Articles on this Page
- 07/28/15--23:12: _Trailer breakdown o...
- 07/28/15--23:36: _Zayn being managed ...
- 07/28/15--23:36: _Little Mix perform ...
- 07/29/15--01:09: _Mourinho Showing Hi...
- 07/29/15--01:33: _Problematic Soul Qu...
- 07/29/15--02:35: _ONTD Original: 5 ti...
- 07/29/15--02:36: _it's 2004 all over ...
- 07/29/15--04:13: _Aziz Ansari's Netfl...
- 07/29/15--04:14: _Christina Aguilera ...
- 07/29/15--04:46: _Ben Affleck has bee...
- 07/29/15--04:57: _Drake drops second ...
- 07/29/15--05:31: _#godsavefootball
- 07/29/15--05:31: _#FreeTomBrady
- 07/29/15--06:05: _The Nu Queen of Pop...
- 07/29/15--07:18: _13 Hours: The Secre...
- 07/29/15--07:19: _Jimmy Kimmel on the...
- 07/29/15--17:37: _Dior under fire for...
- 07/29/15--17:59: _That Other ‘Ghostbu...
- 07/29/15--18:31: _Former Met Justin T...
- 07/29/15--18:51: _ Miguel — "Face Th...
- 07/28/15--23:12: Trailer breakdown of BvS + Mercy Graves
- 07/28/15--23:36: Zayn being managed by Iggy's manager
- 07/28/15--23:36: Little Mix perform Black Magic at Kiss Secret Sessions
- 07/29/15--01:09: Mourinho Showing His True Self Again
- 07/29/15--02:35: ONTD Original: 5 times Australian TV was problematic
- Producers reported that these actors left to pursue other work,
- The actors responded by saying that they didn't know that their characters wouldn't be returning the year after. Thus returning the show to an all white cast
- Sachin then stated that the producers let them go, due to lack of storyline ideas and a small budget.
- Sachin then questioned as to how that was considering his character lost his wife and became a single father, he even suggested several storylines that were then rejected.
- The characters left the show, returning to India, even though the characters were Australian born and raised
- Sachin suggested his character leave for a different part of Australia, which was rejected
- The writers finally accepted his suggestion of the family visiting family on the way home to the UK
- Sunny had a full australian accent
- She had australian mannerism
- She displayed no asian cultural traits, such as not fucking climbing on a couch with shoes on
- pretty much a white girl in an asian woman's body
- Prior to Joey arriving, Charlie had been in heterosexual encounters
- Writers did not respond as to whether she was actually bisexual the entire time
- When the kiss happened, lobby groups tore at it
- They didn't like a same-sex kiss in a 'family show' the same show that has teenage pregnancy, stalkers, hospital bombings and cancer
- Viewership decline after the episode with the kiss
- Producers then cut scenes to please viewers
- As the relationship ended Charlie was had heterosexual relationships
- Chris cosplays as an japanese tiger mum
- Chris cosplays as an african-american rapper
- Character is introductioned by use a real life disaster, the 'boxing day tsunami'
- 07/29/15--02:36: it's 2004 all over again.
- 07/29/15--04:13: Aziz Ansari's Netflix show announced
- 07/29/15--04:14: Christina Aguilera Performs @ Cisco Rocks
- 07/29/15--04:46: Ben Affleck has been dating the ex-nanny to his kids.
- 07/29/15--04:57: Drake drops second Meek Mill diss, "Back To Back Freestyle"
- 07/29/15--05:31: #godsavefootball
- 07/29/15--05:31: #FreeTomBrady
- 07/29/15--06:05: The Nu Queen of Pop/Rock Sarah Harding Releases her Debut Video
- 07/29/15--07:18: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi Official Trailer
- 07/29/15--07:19: Jimmy Kimmel on the Killing of Cecil the Lion
- 07/29/15--18:31: Former Met Justin Turner hospitalized with infected pimple
- 07/29/15--18:51: Miguel — "Face The Sun"
DC released a trailer "breakdown" of BvS (not really a breakdown, more like random facts).
This Youtube video confirms that Tao Okamoto will play Mercy Graves, Lex Luthor's bodyguard and assistant. This news was previously reported but no official confirmation until now.
source: 1, 2, 3
-Zayn's signing with Turn First Artists and will be managed by Sarah Stennett, responsible for giving us Iggy Azaelia
-Turn First Artists also previously signed Rita Ora and Ellie Goulding
ontd, have you ever aspired to be the next iggy azaelia
vocals on point as usual tbh!
So, this is going on. There's a war of words going back and forth between Mourinho and Benitez bringing up their management at Inter Milan. Benitez' poor wife got caught in the middle after telling a joke the stung the very sensitive Mourinho. She joked that Benitez has to clean up Mourinho's messes, and goes on to exclaim on their first date, Benitez had to slowly explain what 4-4-2 was. Mourinho, the foul idiot, hit back with:
“If she takes care of her husband's diet she will have less time to speak about me. And for her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think the lady needs to occupy her time and if she takes care of her husband's diet she will have less time to speak about me."
So, not only is he a dickwad of the highest order, but he's a mysognist as well?! The man has so many levels rme.
Sourcemods: this story is probably going to blow up soon
Performs "Closure" on GMA
I wish she wasn't such an asshole, because damn can she sing live and "Lighthouse" is a bop. All I could do is laugh how she recently called Pretty AB her new favorite due to her "authenticity". Batshit birds of a feather.
Besides the fact that yall think all australians are hot, you also have this sentiment that Australians are somewhat conservative (aka racist, bigoted, etc) irl they are, lets see how they've done on television
After Sachin's character gathered favourable responses inspite of racist comments left in forums and posts, a story was developed and the creation of his character's family happened.
Problem: What was problematic were the ways these characters left after their arcs were done.
Neighbours introduced a foreign-exchanged student from South Korea to its mix in 2009
Joey arrives at Summers bay, falls for Charlie, they kiss.
Chris Lilley stars as many characters in one show
Jordan appears becomes a recurring character in Home and Away
Source: Me, I Am OP...The Source
The Libertines played a secret show in London last night
* the show happened in Camden (where else?) at the Blues Kitchen
* apparently the whole thing started at nearby pub The Dublin Castle when Pete got onstage unannounced to sing 'Albion' to the small crowd, and then the band decided to turn it into a proper guerilla gig
* they played their own songs as well as a few covers, including Amy Winehouse, The Strokes and The Clash
* at one point Carl crowd-surfed from the stage to the bar, then grabbed a bottle of rum and stage-surfed back (i guess this means his alcohol days are also back)
* as in the good old days, the gig ended with a mass stage invasion
* check this guy's twitter feed for a pics and videos
complete setlist @ the source
-Titled Master of None
-Aziz plays Dev, a 30-something actor in New York who doesn't know what to do with his life. It promises to touch on elderly issues and the immigrant experience.
-Hits Netflix November 6th with a 10 episode season
-Alan Yang and Mike Schur from Parks and Rec are set to executive produce with him
-His real life parents are playing his parents on the show
-Cast includes Jon Benjamin (Bob from Bob's Burgers and the coach from Home Movies), Eric Wareheim (from Tim and Eric), ONTDer Noel Wells (Saturday Night Live and those Zoey Deschanel videos), Kelvin Yu (Freddy from Popular and also a writer on Bob's Burgers), and Lena Waithe (writer on Bones and Summer from the Comeback).
ontd, are you ready to watch another show about listless new yorkers? i am tbh
edit: lena waithe got lost in my original post. added her back.
Pop star Christina Aguilera, a recent judge on the NBC TV show “The Voice,” and country star Keith Urban [performed] at a big private Cisco Systems Inc. sendoff for its newly retired Chief Executive John Chambers as his successor welcomes new talent to the leadership team.
The party, at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, [kicked off] Cisco’s fiscal year 2016 “with fun and food and friends,” Carmen Shirkey Collins, a Cisco social media manager, said in a blog post. The Queen's still got it. Watch Below!
Said! Bionic Tour Set list
2. Dirrty (1:38)
3. Feel This Moment (5:00)
4. Moves Like Jagger (6:50)
5. Genie In A Bottle (10:45)
6. Ain’t No Other Man (14:50)
7. Candyman (19:46)
8. Lady Marmalade (24:00)
9. Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (28:10)
10. Say Something (37:30)
11. Whole Lotta Love (41:47)
12. Let There Be Love (45:50)
There are also unconfirmed rumours:-
- Duet with Juan Gabriel Duet
- Her New Lead Single to be titled "Where The Smiles Have Been (Wrinkles)
-Her latest family outing<-- Video
Video 1,Video Full Screen 2, Video 3
- Ben is now dating the ex-nanny of his kids: Christine Ouzounian (26)
- Ouzounian started working for the family not long ago
- Garner fired her after she got too flirty with Ben while out with the kids
I'M DYING THIS CORNBALL STARTED SCREAMING ON THE TRACK
- he has received indications of support from four continental confederations,
- candidates have until 26 October to be nominated.
Tom Brady Releases Statement
I am very disappointed by the NFL's decision to uphold the 4 game suspension against me. I did nothing wrong, and no one in the Patriots organization did either.
Despite submitting to hours of testimony over the past 6 months, it is disappointing that the Commissioner upheld my suspension based upon a standard that it was "probable" that I was "generally aware" of misconduct. The fact is that neither I, nor any equipment person, did anything of which we have been accused. He dismissed my hours of testimony and it is disappointing that he found it unreliable.
I also disagree with yesterdays narrative surrounding my cellphone. I replaced my broken Samsung phone with a new iPhone 6 AFTER my attorneys made it clear to the NFL that my actual phone device would not be subjected to investigation under ANY circumstances. As a member of a union, I was under no obligation to set a new precedent going forward, nor was I made aware at any time during Mr. Wells investigation, that failing to subject my cell phone to investigation would result in ANY discipline.
Most importantly, I have never written, texted, emailed to anybody at anytime, anything related to football air pressure before this issue was raised at the AFC Championship game in January. To suggest that I destroyed a phone to avoid giving the NFL information it requested is completely wrong.
To try and reconcile the record and fully cooperate with the investigation after I was disciplined in May, we turned over detailed pages of cell phone records and all of the emails that Mr. Wells requested. We even contacted the phone company to see if there was any possible way we could retrieve any/all of the actual text messages from my old phone. In short, we exhausted every possibility to give the NFL everything we could and offered to go thru the identity for every text and phone call during the relevant time. Regardless, the NFL knows that Mr. Wells already had ALL relevant communications with Patriots personnel that either Mr. Wells saw or that I was questioned about in my appeal hearing. There is no "smoking gun" and this controversy is manufactured to distract from the fact they have zero evidence of wrongdoing.
I authorized the NFLPA to make a settlement offer to the NFL so that we could avoid going to court and put this inconsequential issue behind us as we move forward into this season. The discipline was upheld without any counter offer. I respect the Commissioners authority, but he also has to respect the CBA and my rights as a private citizen. I will not allow my unfair discipline to become a precedent for other NFL players without a fight.
Lastly, I am overwhelmed and humbled by the support of family, friends and our fans who have supported me since the false accusations were made after the AFC Championship game. I look forward to the opportunity to resume playing with my teammates and winning more games for the New England Patriots.
since this is a direct post from his facebook I assume it's ok to post the whole thing? I can't embed it
An American Ambassador is killed during an attack at a U.S. compound in Libya as a security team struggles to make sense out of the chaos.
Director: Michael Bay
Stars: Pablo Schreiber, John Krasinski, Toby Stephens
-Israeli model Sofia Mechetner (14) is the new face of Christian Dior's fall collection.
-She made her debut at Paris Fashion Week, wearing a long, sheer, see-through gown.
-She was raised by a single-mother, living in a one-bedroom apartment with her younger siblings.
-She has signed a two-year contract for more than $200,000.
-Many are outraged, saying she is too young to be modeling.
Should the fashion industry ban young models?
That Other ‘Ghostbusters’ Is Totes Happening, And Guess Who They’re Gonna Call http://t.co/apZrgoGsxj— MTV News (@MTVNews) July 29, 2015
Drew Pierce confirmed that the other 'Ghostbusters' reboot is still happening.
“I’ve finished my work on that in the last couple weeks. Obviously it’s top secret, but there’s a gigantic bold idea that I came up with, and the Russo brothers — who did ’Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ and are doing ’Civil War’ at the moment — and Ivan Reitman, who did the original movie, are going to take that and run with it. Obviously I cannot tell you what it is, but hopefully in one year’s time you’ll know!”
In response to the rumors about Chris Pratt and Channing Tatum being in it, he responded,
“That’s definitely the cast we’ve been thinking about as we approach the project.Whether that happens or not is very much above my pay grade. It’s just my job to give them something exciting that maybe they’ll do.”'
On Twitter he said the following.
For the record, my GB idea has a mixed gender team. Also ghosts of all classes (I to VII). It's very inclusive that way.— Drew Pearce (@mrdrewpearce) July 29, 2015
Dodgers' Justin Turner -- Hospitalized For Mega-Pimple http://t.co/HRkSbNOhQZ— TMZ (@TMZ) July 29, 2015
-Noticed pain in his inner thigh and was given medicine for it. It didn't help.
-The pimple was an ingrown hair that got infected. He ended up in the emergency room and missed a game.
-Out of the hospital but Dodgers (his current team) don't know until when he'll be out
You ever had a pimple take over your life, ONTD?