Articles on this Page
- 07/07/15--18:41: _Ghostbusters news
- 07/07/15--19:03: _New poster for 'Goo...
- 07/07/15--19:04: _New set photos of K...
- 07/07/15--19:04: _Jai Courtney Joins ...
- 07/07/15--20:01: _Cartoon Network Ren...
- 07/07/15--20:17: _Ellen Page to Star ...
- 07/07/15--20:17: _Terminator Genisys ...
- 07/07/15--20:29: _Rosie Perez Exiting...
- 07/07/15--20:29: _#DontJudgeChallenge...
- 07/07/15--21:06: _Tyga's (alleged) si...
- 07/07/15--23:47: _Pep could #cometobr...
- 07/08/15--16:21: _Debra Messing Agree...
- 07/08/15--16:34: _first image from th...
- 07/08/15--16:34: _“Pretty Little Liar...
- 07/08/15--16:34: _Donut Shop Owner co...
- 07/08/15--17:11: _Vanderpump Rules co...
- 07/08/15--17:40: _Giants DE Jason Pie...
- 07/08/15--17:46: _Matt McGorry photos...
- 07/08/15--18:07: _Was That Racist?: A...
- 07/08/15--18:08: _Tom Selleck accused...
- 07/07/15--18:41: Ghostbusters news
- 07/07/15--19:03: New poster for 'Goosebumps'
- 07/07/15--19:04: New set photos of Krysten Ritter shooting "Marvel's Jessica Jones"
- 07/07/15--19:04: Jai Courtney Joins Lily James in ‘The Kaiser’s Last Kiss’
- 07/07/15--20:01: Cartoon Network Renews a Lot of Shows
- Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Clarence, and Uncle Grandpa are renewed for more seasons.
- "Nearly all five series rank No. 1 in their respective time periods among kids/boys and are helping to propel Cartoon Network to become the top ad-supported network among kids ages 6-11."
- All of the shows will have panels at San Diego Comic Con 2015.
- 07/07/15--20:17: Ellen Page to Star in Indie Iraq War Drama 'Lioness'
- 07/07/15--20:17: Terminator Genisys bombs at the (usa) box office
- 07/07/15--20:29: Rosie Perez Exiting The View
- 07/07/15--20:29: #DontJudgeChallenge Proves Twitter is Full of Assholes
- 07/07/15--21:06: Tyga's (alleged) sidepiece is going in on instagram (NSFW)
- 07/07/15--23:47: Pep could #cometobrazil
- 07/08/15--16:21: Debra Messing Agrees That Jeremy Piven Is A Douchebag
- 07/08/15--16:34: first image from the sherlock special
- Wren Kingston is Charles DiLaurentis.
- He's a year older than Jason.
- He isn't really British.
- He isn't really a doctor and obviously didn't go to Oxford.
- Like we already know, he spent a big part of his life in Radley.
- Mrs. D faked his suicide so he could leave Radley, and she joined the board to cover it up.
- He hates the girls because he thinks they stole Alison from him.
- Maddie Ziegler, the dancing girl from last week, is supposed to be Spencer as a kid because she was in Radley when she was young but she doesn't remember it.
- She also met Wren/Charles when she was there as a kid but obviously she doesn't remember it either.
- Melissa is the Black Widow. She was kind of working with Wren/Charles because she felt guilty for killing Bethany Young when she buried her alive.
- Wren/Charles hit Alison “that night” because he thought she was CeCe. He thought CeCe had killed Bethany.
- Wren/Charles reveals himself to Alison on Prom night after he sends her a text telling her that he's at her house.
- Ali thinks she killed him after they fight and he falls down the stairs, but the body disappears at the end.
- The last scene of 6x10/6A finale is the first scene of the time jump. The girls get back together after a few years, Aria wrote a book about their lives, and suddenly they all get a text at the same time. They look at each other and season 6A ends.
- Next episode Emily and Sara are gonna kiss and they will start hooking up. Gross.
- Sara is gonna run away AGAIN at some point and the girls will find her at the doll house. Apparently she can only sleep there because she spent years in that place. That's when Emily will FINALLY realize that she's a weirdo and tells her to go home/dumps her.
- Clark, Aria's new friend, is gay. They will submit their photos to a contest and Aria will get that internship he told her about. She's gonna win with the creepy doll photo.
- Spencer gets into Oxford and her mom wants her to leave as soon as she graduates.
- Emily and Alison dance and kiss at Prom, but apparently it's just a sweet kiss so who knows if they're endgame or not.
- Lorenzo, Ali's new boyfriend and Toby's partner, is gonna die.
- Mona and Mike go to Prom together but they aren't dating because she thinks he's in danger when he's with her, so they're just friends.
- 07/08/15--17:11: Vanderpump Rules co-stars get Engaged
- 07/08/15--18:07: Was That Racist?: An Inside Out Parody
- 07/08/15--18:08: Tom Selleck accused of stealing water during drought
- “Blue Bloods” actor Tom Selleck has been stealing water from a fire hydrant — presumably to irrigate his sprawling ranch and avocado farm in drought-parched Southern California, authorities said.
- California is suffering from a historic drought and Golden State homeowners are being forced to slash water use by 25 percent.
- A rep for the veteran “Magnum P.I.” actor, now in hot water, could not be immediately reached for comment Wednesday morning.
‘Ghostbusters 3′ Finds Its Bad Guy: Neil Casey http://t.co/tsT2jIHch5— Deadline Hollywood (@Deadline) July 7, 2015
Former SNL writer Neil Casey will play the villain.
Garcia will play the mayor of NYC and Michael K. Williams, has also joined the cast.
Source: @Deadline * @vulture * @BostonGlobeArts
In Goosebumps, upset about moving from a big city to a small town, teenager Zach Cooper (Dylan Minnette) finds a silver lining when he meets the beautiful girl, Hannah (Odeya Rush), living right next door. But every silver lining has a cloud, and Zach's comes when he learns that Hannah has a mysterious dad who is revealed to be R. L. Stine (Jack Black), the author of the bestselling Goosebumps series. It turns out that there is a reason why Stine is so strange… he is a prisoner of his own imagination – the monsters that his books made famous are real, and Stine protects his readers by keeping them locked up in their books. When Zach unintentionally unleashes the monsters from their manuscripts and they begin to terrorize the town, it's suddenly up to Stine, Zach, and Hannah to get all of them back in the books where they belong.
Jai Courtney Joins Lily James in ‘The Kaiser’s Last Kiss’ http://t.co/7RvCUxyOEg— Variety (@Variety) July 7, 2015
-Historical drama adapted from the novel written by Alan Judd
-Also starring Christopher Plummer and Lily James
-Jai will play a German solider who falls in love with James' Dutch resistance agent
-David Leveaux is directing , script by Simon Burke
Lioness is based off of the true story of Lance Corporal Leslie Martz, a US marine that was stationed in Haditha, Iraq.
In Afghanistan she was tasked with equipping Afghan women for independence but also secretly extracting information about their Taliban husbands. As a woman in the military, Martz also hid that she was gay.
*The movie opened to third behind Jurassic World.
*TG made $28.7 million domestically. Less that the previous flop Terminator: Salvation.
*With a reported budget of $150 million the studio was hoping this movie could lead to
another trilogy of movies.
Terminator Genisys did well overseas.
The worldwide box office total of $129.6 million.
Paramount Pictures vice chairman Rob Moore told [banned source] "Terminator: Genisys should
have enough firepower internationally to finish in the $300 million to $400 million range in
foreign grosses — three to four times the expected U.S. final total."
Keep in mind that Terminator Genesys opens next week in Italy, Germany and Spain.
No date has been set for the release in China.
Source: flickeringmyth.com - imdb.com
ONTD, what franchise do you want Jai Courtney to kill?
praying my Flop King gets a part in the Transformers 5 movie!
For those of you who missed it, the #DontJudgeChallenge started to trend around the time beauty blogger My Pale Skin did a video on how people who have acne are treated: with and without makeup.
The blogger took the comments, postive and negative (mainly negative), she got when making makeup tutorials and showed them alongside video of her face with and without makeup. The Don't Judge Challenge was purportedly aimed towards stopping body shaming, but we got...
Lucky the #BeautyInAllChallenge seems to be a much more accurate tag.
Source | Source | Source | Source | Source
Do you think that people who use makeup are dirty liars, ONTD? And in the same breath do you condemn people for being gross when they don't wear it? And most importantly - how much are you hoping the drawn on acne on these children will clog their pores and make them break out so they can decide on these pressing questions?
she is currently threatening to post a sex tape at 12AM if she doesn't get her money. As she continues to post...I'll try to keep up.
Alves for ESPN Brasil:
"Pep said he wanted to make Brazil a World Cup champion and had an entire strategy to make us a world champion,"
"They didn't want it, because they said that they didn't know if Brazil would accept a foreign coach."
"If you let an opportunity like this go by, then you are not really thinking about the national team."
ONTD, would you like Pep to coach your national football team?
Debra Messing, aka Grace Adler of Will and Grace, was on Watch What Happens Live this week. A viewer who called in asked who her best and worst guest star on the show was.
Best was Harry Connick Jr. Least was perpetual manchild Jeremy Piven, who only showed up in one episode as Grace's threesome seeking ex.
Debra said, "You know, I had to kiss a lot of boys on that show. And we were rehearsing, and the very first day of rehearsal, he shoved his tongue all the way down to my heart."
"I was just like, 'Whoa!' He goes, 'Yeah, yeah." "He was like, 'That's it, I'm in.' I was like, 'You know, this is comedy. We don't really go that deep.' And every time he went for it."
how cringeworthy do y'all think this is gonna be? omg
In a major turn of events,
not really because this is the third time it happens, someone who apparently was fired from the show for failing a drug test, started leaking spoilers about the rest of the season last night on the PLL subreddit, inluding who Charles/-A is, more details about upcoming storylines.
This is like Christmas in July.
I'm about to post MAJOR SPOILERS about the show, and even though Marlene says this guy is lying, I don't really believe her because she always says the same thing whenever something like this happens, so if you don't want to know who Charles/-A is this is your last chance to stop reading.
That's all I can remember right now, but if you want to read more you can go to the original post on reddit.
sources: 1& 2
ONTD, let's discuss this! Are you surprised/disappointed/angry/happy/confused about these spoilers?
a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=350vwav" target="_blank">
Tom Schwartz decided to grow a pair and propose to long term girlfriend Katie Maloney. No word on whether he poured a drink on her or gave her the ring on the string. Prayer circle for Jax.
ESPN obtained medical charts that show Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul had right index finger amputated today. pic.twitter.com/VI5cbS1uCw— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 8, 2015
He blew it off fucking around with fireworks. HIPAA is currently trending on Twitter and everyone is mad ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter posted it on Twitter. Apparently the media is protected from a lawsuit because they are not healthcare workers. But the doctor/nurse/whoever who leaked this is fucked if they ever find out who it was.
Hi. This is a photo of me from my bodybuilding years, circa 2010. And these are the nipples of @mileycyrus and @chrissyteigen (I hope you don't mind me borrowing them!) from their Instagram posts that were removed due to the dangerousness of their visible female nips. Can’t you tell by how perverse my photo has become without my asexual male nippies? Sarcasm. If you're new to the #FreeTheNipple movement (like I am!) let me tell you what I think I understand about it. The banning of women's nipples may sound normal or even inconsequential as you think, "well, women's nipples are more sexual than men's nipples”. But that’s not some scientific fact. It’s because of how our society so heavily sexualizes women. And it should be up to the individual woman to decide if she wants to show them, just like men have the choice. Part of the stand of #FreeTheNipple is about the right of women to claim what their breasts and nipples mean to THEM, and not have that be defined by how men and much of society decides what their boobies mean. At this point, if you’re still clinging to the notion of “well, that’s just the way it’s been,” then you might reconsider thinking of yourself as a rational and progressive person. If you have breasts, you might think, “I’m not interested in showing my niplets on social media or in public,” in which case you should feel free to keep ‘em swaddled! But shouldn’t you support the freedom of CHOICE of the INDIVIDUAL woman to do this even if YOU don’t want to? Like, even if you’d never be interested in joining a protest, wouldn’t you think it’s important to have the CHOICE to be able to legally protest, if one so chooses? The answer is yes. You might be thinking to yourself, there are way more important issues out there than women being able to expose their bumpy buttons whenever men can. But it’s not just about getting an even tan; it’s one piece of the puzzle of creating deep change in the way our society objectifies women and creates these different standards for men and women (and other genders). At the heart of it, it’s simply about gender equality and equal rights. - #FreeTheNipple and photoshop newbie
Today we go inside the mind of Franceshca and see how she thinks! Meet her emotions - Hope (Sholanty Taylor), Fury (Kid Fury), Shade (Crissles), Paranoia (Franchesca Ramsey), and Weariness (Grace Edwards) - as they help her navigate through the ups and downs of life – and racism? It's time we see what really goes on in this Inside Out parody.
I am dying
Tom Selleck is accused of stealing water from a fire hydrant in drought-parched Southern California http://t.co/g5qzzb19hQ— Page Six (@PageSix) July 8, 2015