Articles on this Page
- 06/26/15--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 06/26/15--18:22: _Sonic Youth's Thurs...
- 06/26/15--18:23: _Amy Schumer turned ...
- 06/26/15--18:23: _Rachel Dolezal S/S ...
- 06/26/15--18:23: _Once Upon a Time Se...
- 06/26/15--18:24: _Kanye West covers Q...
- 06/26/15--18:25: _Sequels to Lucy and...
- 06/26/15--18:25: _Tyga gets in fight ...
- 06/26/15--18:25: _Guess who I met?
- 06/26/15--18:25: _New PEACHES album s...
- 06/26/15--18:26: _What The Fuck?
- 06/26/15--18:26: _Demi Lovato's New S...
- 06/26/15--18:54: _MTV definitively r...
- 06/26/15--20:09: _The Vatican Tapes t...
- 06/26/15--20:41: _Rihanna @ 1 Oak nig...
- 06/26/15--21:05: _John Mellencamp pra...
- 06/27/15--12:21: _Kylie Jenner Takes ...
- 06/27/15--12:21: _The 15 Best Pop Son...
- 06/27/15--13:40: _George RR Martin ta...
- 06/27/15--13:50: _Perrie Edwards is a...
- 06/26/15--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 06/26/15--18:23: Amy Schumer turned down hosting 'The Daily Show'
- 06/26/15--18:23: Rachel Dolezal S/S 2016
- 06/26/15--18:23: Once Upon a Time Season 5: Sinqua Walls Returns as Lancelot
- 06/26/15--18:24: Kanye West covers Q Magazine; blames himself for his mother's death
- 06/26/15--18:25: Sequels to Lucy and Colombiana are a go
- 06/26/15--18:25: Tyga gets in fight with club owner after showing up an hour late
- 06/26/15--18:25: Guess who I met?
- 06/26/15--18:26: What The Fuck?
- 06/26/15--18:26: Demi Lovato's New Song Is "a Mix of Katy, Lana, and Miley"
- 06/26/15--18:54: MTV definitively ranks the 26 hottest women on Game of Thrones
- 06/26/15--20:09: The Vatican Tapes trailer.
- 06/26/15--20:41: Rihanna @ 1 Oak nightclub in LA
- 06/26/15--21:05: John Mellencamp praises Taylor Swift for saving the music industry!
- 06/27/15--12:21: The 15 Best Pop Songs Of 2015… So Far
- 06/27/15--13:40: George RR Martin talks about Cersei's Walk of Shame
- 06/27/15--13:50: Perrie Edwards is at it again...
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
-Thurston Moore supports the BDS (boycott, divestment, sanctions) movement.
-He says that performing in Israel would directly conflict with his values.
-He is against "Israel's discriminatory laws and occupation of the West Bank."
-Lauryn Hill, Stevie Wonder, and Lana Del Rey have also canceled their shows in Israel.
- so did Amy Poehler
- and Chris Rock who only wanted to do it for one year
- Schumer turned it down because:
“And then I thought, ‘Well, I could give everyone I love a job and we could all be together for five years. But picturing being in a building and knowing what I was going to do for five years—I love not knowing. And I’ve never done anything safe or to make money for that reason. So, you know, I said, ‘I can’t start now.’”
How very Italian Vogue of Junya Watanabe.
Who didn't see this coming? lol.
Source: OUaT Facebook
- Kanye West opens up in a new interview with Q magazine
- Kanye's mother, Donda West, was an English professor who died in 2007 at the age of 58 due to complications from elective surgery
- Asked by the magazine what in his life he's sacrificed for his massive level of success, Kanye simply replied, "My mom."
- On his mother's passing: "If I had never moved to L.A. she'd be alive. I don't want to go far into it because it will bring me to tears."
- His mother is the inspiration behind his creative business DONDA
Source 1, Source 2
- Luc Besson's EuropaCorp is developing sequels to the 2014 Scarlett Johansson blockbuster Lucy and the 2011 Zoe Saldana action film Colombiana
- Lucy went on to gross an astounding $458 million on a $40 million budget
- Colombiana was only moderately successful, earning $61 million on a $40 million
- Besson admitted to the Taiwanese press last summer (regarding Lucy): "I don't see how we can do [a sequel]. It's not made for that. If I find something good enough, maybe I will, but for now I don't even think about it."
Source 1, Source 2
Tyga Fights Club Owner ... Eyewitness Says Gun Drawn (VIDEO) http://t.co/XTbeuwwd87— TMZ (@TMZ) June 26, 2015
-Tyga was paid to perform for an hour, but he & Kylie showed up so late that he was only able to do a 10 minute set
-the owner chased him out the club & they began to fight
Adding fuel to the fire, Tyga went on this rant via Twitter:
Sum Club owners just think they own u just Kuz they pay u to come to they lil club for a hr.— T-Raww (@Tyga) June 26, 2015
I ain't nobody slave. Don't harrass me and my people when we tryna chill n shit.— T-Raww (@Tyga) June 26, 2015
Every since I came in the game in 2008 people tried to tarnish my brand.mislead who I am.— T-Raww (@Tyga) June 26, 2015
I just wanna make music and be creative and be a dope ass nigga.— T-Raww (@Tyga) June 26, 2015
Can't nothing stop what's planned. They can hate me but God gon show me love forever.— T-Raww (@Tyga) June 26, 2015
Unfazed by Tyga's messiness, Kylie continues to support her beau as she just posted this today on Instagram:
The inner 12 year old in me was crying when this happened. #TeenyBopperForLife.
Ran into him while running at Runyon Canyon. People hike there often and I hate to stop someone mid workout and ask for a picture, but I've been following his career for ages and probably would've punched myself if I didn't ask for a picture. He was with a group of people, but I still wanted to make the picture nice and quick so I wouldn't draw too much attention. Really nice about taking the pic with me, and for that, Nick J still has a spot in my heart.
This video features a laser buttplug
Rub Track List:
1. "Close Up" (feat. Kim Gordon)
3. "Dick in Air"
5. "Sick in the Head"
6. "Free Drink Ticket"
7. "How You Like My Cut"
8. "Vaginoplasty" (feat. Simonne Jones)
9. "Light in Places"
10. "Dumb Fuck"
11. "I Mean Something" (feat. Feist)
Peaches North American Tour Dates:
October 1 - Solana Beach, CA @ Belly Up Tavern
October 2 - Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory
October 3 - San Francisco, CA @ Mezzanine
October 5 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theatre
October 6 - Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom
October 15 - Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
October 16 - Madison, WI @ Majestic Theatre
October 17 - Chicago, IL @ Metro
October 18 - Pontiac, MI @ The Crofoot Ballroom
October 20 - Toronto, ON @ Phoenix Rock Club
October 21 - Montreal, Quebec @ Societe des Arts
October 23 - Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club
October 24 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
October 25 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero Theatre
October 26 - Washington, DC @ 930 Club
October 28 - Carrboro, NC @ Cat's Cradle
October 29 - Atlanta, GA @ Terminal West
November 4 - Houston, TX @ Numbers
November 6-8 - Austin TX @ Fun Fun Fun Fest
November 7 - Dallas, TX @ Trees
November 9 - Denver, CO @ The Summit Music Hall
November 10 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Urban Lounge
November 11 - Las Vegas, NV @ Brooklyn Bowl
November 13 - Los Angeles, CA @ Regent Theatre
♬ SO MUCH BEAUTY COMING OUT OF MY ASS ♬
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY, I DIDN'T THINK 2015 COULD GET BETTER AND YET HERE WE ARE. SEPTEMBER 25!!!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PEACHES ALBUM OR SONG, ONTD?
Paris Hilton was 'pranked' by some awful show - they pretended the plane was crashing. It's legit fucked up, and not funny. Idgi??
Singer Tyler Layne had this to say about Demi's new single:
“TRUST ME, YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD DEMI LIKE THIS BEFORE. THIS IS TOTALLY A NEW SOUND FOR HER THAT I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE. WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE SONG MY THOUGHTS WERE, ‘THERE’S NO WAY THIS IS DEMI". THE LYRICS ARE SEXUAL. IT’S TRUE. DEMI BRINGS SUCH AN EDGE AND SASS TO THIS SONG. I DON’T THINK ANY OF HER OTHER SONGS HAVE EVER BEEN THIS EDGY , IT IS UNCOMPARABLE TO ANY OTHER POP SONG. I’VE BEEN ASKED TO GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF AN ARTIST OR SONG THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE AND I CAN’T. IT’S LITERALLY IN ITS OWN LANE. IF I HAD TO SAY WHAT IT REMINDED ME OF, I WOULD SAY IT’S A MIX OF KATY, MILEY, AND LANA. DEMI SHOWS US A ROCK SIDE WE HAVE NOT SEEN FOR A WHILE. IT’S HARD TO CLASSIFY THIS SONG INTO ONE GENRE. IT’S MOSTLY A DARK POP SONG WITH HINTS OF ALTERNATIVE AND ROCK IN IT, BUT STILL REMAINS A FUN, HAPPY, SPUNKY SONG.”
and Lorde called it a "fiery jam"
and Demi channeled Lady Gaga in ha new single promotion (lmao):
Source, 2, 3
25. Cersei Lannister
Pros: Loves her children, excellent cheekbones. Cons: Literally everything else.
19. Olenna Tyrell
She would have been at the top of this list in her youth, but let’s be real, Grandma can probably still get it with at least half the dudes in Westeros.
Sure, she’s kind of a serial killer and she’s going through this morbid “Faceless Man” phase right now, but hey, we all have our moments of teenage angst. And she’s a Stark! That counts for a lot
2. Sansa Stark
Highborn, beautiful, savvy, and empathic, Sansa will easily move into the #1 spot as the most eligible woman in Westeros just as soon as somebody (preferably Sansa herself) chops her terrible husband into little tiny pieces.
1. Daenerys Targaryen
Mother of Dragons, Queen of Meereen, top of the list and the hottest. AND SHE KNOWS IT.
fixed it mods
See the full list at SOURCE
Do you agree with this list ONTD?
looks like it will be a hot mess but at least the music in the trailer was good.
horror movie post?
Kamikaze if you think that you gon' knock ha off da club
John Mellencamp slammed the music business — with the exception of Taylor Swift — during a 25-minute rant http://t.co/MQP9cutg2r— Page Six (@PageSix) June 26, 2015
Rock legend John Mellencamp praised Taylor for her selfless bravery in a 25 minute speech at a NYC luncheon this week.
- He says everyone in the music industry sucks except Taylor
- She is the only one saving the industry
- Praises Taylor's amazing bravery
Read more at the SOURCE
ontd, when wil ur fav save music?
So Kylie Jenner takes 500 selfies before getting the perfect picture. Boasting 27.1 million Instagram followers, there seems to be this pressure to show perfection to her legion of followers. Lighting, angles, make up, and other factors play a role in the perfect selfie.
Her only regret? Picking a picture, putting it up, and realizing there was a better picture she could have put up.
Kylie also admits she suffers from loneliness and low self esteem, talking about how she was bullied, slammed by haters, and post pictures as way for her to feel better about herself.
ONTD, how many selfies do you take to get the perfect picture? Post your selfies and let your inbox be filled with compliments!
Let's hope this one isn't a total flop, eh smolderhotter?
15. Hilary Duff - My Kind
8. Taylor Swift featuring Kendrick Lamar - Bad Blood Remix
5. Selena Gomez - Good For You
2. Grimes - Realiti (Demo)
1. Skrillex and Diplo featuring Justin Bieber - Where Are U Now
The full list can be found at the SOURCE
awww it seems like he felt bad for her while talking about it lol