Articles on this Page
- 07/22/15--00:25: _James Bond: SPECTRE...
- 07/22/15--17:21: _50 loves Em more th...
- 07/22/15--17:21: _Azealia Bankruptcy ...
- 07/22/15--18:07: _UK parody group Que...
- 07/22/15--18:07: _Jennifer Lawrence j...
- 07/22/15--18:08: _It keeps coming: Ed...
- 07/22/15--18:37: _nnnn
- 07/22/15--18:42: _Selena: Hilary Pave...
- 07/22/15--19:04: _NERVO - "The Other ...
- 07/22/15--19:05: _House of Cards Seas...
- 07/22/15--19:05: _Trailer for movie "...
- 07/22/15--19:28: _White People | Offi...
- 07/22/15--19:28: _Talib Kweli weighs ...
- 07/22/15--19:28: _Empire Season 2 - F...
- 07/22/15--20:39: _Gronk Says He Hasn'...
- 07/22/15--20:39: _Drake's producer "4...
- 07/22/15--21:08: _Meek Mill apologize...
- 07/22/15--21:35: _Meanwhile, in GaGa ...
- 07/22/15--21:36: _Miguel — First Time...
- 07/22/15--21:54: _Posters and trailer...
- 07/22/15--00:25: James Bond: SPECTRE trailer
- 07/22/15--18:07: Jennifer Lawrence join The Big Lebowski Live-Read as Maude
- Jason Reitman is assembling the team.
- Michael Fassbender will play The Dude
- Jennifer will be Maude Lebowski
- Olivia Munn will be Bunny Lebowski
- The Silicon Valley team plus Patton Oswalt (Walter) and Mae Whitman (Donnie) complete the cast.
- 07/22/15--18:37: nnnn
- 07/22/15--18:42: Selena: Hilary Paved The Way For Disney Stars
- 07/22/15--19:05: House of Cards Season 4 'spoilers'
- 07/22/15--19:05: Trailer for movie "Zipper" (starring Lena Headey and Patrick Wilson)
- 07/22/15--19:28: White People | Official Full Documentary
- 07/22/15--19:28: Talib Kweli weighs in on Nicki/Taylor
- 07/22/15--19:28: Empire Season 2 - First Look Promo
- 07/22/15--20:39: Gronk Says He Hasn't Even Read the Book "Written By" Gronk.
- 07/22/15--20:39: Drake's producer "40" comes to his defense
- 07/22/15--21:35: Meanwhile, in GaGa land...: The moral of today
- 07/22/15--21:36: Miguel — First Time "Wildheart" Performances
- 07/22/15--21:54: Posters and trailer for 'Freeheld'
all the Q 😍
My blonde prince has come out of hiding and I am LOVING it. So sorry ontd but expect more frequent Em posts :D
Anywho Em went to the premiere of Southpaw and was adorable and polite to everyone.
Here is a video of Em talking to an interviewer and 50 interrupting them.
Video of the red carpet--he looked nervous and doesnt stay too long but it was nice to hear everyone scream his name. I dont get how people handle the carpet -id have a panic attack
50 professes his love for Em on Instagram
EM, jake, 50, 3 The Hard Way. SOUTH PAW #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO
Somethings never change you know like real friendship. I only needed a shot and he gave it to me. I love EM 😆he said I see you doing big things, I'm still your favorite white boy right !!! LMAO I ALMOST FELL OUT. #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO
Every time we kick it, EM says some shit that makes me love music again. #FRIGO #SMS
I told EM close your and wish me success in every way my heart desires. So I can look at this picture when I'm tired, and keep working.#EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
The full thing should be posted sometime tonight. lol at: "are you detroit!?"
I took out the pic with the bad source mods.
But all u did was show ur ass, an ass we've all seen plenty of times.— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 22, 2015
I just think that EVERYONE in the Pop-sector gets away with being mediocre. So the awards shows just become a mediocrity contest.— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 22, 2015
Just because McDonald's can sell a lot of food doesn't mean the shit is gourmet.— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 22, 2015
The whole art world is fucked. Fucked fucked fucked.— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 22, 2015
Pop-culture needs to be re-vamped. Just to make it enjoyable again. The chinks in its armor are too visible and no one believes the hype— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 22, 2015
Pop culture used to be sort of cool in the 90's. It felt good to be a part of it.....— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 22, 2015
*insert the "this has happened before and it will happen again gif* smh
- "yeah my lover, you all know him, one direction, he is a muslim, his dick's a worry, it smells of curry"
- "took my black lover on a date with me [unintelligible] chicken feet with banana, he's from Ghana, it was not nice"
-"i've had more black dick in me than cheryl cole"
- "yeah my boy's from across the ocean and his favorite word is raas"
- "get rid of that muslim in one direction, but mum, fucking muslims is fun"
- one person in weak as fuck blackface to play leigh-anne
- whitewashing jade, who is a woman of color
This is from his interview today in The Telegraph..........
He knows when u hit me. He sees the entire convo so don't purposely try to be misleading. That's corny if it's true. Wish u the best.— NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) July 23, 2015
i can't keep up!!!!
Selena Gomez is making promotional rounds to promote her Top 10 single, Good For You. While on the Zang Sang and The Gang Show, Selena took the time to discuss Hilary Duff, Raven Symone, Britney Spears, and the iconic Lizzie McGuire, the TV show and the movie. Selena called Lizzie and Raven "two strong female characters" and "iconic" and said The Lizzie McGuire Movie was Disney Channel's peak.
-Talks about her son, Luca, and dropping him off at school.
-More boring mother talk that I am not that interested in at all.
-Talks about her new album "Breathe In. Breathe Out." and how she worked with Tove Lo and Ed Sheeran on the album. She says that To is a "badass chick" who "gives zero fucks at all."
-Talks about how Drake liked one of her photos on Instagram.
-Talks about the Disney days and the impact that Lizzie McGuire made. Says that she almost quit acting before she got the role of Lizzie because she was fired from some flop show (Daddio) and replaced with twins.
-Talks about paving the way for other child stars who are actors and then go on to sing. The radio crew says that they think Hilary broke down barriers for the industry and changed it, Hilary says that she doesn't think about it like that. But, she noted that her fans are the reason why she was always successful with her albums and tours because they supported her.
-Talks about other Disney Channel stars and says that Shia was always a little "weirdo" and says that Raven is a cool girl and she enjoyed seeing her on The View when she appeared on the show.
ONTD, who did you stan for from the Disney Channel?
- David Fincher would not be working for the show anymore D:
- New characters would be seen although the network is still thinking twice about some of its new characters
- Michael Kelly, who plays Doug Stamper, fears his character might be the next to die.
"It's House of Cards, right? They do not hesitate to kill great characters."(and that's what you get for dragging that stupid storyline during season 3 for so long)
- Neve Campbell as new love interest for Frank?
In a previous interview with Kristin Dos Santos of E Online, Willimon related what Claire Underwood (Robin Wright) said at season three's finale when she told Frank (Kevin Spacey), 'I'm leaving you.'"Whether it's completely broken, that's what we want people sucking on like a lozenge for however many months until we release the next season."
But connecting it to what he initially said during the interview, "We wanted to delve deeper into the emotional story. We wanted a little less political intrigue and a little more of the emotional flux. We wanted to tell the story of the marriage. I think there were a lot of fans that really appreciated that. And for a lot of them, this turn that we took made it their favorite season."
Could this be an opportunity to enter a 'new woman' on the scene? If that's the case, Campbell's can surely give justice to that kind of role which could perfectly fit in between those words.
Sources 1 | 2
will watch this for Lena
fixed the source mods
What does it mean to be white? MTV’s ‘White People’ is a groundbreaking documentary on race that aims to answer that question from the viewpoint of young white people living in America today. The film follows Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and filmmaker, Jose Antonio Vargas, as he travels across the country to get this complicated conversation started. ‘White People’ asks what’s fair when it comes to affirmative action, if colorblindness is a good thing, what privilege really means, and what it’s like to become the “white minority” in your neighborhood. For more information on ‘White People,’ and to join the conversation, head to race.lookdifferent.org.
Damn. I liked Taylor Swift too.— Talib Kweli Greene (@TalibKweli) July 22, 2015
People was mad at Taylor Swift when NYC picked her song for the city's theme. I thought it was a good song, couldn't front.— Talib Kweli Greene (@TalibKweli) July 22, 2015
That SNL skit about not knowing you like Taylor Swift was on point. But she took Nicki comments personal. Very disappointing.— Talib Kweli Greene (@TalibKweli) July 22, 2015
(The entire history of Award shows & appropriation of culture) RT @mjw51177: who was Nicki talking about though? Honest question.— Talib Kweli Greene (@TalibKweli) July 22, 2015
@luvhiphop1983 same way Timberlake, Eminem, Macklemore ain't take being named by Cole in Fire Squad personal. We talking culture at large.— Talib Kweli Greene (@TalibKweli) July 22, 2015
- ONTD's favorite footballer, Rob Gronkowski told @GQ that he hasn't read the book he co-wrote with agent Jason Rosenhaus, It's Good to be Gronk.
- The Great Gronk muses: "“I read about 80 percent of it. I’m not going to lie about it. That’s what the book is—it’s all truthful in there. It’s no sugarcoating or anything. It doesn’t make my image look good, it’s no false image in there. I ain’t going to lie either, I only read like 80 percent of it, but I know what better parts were and everything; what it’s all about. It was a quick deadline. I couldn’t get to it all.”
Paraphrased from @GQ. YouTube.
No one can question my involvement in drakes career. We have come a long way together. So let me start by putting something into perspective— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
I can't count the hours that myself and drake have spent writing producing and recording music. Let's just say... 5000 hours...— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
I've spent maybe 30 min in a studio with Q. Nice enough guy, very talented...— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
If your asking if he contributed to if you're reading this... Yes, he did. You can also see that by reading the credits. 👀— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
Anyways, I don't work with many people. And there's a reason....— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
No one is as talented as drake. It's not worth my time. I need someone who understands song writing on a higher level...— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
Sometimes that skill is used to recognize other great songs... Like in all forms of music... Except rap.— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
Rap has a stigma about writing your own lyrics and rightfully so... its a very personal art form and its rooted in speaking truthfully.— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
We go beyond the normal boundaries that rappers want to sleep themselves stuck in.— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
We've been fighting those rules from day one. If no one noticed there weren't many singing rappers in '08— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
Theres countless number ones and songs drake has written for others never mind himself, thats the funny part lol!— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
To be even feeling my own need to say these things is crazy— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
and even more ironic is that drake is maybe the most personal rapper ever— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
never has someone spoken about themselves or there own perspective so vividly... ever.— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
its why people have called him soft... because he shows humility and is truthful and honest.— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
you're smokin that shit you say you selling if you think someone wrote that shit.— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
so if someone wants to be upset that drake made a great album, go for it, get mad all day lol! but don't ever question my brothers pen.— Noah Shebib (@OVO40) July 23, 2015
And the producer of R.I.C.O - Meek Mill ft. Drake
40's twittervinylz twitter
Smh Meek tripping lol pic.twitter.com/BKWsUHlRGb— ITSBIZKIT (@itsbizkit) July 23, 2015
As a fan? The fucking audacity. Muhfucka please. You said what you said out of jealousy. If Drake had tweeted out a link to your album, you would've stayed silent lbr. And Nicki girl, DO BETTER.
The moral of today pic.twitter.com/SZPRNS3woJ— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) July 23, 2015
With fans in Chicago:
Photos from while she was in Europe, including with her new GDILF style bodyguard:
Just Priest's Rob Halford talks Lady GaGa: "Working with her is on my bucket list"
“I was in a hotel in London the other day and Gaga was, like, two floors above me. Needless to say, security was really, really tight. We didn’t really get to see each other again that day, ’cause she was super busy. But let me tell you: that lady is a heavy metal maniac. She loves Priest, she loves [Iron] Maiden, she loves Motorhead — all of these kinds of heavy metal bands that have been roaring on throughout the decades; she’s a big fan of all [of them].”
“When I met her, I think it was last year in San Diego, where I’m hanging out these days, we immediately bonded,” he continued. “She’s just this wonderfully talented lady with a spectacular voice.”
“You know, you have to cut through a lot of the visual stuff with Gaga and then get to what her voice is about. For me, as a singer, as a fellow singer, she’s absolutely sensational and I would love at some point to do something with her. I don’t know if that’s ever gonna happen, but it’s on my bucket list. I think we’ve all got a bucket list, and that’s on mine.”
Full interview here: