Articles on this Page
- 07/13/15--18:53: _Behind the scenes o...
- 07/13/15--18:54: _Gwen Stefani: "Emin...
- 07/13/15--18:55: _TIME TO BOYCOTT BRA...
- 07/13/15--19:21: _Nick Jonas on Court...
- 07/13/15--19:22: _World Cup winning f...
- 07/13/15--19:22: _Britney Spears is c...
- 07/13/15--19:49: _rap game scooby-doo...
- 07/13/15--19:57: _'Tales of Halloween...
- 07/13/15--19:57: _Mimi's team is frus...
- 07/13/15--19:58: _Taylorde is alive a...
- 07/13/15--20:10: _Osheaga Bans First ...
- 07/13/15--20:18: _Jessica Chastain Di...
- 07/13/15--20:34: _Joaquin 'El Chapo' ...
- 07/13/15--21:13: _Mariah Carey posts ...
- 07/13/15--21:14: _Promotional Picture...
- 07/13/15--21:14: _Teen Wolf 5x05 promo
- 07/13/15--21:14: _The Hive trailer.
- 07/13/15--22:02: _Gravity Falls promo...
- 07/13/15--22:02: _The Dressmaker Trailer
- 07/13/15--23:22: _Peter Capaldi, the ...
- 07/13/15--18:53: Behind the scenes of Nicki x Meek "All Eyes On You"
- 07/13/15--18:54: Gwen Stefani: "Eminem is a real artist (and a weirdo!) "
- 07/13/15--19:49: rap game scooby-doo explains why he and ciara broke up
- 07/13/15--19:57: 'Tales of Halloween' SDCC Trailer
- 07/13/15--19:57: Mimi's team is frustrated with ha?!
- Mimi's weight has been yoyo-ing these past years
- Mimi refuses to get bigger dress sizes and demands to wear double spandex underneath
- Stylist team just wants her to get bigger dress sizes
- Her team has even thought of just getting bigger dresses and pulling the tags off so she wont know
- 07/13/15--19:58: Taylorde is alive and well in DC
- 07/13/15--20:10: Osheaga Bans First Nations Headdresses
- 07/13/15--20:18: Jessica Chastain Did Not Have Fun Making ‘Crimson Peak’
- 07/13/15--20:34: Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman comes for Donald Trump
- 07/13/15--21:13: Mariah Carey posts photo with Chinese #lambily
- 07/13/15--21:14: Promotional Pictures for Hannibal .308: "The Great Red Dragon"
- 07/13/15--21:14: Teen Wolf 5x05 promo
- 07/13/15--21:14: The Hive trailer.
- 07/13/15--22:02: Gravity Falls promo from SDCC
- 07/13/15--22:02: The Dressmaker Trailer
- 07/13/15--23:22: Peter Capaldi, the TARDIS (and not Moffat) visit Conan!
They're home video of the song
Gwen Stefani tells a cute story about how Eminem called her while she was driving her kids to soccer practice to thank her for featuring on Kings Never Die. She said she was very excited to work with Eminem and said he is a real artist and a "weirdo" lol
That wouldn't be the first time someone described Em as a weirdo :P
By _YBF So BRAVO producer Andy Cohen went THERE. On “Watch What Happens Live” last night, he called teen star... http://t.co/DLkTt8Cp6n— Gumbumper (@Gumbumper) July 13, 2015
“Today’s Jackhole goes to the Instagram feud between Kyie Jenner and Hunger Games star/Jaden Smith’s prom date Amandla Stenberg who criticized Kylie for her cornrows, calling it cultural appropriation. White girls in cornrows…is it ok or nay Laverne and Andre?”
Andre responds, “To me it’s fine.”
Laverne responded, “Umm….Bo Derek”
So neither of them thought to defend the fact Andy calls a 16-year-old black girl a jackhole on national television? Mmk.
team america looking fool
End the "angry black girl" narrative. It's just another attempt to undermine certain perspectives. I have strong opinions. I am not angry.— Amandla Stenberg (@amandlastenberg) July 13, 2015
amandla needs her own tag. also please join black twitter in dragging everyone involved and giving love and support to amandla
ONTD fav Nick Jonas stopped by the office of gay magazine Attitude to discuss his gay fanbase, his sexy photoshoots, and his undying support for the LGBT community.
What is your response to critics of your recent cheeky photoshoots?
NJ: I think it’s one of those things where as a man, I prioritise fitness for a TV show. I did the Flaunt photo shoot, which was meant to be edgy and playful, and if people sexualised it, then that was that. But for me, it was about having a good time and being artistic. I have tried to push myself to embrace the sexy elements of what I do, but I’ve never really tried to sexualise my brand, I just do what’s authentic to me.
Was there an attempt on your behalf to court the gay community?
NJ: There’s a thing of recognising that you have gay fans, as a male artist. I was speaking to some of my very close gay friends as I was making the record, and they told me I should really make the effort to embrace my gay audience as it’s bigger than I might think. There should be more of it. There should be more heterosexual male artists who are comfortable to attract a gay audience and do it in a way that’s authentic. With me, it comes from a very genuine and loving place.
With the huge controversy that surrounded Indiana’s anti-gay law earlier this year, do you think celebrities have a responsibility to speak out?
NJ: I feel like on that issue, it’s incredibly saddening most of all. Intolerance in general to me is heartbreaking. I am happy and willing and ready to do all I can to help break down walls because at this point in time, it’s just unacceptable. We are given a platform to talk about things that are relevant to us and important to us and I think it’s one of those things where we really have to be conscientious of what is important to say. I do my best to show respect where it’s due. But also, if there’s something I think is unjust and I have the ability to speak about it then I’m happy to.
Read the rest of the interview @ attitude.co.uk.
Paraphrased from @AttitudeMag, 1.
The Nude Chanteuse made a guest appearance on Saturday at Taylor Swift's tour stop in East Rutherford, NJ. Nick sang his chart-topping hit Jealous, while Taylor attempted to screech along.
Thank you so much @taylorswift13 for having me what an incredible memory... And all the amazing fans for the warm welcome home— Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) July 12, 2015
Paraphrased from @NickJonas. Nicky on Instagram. YouTube.
-USWNT forward Christen Press (who should have played more in the knockouts) was at the Encore Beach Club in Vegas to celebrate her sister's bachelorette party
-Brazilian/Barcelona footballer Neymar was also there
-They had actually met before when they played ping pong together at a hotel and Christen needed to change her tampon
I kinda ship it
-According to reports, Britney Spears would like to date someone like Kevin Federline.
-Britney misses Kevin and she hopes to recreate their whirlwind romance with someone new.
-She wants another humble guy like Kevin who she can be submissive with in the bedroom.
-Britney has been considering turning to online dating since it's discreet and anonymous.
Do you wish you could get a second chance with your ex?
- claims that he never cheated
- said that the engagement had been off for a few weeks before they formally split
- said they grew apart, and that he "needed to go back to his roots"
- said that he felt "embarrassed for her" after those bridal shots came out shortly before their separation
- that ciara never made him wait to have sex like she and russell are doing (although apparently she wanted to pray with him after the first time, presumably for jesus to save her)
ciara responded with the following tweets:
Some Person Is So Dishonest and Ignorant That They Don't Deserve A Response.— Ciara (@ciara) July 14, 2015
Furthermore, One's Main Focus Should Be On Being A Good Parent.— Ciara (@ciara) July 14, 2015
src #1 || src #2
sorry about that, mods! ciara out here being polite on twitter but irl you know she like
Directed by Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw II-IV, Mother's Day), Axelle Carolyn (Soulmate), Adam Gierasch (Autopsy, Night of the Demons), Andrew Kasch (Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy), Neil Marshall (The Descent, Dog Soldiers), Lucky McKee (All Cheerleaders Die, May), Mike Mendez (The Convent, The Gravedancers), Dave Parker (The Hills Run Red), Ryan Schifrin (Abominable), John Skipp, Paul Solet (Dark Summer, Grace)
Starring Grace Phipps (Fright Night, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, The Vampire Diaries), Booboo Stewart (Twilight franchise), James Duval (Donnie Darko), Greg Grunberg (Heroes), Lin Shaye (Insidious franchise), Adrienne Barbeau (The Fog), Sam Witwer (Being Human, The Mist), John Landis (director of An American Werewolf in London, The Blues Brothers, Twilight Zone: the Movie), Noah Segan (Deadgirl), Clare Kramer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bring It On, The Gravedancers)
Ten stories are woven together by their shared theme of Halloween night in an American suburb, where ghouls, imps, aliens and axe murderers appear for one night only to terrorize unsuspecting residents.
Trailer | Synopsis, cast, plot
Special guest is LORDE! #1989TourDC— Taylor Swift Updates (@TSwiftOnTour) July 14, 2015
Taylor and Lorde are singing Royals! #1989TourDC— Taylor Swift Updates (@TSwiftOnTour) July 14, 2015
Please note that First Nations Headdresses are not permitted at the festival. The First Nations Headdresses have a spiritual and cultural meaning in the native communities and to respect and honor their people, Osheaga asks fans and artists attending the festival to not use this symbol as a fashion accessory.
Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation!
ONTD, are you going to go and see Crimson Peak?
So you're the head of one of the biggest cartels in the word and you just escaped prison. There's a reckless gringo talking shit about your people and you're not about to just let that slide. So what do you? Send him a warning via Twitter while you're on the run of course!
Sigue chingando y voy hacer que te tragues todas tus putas palabras pinche guero cagaleche @realDonaldTrump— Joaquín Guzmán Loera (@ElChap0Guzman) July 12, 2015
I am not Mexican so some of these swear words are foreign to my Dominican self but he pretty much says "Keep talking shit and I'm gonna make you swallow your words."
Would you care if El Chapo takes out Donald Trump, ONTD?
As she has returned to her sold-out Vegas residency at the Colloseum Theatre in Las Vegas, Mariah Carey posted the following photo to Instagram backstage with dedicated fans.
I love my #lambily - they flew all the way from China to be with me at my sold out show last night!! ❤️❤️❤️ #China #1toinfinity #vegas
Have u ever traveled far to see a best-selling artist?
07/23/2015 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday) : THE GREAT RED DRAGON RISES - RICHARD ARMITAGE GUEST STARS AS FRANCIS DOLARHYDE - NINA ARIANDA AND RAUL ESPARZA ALSO GUEST STAR -- Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen) has been under lock and key for three years at the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, when a new villain arises in Francis Dolarhyde (guest star Richard Armitage), also known as "The Tooth Fairy." As the investigation unfolds Jack Crawford (Laurence Fishburne) approaches Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) to help catch this vicious serial killer who is targeting families. Caroline Dhavernas, Aaron Abrams and Scott Thompson also star. TV-14 V
More pics in the source.
thoughts on tonight's episode?
Based on the best-selling novel by Rosalie Ham, THE DRESSMAKER is a bittersweet, comedy-drama set in early 1950s Australia. Tilly Dunnage (KATE WINSLET), a beautiful and talented misfit, after many years working as a dressmaker in exclusive Parisian fashion houses, returns home to the tiny middle-of-nowhere town of Dungatar to right the wrongs of the past. Not only does she reconcile with her ailing, eccentric mother Molly (JUDY DAVIS) and unexpectedly falls in love with the pure-hearted Teddy (LIAM HEMSWORTH), but armed with her sewing machine and incredible sense of style, she transforms the women of the town and in doing so gets sweet revenge on those who did her wrong.
Here for the man being the young love interest to an older lady
We care for your health so we have this Moffat-free video for you.
Looks better in cel phones, btw.