesn't truly hold talented actors back:
"I believe that perseverance will out, that if you're good and you work hard, everyone will notice."
"I haven't got that problem yet! But if you mean there's a double standard, of course there is.Maggie Gyllenhaal has a great career. She might be bitching about it, but she's navigating it."
twitter SOURCE (this provides the complete full intervew)
hope the sources are now ok mods
"The rumor is, according to trusted sources, the international incident in the film involving the Avengers that results in collateral damage involves Captain America and Scarlet Witch who are trying to apprehend Crossbones. The only problem is that Crossbones is wearing a suicide vest full of nasty explosives. In order to protect the civilians on the ground, Captain America orders Scarlet Witch to levitate Crossbones above ground. She does and unfortunately is unable to contain the massive explosion that sets off near a populated building causing death and destruction."
I wonder which one of el mayimbe's rumors will be right for once.
"Cause baby I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me"— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) August 11, 2015
-a line from New Romantics
But I'm not actually buying a castle.
Follow up to this post
-Jojo has announced that she'll be releasing three new singles on August 21st following a popcrush interview with songwriter/producer Harmony Samuels.
-Despite releasing a mixtape last year, Jojo has been in limbo due to a court battle with her former label making it 8 years since her last album
Source // Source
Who else is gonna pop up this year?
Britney is apparently a fan of the CW's Jane the Virgin, which starts its second season on October 12th!
mfw when i saw this news:
Sound off in the comments below on what you guys hope to see in season 2! :-)
Ex-Unpaid Intern Sues Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Company http://t.co/a41Iz2ON5Q— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) sierpień 11, 2015
Shahista Lalani filed a class-action lawsuit against Dualstar Entertainment Group in Manhattan's state Supreme Court.
The lawsuit claims interns were misclassified as exempt from minimum wage requirements.
We all know that Taylor has single-handedly saved music by standing up for indie musicians on Apple music (if you missed it, just go through Taylor's tumblr likes to read all about it!). But some rude people, who are pathetic and mean and trying to bring Taylor down, claim that they might have been ready to cave to indie musicians anyway. Now, Apple is finally breaking their silence and confirm that it was all Taylor.
Go see his explanation at the SOURCE
ontd, has your fave ever stood up for all artists
ONTD fav Daniel Franzese[Hi Daniel!] has contributed a think piece to @Attitude magazine pulling back the curtain on the LGBT community's treatment of straight and famous allies. In the article, the self described "cisgender gay man speaking from the heart" discusses an LGBT fundraiser he attended where the host made a joke about Caitlyn Jenner, of Bruce fame. According to Franzese, others in attendance took to social media to label the unnamed comedian " transphobic," which he says is not the case.
Franzese muses: "The comedian is known as a supporter of LGBT causes and in the past had spent many free hours lending their comedic skills to raise money for LGBT causes. Perhaps the comedian was a Kardashian-phobic, but transphobic? I’m not so sure."
He goes on to suggest: "As LGBT activists, we should want people to ask questions, not scare them into silence. Be easy on everyone who is just catching up on all this information. Don’t be so quick to judge and attack when met with someone who isn’t as informed as we are. We can also take the lesson both ways and make sure we can be as informed as possible ourselves. Education leads to understanding."
Read the full article at Attitude.co.uk.
Paraphrased from @Attitude.
ONTD: Are you Kardashian-phobic?
Maybe we'd have more
Hey @mattryanreal...— Stephen Amell (@amellywood) August 11, 2015
Welcome to Arrow!!!
Do you miss Friends? Nostalgia post
post your favorite scenes!
Her body is insane.
do you believe in bradley's heterosexuality now, ontd?
- Howard Stern hit it off with Orlando Bloom without realizing who it was. Later they danced to Sia. "Orlando grabbed me so tight, I thought my bones were going to break.”
- Jimmy Kimmel officiated the wedding. Howard made fun of him for crying, which made Ellen Degeneres mad.
Details at the source
- Courteney Cox was Maid of Honor! And was reportedly the last to leave.
Tonight is the summer finale of #PLL which means you finally get to see what the hell has been happening and why after 6 years. You've waited long enough. Time to come #fAcetofAce you ready?
Team Sparia always. Love my @lucyhale #PLL
Holy cow holy moly. @imarleneking you KILLED it. Leaving me and @tylerjblackburn like this 👿😈 everyone watch #pll tonight. #facetoface
^ video ^
Oh this gives me the feels. First episode until most recent. @ianmharding
Troian Bellisario instagram
Ashley Benson instagram
Shay Michell instagram
Lucy Hale instagram
Pretty Little Liars starts at 8PM EST
www.pllfinale.com has some season 6 deleted scenes
Annabeth is set to return as Agent Monica Reyes while Robert Patrick is not reprising his role.
Isn't it beautiful when former couples squash their differences and reconcile with each other in a civil way?
Here we see Ryan, Wiz, and Amber posing for a picture! After months of circulating drama in the media, it seems that the couple are on better terms. Good thing, since they share custody of a child together and it's always good to set yourself out as an example for your child's (and your own) sake.
Seems like the party was great! Chips, drinks, and blunts (I am sad I couldn't think of something that rhymed to continue that) and a decent sized place.
(Lays sucks, but if there's nothing else, you make due with it.)
(What is he putting in his mouth?)
(Lana, her influence.)
(Multitasking...my ass would have fallen over and given up.)
(Ambar is also promoting her "Slut Walk" in LA with this Instagram post.)
ONTD, have you ever reconciled with your ex through a third party, who people would be surprised you run in with the same circle?
Oh, are you still friends/have you stayed friends/could you stay friends with ex partners?
Also, what's makes a smashing party?
One more thing, do you have that friend who likes to get shirtless?
-she had a 6 night stay in the junior bungalow suite which runs $1,500 a night
- ate a wolfgang puck's restaurant and picked up the tab for all her friends meals
- 2 spa visits which totaled to $500 plus tips