Articles on this Page
- 07/17/15--13:55: _Addicted to Fresno ...
- 07/17/15--13:55: _Another Ben Affleck...
- 07/17/15--14:06: _BREAKING NEWS: @One...
- 07/17/15--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 07/17/15--17:16: _Viewers and Critics...
- 07/17/15--17:25: _Tatiana Maslany sta...
- 07/17/15--17:30: _New subtitled trail...
- 07/17/15--17:41: _The Vampire Diaries...
- 07/17/15--17:45: _Recap of the last K...
- 07/17/15--18:16: _"Trainwreck" Makes ...
- 07/17/15--18:30: _Louis Vuitton to di...
- 07/17/15--18:39: _kendall got her tit...
- 07/17/15--19:11: _Queen Elizabeth II ...
- 07/17/15--19:11: _dumblonde (Shannon ...
- 07/17/15--19:12: _Jimmy Fallon and Bi...
- 07/17/15--19:43: _ONTD fave Darren Cr...
- 07/17/15--21:25: _Britney Spears meet...
- 07/17/15--21:26: _Zayn shares studio ...
- 07/17/15--21:42: _Tour Diary for Aria...
- 07/17/15--22:18: _Little Mix Updates:...
- 07/17/15--13:55: Addicted to Fresno - NSFW Trailer
- 07/17/15--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 07/17/15--17:16: Viewers and Critics Call out Ant-Man for Racist Jokes
- 07/17/15--17:25: Tatiana Maslany stars in Son Lux's new video
- 07/17/15--17:30: New subtitled trailer for 'Attack on Titan' film
- 07/17/15--17:41: The Vampire Diaries Comic Con Panel
- The design that was introduced in 2003, will now be gone at the end of July
- 07/17/15--18:39: kendall got her titty pierced
- 07/17/15--19:11: Queen Elizabeth II doing the nazi salute
- 07/17/15--19:11: dumblonde (Shannon and Aubrey of Danity Kane) new music video
- 07/17/15--19:12: Jimmy Fallon and Bill Hader spit food on each other for 10 minutes.
- 07/17/15--19:43: ONTD fave Darren Criss cast as lead in a RomCom
- 07/17/15--21:26: Zayn shares studio picture
Follows the lives two co-dependent sisters who work as hotel maids in Fresno.
Nobody's fav Michael Cera, of annoying fame, has been cast to voice Robin in the upcoming Lego Batman feature film. Cera's uncle on Arrested Development, Will Arnett, of creeper fame, will voice fake-superhero Batman!
Paraphrased from @JustJared.
No one asked for this. [3,000]
Liam Payne's backup dancer, Louis Tomlinson, of pitchy fame, has broken his silence for the first time since the world discovered his pregnancy. The scribbled one took to his Twitter to thank his fans, for the first time since the news broke:
Amazing show ! Thank you for the support !!— Louis Tomlinson (@Louis_Tomlinson) July 16, 2015
Paraphrased from @JustJared and @Louis_Tomlinson.
Did you even try? 4D stays
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
-other than being formulaic, seemingly rushed, and generic, critics have started to come for antman's use of racial stereotypes
-rudd's character has two fellow crook friends who are the POC of the film (TI and michael pena) and they provide comic relief for the film
VF review states "at times it seems that the only thing funny about them is that they’re not white."
-says there's an "ugly current of racial humor" throughout the film because of these two
some select tweets by viewers:
Ant Man was one of the most racist movies I've seen. Plus had no real substance. Marvel I'm disappointed. #donotgo— Jack Lucas Stenger (@Jack_Lucas_S) July 17, 2015
Ant-Man managed to be the worst written, horribly stereotyped, most racist film I've seen in a *very* long time. Well done MARVEL.— Tom R Allaway (@TomRAllaway) July 17, 2015
marvel: our movie antman isnt racist!!! we gave scott some "ethnic" criminal thug friends!!!— bee (@wondybat) July 10, 2015
-Ian is so excited that the old fucking Damon is gonna be back, lmao this blatant shade at Julie Plec
-Paul makes a joke that he would like to play a 17-year-old when he's 60
-They joke that Steroline sounds like something you use in a hospital or like a hand sanitizer
-Paul says that Delena sounds like it could potentialy be a disease and that Steroline sounds like the cure for the disease
-lmao I love this cast so much
-Paul likes making Candice feel uncomfortable because she's married and he's friends with her husband so he really enjoys kissing her in front of him LOL
-They make incest jokes
-Paul is on a fucking roll here
-They talk about Enzo and Lily
-The actor who plays Enzo says that what he finds exciting next season is that he gets more screentime lmao
-Ian says that Damon's season 6 advice to Damon season 1 would be 'NEVER CHANGE!!!' (lmao bless)
-Like idgaf what you guys say Ian looks so hot here, like what an irl god, omg
-Paul says that Ian's biggest challenge was to play a 17-year-old because he's 12 years old at heart so he had to learn to be more mature
Source 1 and 2
Definitely getting some 'Event Horizon' vibes from tonight's space horror episode. The new ep starts in 15 minutes for the east coast on SyFy and Space!
Isn't it nice to see Bill Hader as a romantic lead and not goofy best friend or some weirdo? In this movie Bill Hader plays a successful sports doctor who falls for Amy Schumer's drunk and allergic to relationships character.
Amy Schumer wrote the script and Judd Apatow directed the movie, and it's about a woman who has abandonment issues. She has monogamy issues but falls for a guy and later is scared that he might leave her.
Judd Apatow asked Bill and Amy to go on a date to test their chemistry and he also brought photos of the pair to the premiere of season 3 of Girls and asked people if they would buy them as a couple or not.
Apatow wanted to know if Bill was believeable in this kind of a role. People said he would be, and he got the role.
Do you agree with this choice, ONTD? Do you think he was a good romantic lead?
READ MORE AT THE SOURCE
Goodbye forever, 2000s: Louis Vuitton cancels the Murakami colorway http://t.co/M4CqgiSKhT— Jezebel (@Jezebel) July 17, 2015
Did anyone have this Louis Vuitton? I remember borrowing someones and now cringing as I remember carrying it lol.
Source - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
justjared: #KendallJenner debuted a nipple piercing under her outfit at the #ESPYs the other night!
ontd, is your tit pierced?
... in the 1930s, when she was about 7.
"Footage uncovered by the U.K. Sun appears to show young princesses Elizabeth and Margaret giving the Nazi salute while happily playing on the royal grounds of Balmoral.
In the 20-second grainy black-and-white clip, even the Queen Mum juts out her arm happily."
Click here for the video
Preorder album on: iTunes
Expected Release: Sep 25, 2015
their music is everything I needed from pop stars in 2013-2015
Stars Are Blind of the '10s
This is the most stupid form of comedy but i can't help loving it. My side hurts.
-Movie called Smitten!
-Screenwriter is an Oscar winner
-He'll play a fashion exec who is kidnapped by the mafia
-Movie also stars Madalina Ghenea and Angela Molina
Are you gonna be watching it ONTD?
Presenting Best Female Athlete
Out getting coffee in Thousand Oaks
Britney Spears has finally officially added the underrated classic Do Somethin' to her Vevo page
Get into it:
Is everyone's favourite 22 year old recording?
Can Frankie please go away