Articles on this Page
- 06/27/15--21:21: _Bill Maher defends ...
- 06/28/15--15:12: _Teens React to Cait...
- 06/28/15--15:12: _Photographer bullie...
- 06/28/15--15:12: _Serbia's women bask...
- 06/28/15--15:16: _2015 BET Awards Red...
- 06/28/15--15:42: _"Welcome to the Dol...
- 06/28/15--16:30: _Could a sequel to W...
- 06/28/15--16:50: _English Celebs reac...
- 06/28/15--16:56: _Sausage @ BET Red C...
- 06/28/15--16:57: _BET Awards 2015 aka...
- 06/28/15--17:22: _Trailer For Caitlyn...
- 06/28/15--18:34: _ONTD's Impact: 5H's...
- 06/28/15--19:07: _Trailer for Malala ...
- 06/28/15--19:07: _Iggy Azalea's in de...
- 06/28/15--19:16: _Preview for episode...
- 06/28/15--19:17: _Billie Piper is [Ba...
- 06/28/15--19:55: _Weekend Box Office
- 06/28/15--20:23: _Bristol Palin says ...
- 06/28/15--20:51: _Just what the world...
- 06/28/15--20:52: _'Nurse Jackie' Seri...
- 06/27/15--21:21: Bill Maher defends Woody Allen. Judd Apatow rips Cosby
- 06/28/15--15:12: Teens React to Caitlyn Jenner
- 06/28/15--15:12: Photographer bullies Taylor Swift with the truth
- 06/28/15--15:12: Serbia's women basketball team won European championship!
- 06/28/15--15:16: 2015 BET Awards Red Carpet
- 06/28/15--16:30: Could a sequel to White Chicks be happening???
- 06/28/15--16:56: Sausage @ BET Red Carpet
- This year will mark the ceremony's 15th anniversary
- Performers: Janet Jackso, Ciara, Tinashe, Jason Derulo, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown,Kendrick Lamar, Ne Yo, The Weeknd, Alicia Keys, etc.
- 06/28/15--17:22: Trailer For Caitlyn Jenner's E! Series 'I Am Cait'
- 06/28/15--19:07: Trailer for Malala Yousafzai documentary
- 06/28/15--19:16: Preview for episode 3 of 'True Detective' season 2
- 06/28/15--19:17: Billie Piper is [Banned Source's] Performer of the Week
- 06/28/15--19:55: Weekend Box Office
- 06/28/15--20:23: Bristol Palin says her pregnancy was planned
- 06/28/15--20:51: Just what the world needed...Nickelback release 2 new music videos
- It's ambigious as to whether or not Jackie lived.
- They wanted to show the effects of something like drug addiction on an otherwise healthy person. That this is Jackie's "dark passenger".
Photographer Jason Sheldon, who previously exposed that Taylor demanded the right to destroy photographer's equipment if they broke the rules (something her team has said was misrepresented), has responded to her team.
- Photographers getting screwed out of using the images, even though Taylor retains the right to use them for profit whenever she wants
- The 1989 tour contract is even worse
"Taylor Swift is seeking to unfairly benefit from the work of photographers, while claiming to be championing the rights of creatives against Apple. This is clear double-standard that I called out as hypocrisy.. . if Swift does feel the need to protect her name and likeness from potential abuse, all her photo access contract need stipulate is “Editorial Use Only”."
SOURCE– at the bottom is a perfect example of why Taylor's policy is bullshit
ontd, has u fave ever been bullied by a photographers?
Today Serbia's women basketball team won European championship and are going to Olympic games! They beat France who were favorites to win!
Serbia also won at football last week (they usually suck at that so this was actually surprising) and their team became Under-20 World Champions beating Brazil.
And also today, Serbia's team won against Spain in water polo.
Now, Serbia is waiting for Novak Djokovic to win Wimbledon, tbh!
Boris Kodjoe & Nicole Ari Parker
Natalie La Rose
SEE MORE ARRIVALS IN THE COMMENTS!
http://adrianswish.com/stream-the-bet-awards-2015-live/ (ty to #1 BeyHive member gorlplz)
- Todd Solondz has started shooting “Weiner-Dog”
- Greta Gerwig will be playing the adult version of Dawn Weiner
- Movie also stars Julie Delpy, Greta Gerwig, Kieran Culkin, Danny DeVito, Brie Larson, Ellen Burstyn, Zosia Mamet and Tracy Letts
- Megan Ellison is producing through her Annapurna Pictures alongside Christine Vachon of Killer Films.
- The film tells several stories featuring people who find their life inspired or changed by one particular dachshund, who seems to be spreading comfort and joy.
- Filming in NYC
- No word on whether Heather Matarazzo declined this role or was passed over. Her IMDb and wikipedia page indicate that she's acting.
It's been rumored that the Wayans brothers and Sony are teaming up to do the film with Keenan returning to direct the sequel while Shawn and Marlon write and produce the film.
SOURCE 1 | SOURCE 2
ONTD, are you excited for this sequel or do you think White Chicks should be left alone?
The Duke of Cambridge: "The Lionesses are doing their country proud."— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) June 28, 2015
Wow congratulations girls!! So proud @england let's do this :) xx— Jess Glynne (@JessGlynne) June 28, 2015
source + source + source + source + source
She looks so gorgeous especially in the flowy peach dress. Serving Lana Del Rey realness.
Apparently Dinah Tomlinson Dolezal believes that sexuality and race are interchangeable? This is how she responded when the topic of my posts were brought to her attention:
@5Hharmonycolony really? Why cause I attended a BET event? Or cs my hair is braided? lol 😂 ppl get a life yo!— ♕DinahJane (@dinahjane97) June 28, 2015
People be ignorant sometimes .. if LOVE WINS well can I win too? It shouldn't matter what I am? Or how I wear my hair we are all human— ♕DinahJane (@dinahjane97) June 28, 2015
Follow up to THIS and THIS post by yours truly!
Black white yellow or blue! Gay or straight! I will still rock wit you! If you don't like it well too bad— ♕DinahJane (@dinahjane97) June 28, 2015
@definitally I have Fijian in me .. Google and see what a Fijian look like— ♕DinahJane (@dinahjane97) June 28, 2015
But anyway ... Back to me ! I'm cute 😘— ♕DinahJane (@dinahjane97) June 28, 2015
A "hasn't been relevant since 2010" child chimes in and gets RT'd by Dinah
@dinahjane97 people are so overly sensitive these days dinah just flip your clean and fresh braids in their faces and live your life— ya boy anthony (@LOHANTHONY) June 28, 2015
NORMANI HAS SOMETHING ON HER MIND, TOO!
Ignorance is not accepted in my book nor will it ever be. I'm so disappointed with our generation. A hairstyle doesn't define a person— Normani Kordei (@NormaniKordei) June 28, 2015
@NorminahsChild always— Normani Kordei (@NormaniKordei) June 28, 2015
@luvisalluneed4 it's so sad . . we're suppose to be family and that's not what family does— Normani Kordei (@NormaniKordei) June 28, 2015
RIGHTFULLY calling out your fave is not what "family" does? Noted! I'm glad to know Normani is okay with Dinah's constant use of the n-word... Whatever black card she thinks Normani gave her is and never was valid!
Some sane stans have called Dinah out on this mess:
all DJ had to do is say "poly ppl braid their hair get over it" instead of hittin binches w "i have obscure black ancestors so it's ok"— Ciroc Coco (@damonslacefront) June 28, 2015
So shes not saying she's black she's just saying they look black 💀 is that what I was missing or am I wrong again? I need closure.— Baby B€@? Amandla S. (@baby_bear_dinah) June 28, 2015
But it doesn't end there! In a sad attempt to find me on Twitter, the Harmonizers have targeted and bullied the wrong people, who happen to be Mixers! Talk about a derailment, whew!
ONTD users who make 5H hate threads are all mixers what a surprise pic.twitter.com/fPjB6cNot4— Fifth Harmony News (@triIIestharmony) June 28, 2015
Arun found them pic.twitter.com/TU4EBNdxjV— J (@TheRealJorgeM) June 28, 2015
So basically ONTD is the home of mixers💀 Only this breed of mixers are adults who are discontent with their lives pic.twitter.com/PsIeirMu4H— Fifth Harmony News (@triIIestharmony) June 28, 2015
LMAO people hate LM just as much on here! But after this fan account posted those screencaps, other stans flooded these poor people's mentions, but none of these people are me :/
When will people read and understand that this isn't simply about a "hairstyle". It's a combination of everything Dinah has done and every time she gets called out, she obnoxiously dismisses valid criticism and squanders her opportunity to grow!
"I'm not a lone voice, I am many. And our voices are our most powerful weapons."
Directed by Davis Guggenheim (An Inconvenient Truth, Waiting for "Superman")
'He Named Me Malala' will be released in select theaters on October 2nd.
@rhuancesarr its difficult to send a song up the charts without additional promo and tv performances etc. unfortunately im just featured...— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) June 28, 2015
@rhuancesarr i would have enjoyed performing it alot, i think it got off to a powerful start. but you need content to compete in 2015.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) June 28, 2015
@ThePopZone my comment is factual, it applies to any song. I dont have to suck the womans asshole 24/7 to be her friend, do i? bye girls.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) June 29, 2015
When will Iggy accept that the song is trash, ONTD?
So about that ending...
Performer of the Week: PENNY DREADFUL's Billie Piper http://t.co/M9zxuVITF2 Honorable Mentions: CATASTROPHE Stars, Joe Morton— TVLine.com (@TVLine) June 27, 2015
[Banned Source] praises Billie Piper's performance in last weeks episode of Penny Dreadful “Memento Mori”. Billie exibited such passion in Lily's confrontation with Calliban it left the audience just as shocked as he was.
Just days after announcing her disappointing pregnancy to the world, Bristol Palin is now claiming it was planned.
In a blog post on patheos.com she says she made a mistake, but it's not the mistake us "giddy assholes" have assumed.
She goes on to say she has always planned to have more kids but that she "got ahead" of herself. Whatever that means.
She concludes the post by saying people are wrong for assuming she was an abstinence ambassador, and that she was merely "employed by the great people" at the Candie's Foundation. Some other nonsense follows. She also wants to remind you she's been working at the same doctor's office for six years.
Despite cancelling their upcoming North American tour following news that vocalist Chad Kroeger is to undergo throat surgery, Nickelback have premiered 2 new videos from their No Fixed Address album, "Get 'Em Up" and "Satellite."
Thank you so much to everyone for keeping me in their thoughts, prayers and wishing me a speedy recovery. It means so much to me. - CK— Nickelback (@Nickelback) June 25, 2015
A full recovery is expected and Nickelback plan to return to the road for a fall European tour scheduled to start in Helsinki, Finland on September 30.
tweet / source / yt / yt2