Articles on this Page
- 07/09/15--23:52: _Michael Douglas bla...
- 07/10/15--15:27: _Amy's Baking Compan...
- 07/10/15--15:27: _Tyrese promotes his...
- 07/10/15--15:39: _The 100 Cast on Sea...
- 07/10/15--15:51: _DC Comics is finall...
- 07/10/15--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 07/10/15--16:20: _Alison Brie on her ...
- 07/10/15--17:12: _Even more Little Mi...
- 07/10/15--17:12: _Melanie Martinez: "...
- 07/10/15--17:13: _Sinister 2 Red Band...
- 07/10/15--17:30: _Vikings Season 4: O...
- 07/10/15--17:40: _CEO of Reddit Resigns
- 07/10/15--17:46: _Seaworld writes an ...
- 07/10/15--17:49: _'Killjoys' called o...
- 07/10/15--18:45: _Comic-Con Trailer f...
- 07/10/15--19:15: _Star Wars: The Forc...
- 07/10/15--19:20: _Official trailer fo...
- 07/10/15--20:01: _New posters of Scre...
- 07/10/15--20:21: _Cruller Intentions ...
- 07/10/15--21:06: _Game of Thrones Pan...
- 07/09/15--23:52: Michael Douglas blames social media on decline in American actors
- Douglas says to the Independent that actors in America are too obsessed with social media and are 'focusing more on their public image than on honing their craft'
- He also says the reason why Australian and British actors are taking American jobs is because current crop of American actors are 'relatively asexual or unisex' and not masculine enough like [U.S.] actors 'Channing Tatums or Chris Pratts, while the Aussies do'
- 07/10/15--15:27: Amy's Baking Company to Close
- 07/10/15--15:27: Tyrese promotes his album using a homeless woman in an ig video
- 07/10/15--15:39: The 100 Cast on Season 3
- 07/10/15--15:51: DC Comics is finally bringing Cassandra Cain back
- 07/10/15--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 07/10/15--16:20: Alison Brie on her Lip Sync Win against Will Arnett
- 07/10/15--17:12: Even more Little Mix interviews
- 07/10/15--17:12: Melanie Martinez: "Soap" Now with Music Video!
- 07/10/15--17:13: Sinister 2 Red Band Trailer
- 07/10/15--17:30: Vikings Season 4: Official #SDCC Trailer (Comic-Con 2015) + Panel
- 07/10/15--17:40: CEO of Reddit Resigns
- 07/10/15--17:46: Seaworld writes an open letter to Harry Styles
- 07/10/15--17:49: 'Killjoys' called one of the best summer series by Rotten Tomatoes!
- 07/10/15--18:45: Comic-Con Trailer for Arrow, The Flash & Legends of Tomorrow
- 07/10/15--19:15: Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Comic-Con 2015 Reel
- 07/10/15--19:20: Official trailer for 'Ash vs Evil Dead'
- 07/10/15--20:01: New posters of Scream Queens cast
- 07/10/15--21:06: Game of Thrones Panel @ SDCC 2015
more @ the source
Do you agree with Michael, ONTD?
-The restaurant appeared on a 2013 episode of Kitchen Nightmares which became an overnight internet sensation.
-Says the backlash from the show has nothing to do with the closing, but instead is because of issues with the landlord.
-Amy will be making desserts for a local restaurant as well as filming an online instructional baking/cooking series
tyrese Is R&B dead.?? What happened to REAL R&B Fans?? Can we SAVE R&B Soul Music? Are the days of REAL singers over?? Link in my bio let's make a statement buy the FULL ALBUM now...
Announced at Comic Con, Cassandra Cain will be returning in the limited series Batman and Robin Eternal. She's appeared in Batgirl: Futures End and Convergence: Batgirl, but this will be the first time she'll actually be showing up in the main DC Universe continuity since they rebooted it back in 2011 with the New 52.
Co-Writer James Tynion IV revealed, "This series is going to reintroduce Cassandra Cain to the DC Universe. We can’t talk too much about that just yet but this is a character that for me at least I have loved for my entire comic-reading life. The fact that we have the opportunity to bring her back in a very, very central role — she is on of the three leads of this story, her, Dick and Harper Rowe — I’m really pumped.”
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
The Voice Season 3 contestant Melanie Martinez released a music video for her new song, Soap, on YouTube today. Melanie was on Team Adam and came in fifth overall.
I fucking hated her on the show but I'm obsessed with her solo stuff. Pity Party is one of my favorite songs from 2015 so far. I like this song but could do without the bubble noises.
Update: this video is fucking unsettling lol
Have you aged Ragnar's children this year, since this story eventually becomes about them?
Yes, the children are a little older. We haven’t pushed the boundaries too much, but we have recast some of the sons and they are starting to develop and show their characters. They can play a bigger part in the stories, we can begin to see how important they are, both to Ragnar and to the story. Historically speaking the only thing that Ragnar Lothbrok, really feared was that his sons would become more famous than he was. So we’re beginning to see some of that anxiety on Ragnar’s part, even though he loves his sons. So yeah, we're going on with developing the sons and they will play a bigger and bigger part in season four. That’s very important to me, this has never been the Ragnar Lothbrok show, this is a show about Vikings. And again historically speaking, a couple of Ragnar's sons did become more famous than he was. I’m thinking particularly of Bjorn and the wonderfully named Ivor the Boneless. Ivor’s story is a crucial and amazing part of season four.
Check out the THR for the full article and interview at the source.
- Ragnar is fascinated with death and choice vs. destiny
- Ragnar gets a new love interest that is very "human" and unexpected
- Bjorn is a ho
- Ragnar has trust issues
WHO ELSE IS OFFICIALLY DECEASED AFTER THAT TRAILER?!
Ellen Pao has stepped down from her position at Reddit after a particularly tumultuous month for the site (aka the deletion of a subreddit where you can hate on fat people and the firing of the AMA coordinator w/o any warning). There was a petition with over 200 thousand signatures demanding her resignation, but Pao says that's not what made her step down.
"So why am I leaving? Ultimately, the board asked me to demonstrate higher user growth in the next six months than I believe I can deliver while maintaining reddit’s core principles."
Co-Founder Steve Huffman will take over her role. Pao will stick around in an advisory capacity but otherwise didn't provide details on her future from here.
news source/reddit resignation post
-Harry told concert goers at last night's San Diego concert not to go to Seaworld if they love dolphins.
-Seaworld has responded.
This has been a banner year for random celeb/company feuds
Source 1, 2, 3 and 4
Episode four of Killjoys airs tonight at 9/8c on SyFy and Space. If you haven't given it a shot you should! Bounty hunters in space! Kick ass woc lead! No love triangles! Platonic bffs Dutch and Johnny! Give it a chance :D
The panel just ended and people led by stormtroopers to John Williams concert. For the rest of us, this is the reel shown during the panel.
Here for this
E! published two reports on Saturday regarding #DonutGate. One is boring and a rehash of all the other stuff everyone already hates Ariana for doing, but the other drags her for all of our enjoyment. The report is entitled "Why Ariana Grande Needs To Grow Up - And Quickly!" and not only drags her to hell and back, but includes brand new quotes from an insider who says the singer "has a big ego." Nah...
The main points of the juicy report:
- E! didn't like either of Ari's apologies, saying the first "made the whole situation worse" and that it didn't make sense: "Say what? I am not sure adding a saliva-topping to a stranger's food is a good nutrition lesson for anyone." They shade Ariana by implying that she doesn't live in reality.
- Of the second apology, they say it is straight out of Bieber's playbook, mentioning that they have the same team (which instructed Justin to make his apology). They say that the apology "lacks authenticity" and is "a response to the bad press, rather than the bad behavior." E! drags Ari for making herself look like a victim constantly, saying"[i]n Ari's world, we are wrong for reporting on who she is dating. We are wrong for reporting on her hateful rant, even though it took place in a public doughnut shop. We are wrong for criticizing her for licking donuts and being rude to store workers and fans (because surely we should have known this was a protest against junk food)."
- "It's been rumored Ariana prefers that people photograph her on the left side of her face, rather than the right. But, right now, she isn't coming across well from any angle."
- Alleged quote from someone who has worked with her: "She can be rude and because of that she has a bad reputation. She is very head strong and determined, and whether rightly or wrongly, she is seen as a diva because of that."
- They say Ari has to accept that being in the public eye means giving up some of your privacy and Ariana should have been aware of the existence of security cameras.
- They say Ariana does have talent but needs to realize that how she acts when no one is around reflects who she is regardless of whether it's caught by a camera.
- Twenty-two is old enough to take responsibility for your actions, "despite her pleas to the contrary." Ari "can't dictate that people only view [her] from the angle that benefits [her]."
p.s.: after hearing Ariana say that she "hates America," the claims that she told fans she wants them to "f--ing die" are much more believable now, yes?