Articles on this Page
- 07/08/15--18:15: _"Game On" MV - Wak...
- 07/08/15--18:21: _Barnes & Noble Incr...
- 07/08/15--18:22: _ONTD Original: Unco...
- 07/08/15--18:40: _Complex: Today's R...
- 07/08/15--18:45: _Thinking Man's Blak...
- 07/08/15--19:26: _Teddy Sinclair (FKA...
- 07/08/15--19:36: _[NSFW] Danrad wins ...
- 07/08/15--20:25: _The Mavericks vs. t...
- 07/08/15--20:56: _Britney wants to se...
- 07/08/15--20:56: _Chris Pratt Doesn't...
- 07/08/15--20:57: _Channing Tatum Says...
- 07/08/15--21:58: _Bill Cosby Dropped ...
- 07/08/15--21:58: _Advertisers are dro...
- 07/08/15--21:58: _Hilary Duff got a t...
- 07/08/15--22:05: _Facebook just got a...
- 07/08/15--22:19: _Giuliana Rancic is ...
- 07/09/15--17:04: _Real life model cou...
- 07/09/15--17:17: _Miss You Already - ...
- 07/09/15--17:17: _Jordin Sparks - Rig...
- 07/09/15--17:17: _Meghan Trainor - Li...
- 07/08/15--18:15: "Game On" MV - Waka Flocka (Ft. Good Charlotte)
- 07/08/15--18:21: Barnes & Noble Increase Manga, Comics, and Graphic Novel Space
- Graphic Novels and Manga sections will double in size at all Barnes & Nobles stores nationwide
- Coincides with this year's Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble campaign celebrating graphic novels and manga
- Events and promotions include DC Comics Days (July 8-12), Manga Mania (July 19) and Fangirl Friday (July 24). During DC Comics Days, customers can buy two-get one free on all DC Comics Graphic Novels through Sunday, July 12.
- Learn more at this qt page here
- In an article about Hefner’s 75th Birthday celebration, his girlfriends of the moment are listed as: Cathi O'Malley, Buffy Tyler, Tina Jordan, Tiffany Holliday, Stephanie Heinrich, Kimberley Stanfield, and Regina Lauren. Katie Lohmann is described by other sources (notably Izabella St. James in her book Bunny Tales) as being a girlfriend around this time as well.
- Cathi O'Malley moves out.
- Buffy Tyler apparently drives her new Escalade (a gift from Hefner) to Texas to see her secret boyfriend, and is immediately kicked out as a result.
- Katie Lohmann moves out after becoming POTM April 2001.
- Consistent with St. James' account, Cathi O'Malley, Buffy Tyler, and Katie Lohmann are no longer Hefner's girlfriends by this time. They have been replaced by Dalene, Kimberley, and Michelle.
- Regina Lauren is kicked out for selling Hefner's personal belongings (according to St. James).
- Christi Shake moves in, becoming Hef's newest girlfriend.
- Girlfriend Kimberly Stanfield is kicked out after becoming POTM July 2001, leaving an open spot for a new girlfriend.
- Several of the girls start asking Holly to come out clubbing with them and Hef. She begins hanging around the mansion even more frequently.
- Holly moves in around early September 2001. She stays in Rm 3, along with "April," the only roommate she will ever have at the mansion until she eventually moves in to the private bedroom of Puffin himself.
- intimidated the hell out of Holly
- taller and bigger boned than Hef’s usual type
- in-your-face personality
- became a Playmate at some point (Christi became POTM May 2002)
- Holly didn't like her, and neither did the other girls apparently
- One of the friendlier girlfriends
- A cute country girl who some said dated Kid Rock on the side
- Threw a fit one night (before Holly moved in) because Hef hadn't yet made her a Playmate. He obliged almost right away.
- Moved out sometime after Christmas to make it in LA. But ended up moving back home anyway, and not finding success. The other girls made fun of her for this and were super cruel about it.
- Once made out with Rob Schneider...RIGHT IN FRONT OF HEF. But Hef is old and probably blind so he didn't see.
- Became a centerfold almost immediately, so the other girls were mean to her
- Wasn't close to Holly, but wasn't mean either
- Holly says that right around Halloween 2002, "Vicky" and the "mean girls" went and got Playboy bunny tattoos. When they got back, Hef confronted them about their rule-breaking moneymaking scheme: they had been caught SELLING invites to mansion parties, something that was very much off-limits. The invites were supposed to be for close friends and family, but "Vicky" and co. would write down the name of anyone who was willing to pay up, claiming that the person was their cousin, friend, whatever.
- In Izabella St. James' book, she describes a night around Halloween when she, a girlfriend she calls "Emma," and a girlfriend she calls "Tammy" all went and got Playboy bunny tattoos. And that upon returning, Hef was mad at them, having discovered their invite-selling business. She goes on to say that "Tammy" was kicked out because of it. St. James claims that Holly tattled. Holly denies this.
- Writing about the forced departure of "Tammy," St. James writes, "I knew [Hef] cared about [“Tammy”]. He was also sorry to see her pets go. After all, he had bought her Pinky, the capuchin monkey, just a few months earlier."
- Now, who has a capuchin monkey named Pinky? TIFFANY HOLLIDAY. In one interview, when asked about her pet monkey, she said, "Her name is 'Pinky' and she's a black-capped capuchin, native to Brazil. She was a gift from Hef while I lived at the mansion."
- At first nice to Holly, but turned cruel as soon as she moved in. Was the queen of the mean girls in the house.
- Kept a steady stream of new girls coming up to sleep with Hefner, which she had realized was good for her because then SHE didn't have to do it as often.
- Tried to recruit Holly to become an escort. Holly notes that she came to believe that Vicky was working as a recruiter for famed Hollywood madam Michelle Braun, who was known for having a number of Playmates as "employees" and had told a reporter in 2009, "At one time, seven of the eight girls living in the Mansion were working for me. I had one of his girlfriends in the Mansion just to recruit for me.” Holly concludes that "Vicky" must have been said recruiter girlfriend.
- Other girlfriends confided in Holly that "Vicky" had also asked them to become escorts. One said that Vicky got a cut/fee for every new girl she introduced to Braun.
- Once had sex with Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband, Cris Judd, by asking him if he wanted to come upstairs and "see her monkey"
- 07/08/15--18:40: Complex: Today's R&B/Rap Collabs Suck and Lazy Rappers Are to Blame
- 07/08/15--18:45: Thinking Man's Blake Lively InStyle Magazine August spread
- 07/08/15--19:36: [NSFW] Danrad wins best ass in Britian
- 07/08/15--20:56: Chris Pratt Doesn't Wanna See Your Gross PDA!
- 07/08/15--20:57: Channing Tatum Says He's a #Feminist, But He "Doesn't Study" It.
- 07/08/15--21:58: Advertisers are dropping Rihanna after her #BBHMM music video
- 07/08/15--21:58: Hilary Duff got a ticket for jaywalking
- 07/08/15--22:05: Facebook just got a feminist icon update
- 07/08/15--22:19: Giuliana Rancic is leaving E! News
- She says in a statement: "For more than a decade, I was fortunate enough to play a role in the success of E! News and will miss my family at the show," Rancic says. "At the same time, I am excited to not only continue as host of two major franchises on E! but also executive produce the aspirational new show Rich in Faith for Oxygen as well as take my wine and clothing lines to the next level. "This is such a thrilling time for me and I thank the gang at E! for understanding my desire to embark on this next chapter in my life."
- Even though she is leaving E! News, she will continue to be on Fashion Police and E!'s Live from the Red Carpet
- Her last day on the network will be on Monday, August 10th
- 07/09/15--17:17: Miss You Already - Official UK Trailer
- 07/09/15--17:17: Jordin Sparks - Right Here Right Now (Official Video)
- 07/09/15--17:17: Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (feat. John Legend)
From Sony's upcoming film Pixels.
I really like the song tbh
Readers of Holly Madison's new book Down the Rabbit Hole all seem to have the same burning question on their minds: who exactly is she talking about? As expected, Holly chose to change the names of many of the playmates and girlfriends she describes throughout the story. That decision to protect the innocent -- and, of course, the not-so-innocent -- has, unsurprisingly, only made people that much more curious about which real-life girls are protected behind the pseudonyms.
Who was "Vicky," the truly evil girlfriend who constantly bullied Holly, reportedly recruited other girlfriends and playmates to become escorts, and was eventually kicked out of the mansion for breaking Hef's rules by SELLING spots on her guest list to the smaller mansion parties? And who was Lisa, the baby-faced Anna Nicole Smith lookalike who actually showed Holly some kindness? Who were the "mean girls" that treated Holly and Bridget like dirt? Who was the girlfriend who slept with Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband, Cris Judd?
Well, I researched so you don't have to. And let me tell you, it took a long-ass time. Back in the day, Hef's girlfriends were almost never mentioned by name in the descriptions of photos taken by the press. There were simply too many and they rotated in and out of the group far too quickly. The fact that they were all thin, snub-nosed, buxom, and platinum blonde didn't help either, making actually identifying who was who in any given picture incredibly painful.
In order to figure out just who was really living at the mansion when Holly moved in, I had to make a little timeline:
Over the next few months, the majority of these girls leave. In the few months before Holly even moves in, St. James notes that:
(Above: May 16, 2001. Caption: Hugh Hefner, laughs as he for poses pictures with his seven girlfriends (L to R) Tiffany, Tina, Michelle, Dalene, Stephanie, Kimberley and Regina on May 16, 2001)
So let's step back and use some deductive reasoning.
At the time Holly moves in, the girlfriends must be: Christi Shake, Tina Jordan (oldest + main girlfriend), Michelle Winchester, Dalene Kurtis, Tiffany Holliday, and Stephanie Heinrich.
Holly lists the live-in girlfriends at this time as: “Vicky”, “April”, “Lisa”, “Adrianna”, a quiet girl named “Carolyn,” and #1 girlfriend Tina Jordan. Ready for a who's who of Down the Rabbit Hole?
WHO WAS APRIL?
"April" = Christi Shake
Why? Holly says that "April" was her roommate in Rm. 3 when she first moved in. St. James corroborates that Holly immediately moved into Rm. 3, and that her roommate was none other than Christi Shake.
Revelations about "April"/Christi:
WHO WAS LISA?
"Lisa" = Stephanie Heinrich
Why? A few weeks after Holly moved in, she started hanging out sometimes with "Lisa," who was celebrating the recent release of her centerfold.
Which girlfriend had a centerfold released around that time? None other than Stephanie Heinrich, who was POTM October 2001!
Why else? Because Holly notes that after her centerfold was released, she moved out a few months later. Which Stephanie did. And what did "Lisa" do after she moved out? Holly says that rumor had it that "Lisa" ran through her savings in a few months and had to move back home, despite working regularly with Playboy Productions. Stephanie Heinrich, after leaving, moved back to her hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio, and worked sporadically for Playboy up until at least 2013.
Revelations about "Lisa"/Stephanie:
WHO WAS ADRIANNA?
"Adrianna" = Dalene Kurtis
Why? Because Adrianna was the only other girlfriend at the time that was an upcoming centerfold when Holly moved in. Tina Jordan would later become a centerfold, but Holly referred to her by name, so it wasn't her. And Tiffany and Michelle never became playmates. Leaving only Dalene as Adrianna.
Why else? Like Holly, "Adrianna" had also been a Hawaiian Tropic girl. And, you guessed it, so had Dalene, who was discovered by Playboy after appearing in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic Pageant!
Revelations about "Adrianna"/Dalene:
But most importantly...DRUMROLL PLEASE...
WHO WAS VICKY?
"Vicky" = None other than miss natural beauty herself, Tiffany Holliday.
How do I know?
Revelations about "Vicky"/Tiffany:
WHO WERE THE OTHER MEAN GIRLS?
(Above: "Mean girl" Izabella St. James)
Besides Vicky, the two other "mean girls" who went and got tattoos and were participating in the invite-selling business were Izabella St. James (as she admits in her own book) and a girlfriend who is referred to by St. James as "Emma." I did some snooping and "Emma" is Zoe Gregory Paul (St. James tells a story of how Emma lied in an interview back home in Britain about a night with Justin Timberlake in the Grotto...who else did this very specific thing? Zoe Gregory Paul!)
123456 + Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison + Bunny Tales by Izabella St. James
Buzzfeed/other websites if you steal this without permission and/or crediting me I swear to god...
When it comes to mainstream collabs, many (male) rappers are phoning it in and throwing weak material on to strong songs.
Examples are J. Cole's " Dick so big it’s like a foot is in yo’ mouth/And ya ain’t babysitting, but my kids are on yo’ couch" lyrics for Jeremih's Planes, or Wale's "She say my stroke is a scone, I let that soak in her bean" lyrics on Miguel's Coffee.
Says on the other hand, R&B featured artists consistently give good material.
Goes over R&B and Rap's relationship over the past two decades and what should be done to strengthen the genres.
Read full article at Source
The laziness also carries over to pop/rap collabs. Worst featured rap offenders? Kanye's "Tell me what's next, alien sex" line on E.T. and Hova's bullshit on Drunk in Love for me.
@JayHeey I am but i'm not putting out another "Natalia Kills" album now I've got a band, so it's time to say goodbye! It's been a good ride!— Teddy Sinclair (@NataliaKills) July 7, 2015
@angel_d0lphin I've been writing songs for other projects… it's been a pleasure working with Madonna, Rihanna and the incredible producers— Teddy Sinclair (@NataliaKills) July 7, 2015
The track Teddy wrote for Rihanna:
Is Teddy the perfect writer for Rihanna? Is Problem the unofficial Rihanna anthem? Do Teddy and Rihanna have similar personalities and opposite careers? Have they ever been seen in the same room together?
The ‘Rear of the Year’ is a light hearted award presented annually to British celebrities with prize-winning rear assets. It was created by publicity consultant Tony Edwards and is organised by Rear of the Year Limited.
The ‘Rear of the Year’ trophy is presented to both a male and a female celebrity each year but a pre-event list of contenders is never published so that bookmaker speculation on the outcome is pure conjecture.
Here are some other british butts -
Source: rearoftheyear.comcaptial breakfast@yoube
ONTD, which male celeb's ass do you like?
So some fuckery has been going down with free agent DeAndre Jordan. He became a free agent this year after playing for the Clippers his entire career. A couple of days ago, he reportedly verbally committed to the Dallas Mavericks after being courted by Chandler Parsons (Mavericks player). But the deal isn't official until tomorrow, July 9th, when contracts will be officially signed meaning Jordan can still change his mind and sign with someone else. Well apparently, he's been second guessing the decision and let the Clippers know that he wasn't too sure about going to Dallas and expressed interest in staying with his old team. Doc Rivers (Clippers head coach) and Clipper players Blake Griffin, Chris Paul and J.J. Redick made their way down to Houston where DeAndre lives during the off-season to convince him to come back. The Mavericks refused to go down without a fight and Chandler Parsons & Mark Cuban (Mavericks owner) have ALSO made their way to Jordan's house. What's been going on is some of the funniest shit, even if you're not a sports fan. First, Clippers & Chandler Parson's engaged in an emoji war. First Chandler tweeted out
✈️— Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) July 8, 2015
and Clippers players and coaches replied:
🚙— JJ Redick (@JJRedick) July 8, 2015
✈️🚁🚙— Blake Griffin (@blakegriffin32) July 8, 2015
🍌🚤— Chris Paul (@CP3) July 8, 2015
🏊— Mike Woodson (@MikeWoodsonNBA) July 8, 2015
Paul Pierce seems to be tweeting from a Nokia brick phone because he couldn't be assed to find an emoji, tweeting a picture of a rocket emoji instead:
Then other NBA teams chimed in:
🏆— Golden St. Warriors (@warriors) July 8, 2015
🐸☕️— Cleveland Cavaliers (@cavs) July 8, 2015
And Jordan pretty much shut it down:
🐐— Jordan (@Jumpman23) July 8, 2015
Now according to league insiders, the Clippers are in DeAndre Jordan's house and refuse to leave until he signs the contract making him a Clipper again at midnight. Supposedly, they are not allowing Mark Cuban or Chandler Parsons into the house.
Clippers believe DJ is returning to LA but I'm told they are staying at his house until he can sign at midnight.— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) July 9, 2015
They are also playing video games inside DJ's house. One source who left the meeting said, "It's done. I wouldn't have left if it wasn't."— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) July 9, 2015
I'm told that DeAndre Jordan won't even take a phone call from Mark Cuban or Chandler Parsons.— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) July 9, 2015
This story is still in progress.
UPDATE: DeAndre Jordan has officially resigned with the Clippers
That's why they brought me here lol pic.twitter.com/Z64Tkiyp01— Paul Pierce (@paulpierce34) July 9, 2015
I don't even fuck with basketball like that but I've been following this all day and it is HILARIOUS
Britney and her sons spotted with
Britney wants Revenge!
Britney Spears Wants Payback For Charlie Ebersol's Backstabbing! http://t.co/cyDLwYKKQv— National Enquirer (@NatEnquirer) July 8, 2015
- according to the always reliable National Enquirer, Spears, seeks to get revenge on ex for backstabbing her. Word got back to the Pop icon that he was overheard talking trash at a club & telling others that she was an airhead but it was all business. The article then goes on to detail that although he was embarrassed about being linked to her he enjoyed the attention she brought him personally and for his flop production company.
Outtakes from V Magazine 2011 Photoshoot Leak
have you ever gotten revenge on an ex, ontd?
Paleontologist Prince Chris Pratt has been dominating everything from dinosaurs to the box office this summer! In a feature for the August issue of Women’s Health, he dishes on his strong feelings against PDA: "Keep it classy. Don’t be gross. I don’t mind PDA; I do mind GPDA, which is Gross Public Displays of Affection.”
Paraphrased from @JustJared.
Dino Daddy! ONTD: What heathen things have y'all done in public?
Stripper King Channing Tatum told Australian site DailyLife: “I would love to say I’m a feminist but I don’t study feminism, so I can’t just go, like, ‘Yes, I’m a feminist!’ But I’m very pro-feminism.”
Paraphrased from @JustJared and DailyLife.
Now get to
Talent agency drops Bill Cosby, accuser calls for full release of court documents http://t.co/sGKeuak7x7— Mashable (@mashable) July 9, 2015
-CAA stopped representing Bill Cosby in December of last year
-Cosby was represented by CAA since 2012. Before CAA, he was represented by William Morris Agency for nearly 50 years.
-Andrea Constand, the accuser from the 2005 lawsuit, requested to a judge to have her confidentiality agreement lifted in order to publicly speak. She also requested that the full 2005 deposition be released.
-Constand's lawyer says that Cosby and his lawyers violated the confidentiality agreement with public comments over the years.
-advertisers are withdrawing their support of Rihanna after her #BBHMM music video
-many companies called VeVo to ask them to stop showing their ads before the video
-the companies aren't happy with the video's depiction of sexual violence and drug abuse
-advertisers don't want customers to think they are supporting inappropriate material
-Talks about getting a ticket for Jaywalking, gets pulled over and the cop asks do you know what you just did? She says I did a U turn to get the parking spot, he says I didn't know you did that! He says you jaywalked why did you jaywalk, and said I don't want you to do that! Then gave her the $200 ticket.
-Talks working on new album Breathe In. Breathe Out.
-Talks working with Tove Lo and recording with Ed Sheeran and going to work in Sweden
What's the dumbest thing you have gotten a ticket for?
What are your thoughts ONTD?
Victoria's Secret model Jasmine Tookes + her model bf Tobias Sorenson landed CK's new Eternity Now fragrance campaign
behind the scenes pics at the source
When life falls apart, friends keep it together.
They say opposites attract. Milly (Toni Collette) is the woman who has everything: a successful career; a rock-star husband and two beautiful children. Her best friend is Jess (Drew Barrymore), she works in a community garden; lives in a boathouse with her boyfriend Jago and desperately wants a baby.
Friends since childhood Jess and Milly can’t remember a time they didn’t share everything –secrets, clothes, even boyfriends, their differences are the glue that binds them together. That is until Milly is hit with the life changing news that she has breast cancer and needs Jess’s support more than ever.
As Jess tries to balance her own life as well as being there for Milly it is only a matter of time before the pressure on their bond takes its toll.
Directed by: Catherine Hardwicke
ballad of the year!